My gf has small tits

My gf has a-cup tits and i love her all the same but idk what to do with them in sex. Theres nothing to hold onto and idk what to do. I suggested a boob job but she said shed think about it. Any advice anons?

Attached: images.jpg (313x470, 12K)

> boob job
Just find a new gf mate

> tfw khv
> tfw into girls that are on the flat side
> tfw there are people out there who are sometimes suicidal with said trait

>My gf has a-cup tits and i love her all the same but idk what to do with them in sex.
This.

>wanting to ruin small tits with a boobjob
just break up with her if it bothers you that much user. you can still bite em and grab em even if they're small.

Just grab at what little there is and give 'em a good squeeze

Boob job is a bad idea, you shouldn't endager her health and waste money just to please your dick. Sometimes stuff like birth control can make her breasts bigger but if it really matters to you a lot, break up.

Suck on em. I'd kill to suck on some A''s and B''s

My gj has a cups. Protip, you can get a whole titty in your mouth, its great.

You're asking a girl to permanently, irreparably alter her body for you, commit to follow up surgeries for the rest of her life, and risk all kinds of complications with every one of them. That's an infinitely bigger commitment than even marriage, at least with marriage you can get a divorce. Just because you're too lazy to learn what to do with small tits. The fuck.

>I suggested a boob job
what a fucking moron. you should die alone

>tfw no flat womanlet gf

This is my nightmare. I prefer thick chicks who usually have tits.

Then why do you date her..?

If you're that shallow then just find a new gf I guess.
This. On second thought maybe OP deserves to be alone.

she’s still got nips right? they’re the most important and sensitive part of the tits, so as long as she has those you’ve got something to do

Lick and bite. It's quite simple.You don't need much boob to get a grip with your lips, and if you bite the nipple it's even easier.

Herbs like shatavari and red clover will increase breast size.

Really just grab them to the extent possible, play with her nipples, etc.

Nothing to hold onto? Hold her hair, neck, hips, waist, hands, arms, legs, feet. The fuck you worring about her lack of tits for lol? Just get dif gf if it bothers you.

If big tits matter that much to you, break up with her and find a chick that has large boobs.

>guaranteed replies

>idk what to do with them in sex.
Play with the nipples.

>Theres nothing to hold onto and idk what to do. I suggested a boob job but she said shed think about it.
Like anons already said, get a different girlfriend if you want bigger tits. Don't try to force a boob job on her, there are enough guys who like smaller tits.

Focus on the nipples, which are likely to be very sensitive. Think butterfly-light touch

I'd consider a boob job worse. Small or big you can't beat naturals.

>a cups
>boy tiddies

Not even once

Attached: pncFWES.jpg (963x1024, 74K)

It's not about the size it's about the sensitivity and shape. Small boobs are more sensitive so she can feel more when you play with her nips.

give your girl to me, i love small titties

Nice bait

If you're serious and she looks like pic related you're an idiot. As long as she's fit and tight, who fucking cares?

stop being a dumb bitch, unless you're gonna marry the girl this should be of no concern to you.

you clearly wanna try and change her so she isn;t the one.

honestly big tits really aren't that much better. I've had every size of titty under the sun and there is definitely a limit to how fun they can be.