Date women younger or same age?

Does anyone date women around their age? A training partner told me his girlfriend is a year older than him (he's 21), i found this very strange.

When i was his age tho i would've thought it to be right, i used to only date around my age but now (25) i date younger women only(18-22). My view changed as i gained experience, becoming more of a "masculine man" and gaining "self identity" (i was a weak and pathetic).

I also understand men age like wine and women age like milk so if you date younger it'll even out the looks and you will be less inclined to cheat because you're happy with your spouse (men are attracted to physical looks). There are many more reasons why i see younger women being more desiable than same age women.

Thoughts on this?

Attached: rosie.jpg (712x400, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Thoughts on this?
Firstly, that it takes someone indeed pathetic and weak to only date younger. It shows a man who doesn't want to be held to the standards of his station; younger people, especially in that 18-22 gap, are notorious for having lower principle standards. So they won't be as unimpressed by your humdrum job, where someone your age might ask why you aren't further ahead.
Secondly, I think I've heard few questions on Jow Forums as dumb as "do people date their own age." Like... Yes, of course, why on Earth would you think they didn't? 25 years old and you can't wrap your head around that?
Which brings me to my last point, that you drink incel Jow Forums kool-aid. Genetics are basically entirely to blame for your age. Some men age like milk, some women like wine, and there's nothing anyone except a plastic surgeon can do about it. Generalizations based purely on gender are usually the first sign of someone I would broadly consider an idiot, as they show an unwillingness to handle life as it presents its cases.

But you're also younger than me and I'm not exactly going to hold that against you, so.

You still seem pretty weak and pathetic

I appreciate your thoughts but it seems very bitter but lacks substance. Why do you think celebrities date 20 year olds while they're 40? They can choose any women they want but pick the young ones lol.

I'm pathetic and weak if i choose the most sexually attractive women to be with? Cmon now. If men age like milk why are they more happier the older they get while women are more sad the older they become. This 19 year old even told me "omg i don't want to turn 20" as if it's old.

But i'm only a young guy right, what do i know?

It’s natural. Older men like younger women, younger women like older men.

Attached: 2AE41C44-9BD4-4484-9753-712D9912F183.jpg (720x864, 141K)

My girlfriend is 3 years older than me (I'm 25, she's 28) and it's the most stable relationship I've ever been in.

I used to only date girls that were younger than me and had seriously misplaced priorities - I've found a lot of younger girls just want to get fucked and move on to the next guy. It's not until they're a little older that they chill out and see value in not impulsively jumping on every dick they see.

Girls younger = hot, fun, party, but also dumb, financially irresponsible, often unable or unwilling to take responsibility for their mistakes.

This is obviously just my experiences and not the rule.

[spoiler]Girls when they're older want to chill out because they're finished riding the cock carousel. If you want them when they're used up, enjoy it brother :)

Attached: pepe.jpg (467x356, 56K)

How does it feel to be the last dude of the whole train?

Attached: 5BA5718C-3F3C-40F5-A65A-3F3DA8802066.png (300x300, 96K)

Hey brother I ain't no saint

We have a good thing going anyway. We're both clean and make each other feel good. Whatever dudes are in her past are exactly that; in her past.

Why so angry? Did an older guy start dating your crush?

>post my thoughts, which you asked for
>you get mad
Every time on Jow Forums. Like clockwork. Every single guy who dates younger gets defensive the moment you state so much as an opinion on the matter.

It seems likely that that's because the statement hits close to home, but again, these are just my thoughts.

And considering that men in the 20-30 gap (I forget the exact gap) are killing themselves with increasing frequency, I don't know if "happier" is what I'd call these men nowadays.

Posts like this seem like you want validation because you know it's wrong, not thoughts because you want perspective. Why bother Jow Forums, in that case?
I'm 27 and have been dating the same girl since 20. These baseless statements trying to ad-hom seem like damage control by people who feel targeted by my statements

Jesus christ.
Let us know when she fucks one of her exes by mistake again.

ain't this some shit. men age like spoiled milk not wine. have your preferences but it stems from a whole lot of ignorance which means you'll attract young women for all the wrong reasons and all the wrong motives. you should be concerned on finding someone compatible regardless of shallow desires but maybe you wouldn't be able to attract someone decent. with brains and personality out, better hope you are super rich and famous and that the women won't leave when she gets bored of you for some younger guy.

Nobody gives a shit if you get angry about guys dating younger girls. One day you will break up and then have to reconsider why you were so angry at people dating younger because you will be tempted to do the same. A guy being a few years older is perfectly normal and common in relationships. You just are clearly very inexperienced in them.

you're completely right.
but they're too dumb to do any self reflection and this thread is vait6 as an excuse for boys to bitch and moan about women..again. it's like a part of their daily schedule of trying to feel secure in themselves.

let's head off to better things and let them mellow in their own shit

Buddy i just wanted some opinions and open discussion on this topic. Your response seemed bitter so i replied, wasn't sure if bitter older women or coping beta with a girlfriend same age.

Buddy you say it's pathetic and weak to date the most sexually attractive women while you're with a 27 year old? Cope more buddy lol

Hahaha this is gold, yeah whatever you say buddy. You might find ugly fat women with "good personalities" compatible with you but the only compatible women for me are the attractive ones.

I'm not rich at all buddy but i'm capable of getting a 19 year old to open her legs for me. Buddy if the one im with bounces i'll join find a different one, i see no issue here. You're just bitter because no 19 year old would ever spread her legs for you.

>thread is about guys that get to sleep with young attractive women

"YOU GUIS ARE DUMB (SNORT),LET THEM MELLOW IN THEIR OWN SHIT."

Haha what ever you say, BUDDY

> I USE ALL CAPS AND INSULT PEOPLE BECAUSE HAHAHAHA THEY ARE WRONG AND I AM ALWAYS RIGHT AND WOMEN ARE USELESS EXCEPT WHEN THEY'RE YOUNG AND LOOK GOOD SO EVEN THOUGH I'LL GET OLD ONE DAY THAT WILL FINALLY BE THE DAY WOMEN WILL WANT ME. IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A BUTTHEAD HURRBDURR

Sorry you're not getting the validation you wanted. May I suggest therapy instead? They'll listen to you.

What men want in women: Fertility
What women want in men: Resources

Younger women are more fertile than older women.
Older men have acumulated more resources than younger men.

There you go. Explained via biology and psychology.
So it's natural and healthy and normal for men to date younger and women to date older. There are even whitepapers on this. I think the 'most preferred age difference was something like 3-4 years with much bigger outliners'.

Validation? I made this thread cause i knew butthurt betas and hags would get pissy, such as yourself

Cope more ;)

>He's this sensitive over being called out
Yeah. Teenagers seem more your pace.

everyone this thread is over.

I'm 28, my girlfriend is 18. It works. She wanted a protector and father figure, I wanted someone to pay attention to me. She's nice and perky and firm and I'm overweight, but she doesn't care for whatever reason. Makes a lot of women jealous, especially my former oneitis I went to high school with that would never give me any pussy or even a date for years while she was banging older men. And younger women get jealous too, it's great.

btw I'm op and I wrote this thread so I could reply to myself to make myself feel better. I will go to therapy.

t. butthurt roastie

> /rok/ and /b/ are that way child
> puberty is tough but you're gonna make it through

Younger women just look hotter than 25+ year olds. That's what it comes down to, not that 18 year olds will over look a lack of career or maturity

Lmao, spotted the asshurt aging roastie.
Enjoy that wall!

Wish I could find women my age or older to date. I had a bad childhood and had to be mature and independant from a very young age, adolescence irks me, and I have no interest in being somebodys father figure, but all the women around me (i'm 28) date older...

youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE

You have it on backwards. It's not that men who date adult women a bit younger than them are secret pedophiles, it''s just that girls mature faster than boys and because of that girls will almost always want to date someone older than them.

I've been with well over a dozen girls and only three of them were my age or older.

>I also understand men age like wine and women age like milk

This is some incel bullshit though, I've seen women are apparently immortal and don't age and I've seen dudes age like dogshit. Guys who spout that wine/milk meme typically look like pic related

Attached: h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg (1080x720, 91K)