ITT: Ask 3 girls and 300 guys anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: E4CAkyT_d.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>troll editions
can you fuck off?

What?
I'm just injecting some humor, it's the same thing.

My best friend won’t meet up to me to talk after I told her I have feelings for her. I know she feels somewhat the same way. I hit her up for three days now, first day she sent a long message saying that she genuinely feels we do need to talk, then said she can’t meet up because she has work, next day she ignored me and said she fell asleep at 4pm, and now she’s just ignoring me. She’s also gone radio silent on Facebook and all the other shit she uses 24 hours of the day. I don’t want to get bitter, I don’t want to get passive aggressive, but I feel like chasing her, waiting till she get some out of work and confronting her. I just don’t know what to do anymore, and it’s not like I’ll never see her again, she works at a place I go into daily.

I like it

Consider that she may really have no time; whether that's a ridiculous idea or not is hard to say from a distance.
But if you are sure about it, then add the logical consequence and move on (I don't mean break all contact, I mean leave her alone until she talks to you again). Maybe let her know that she can contact you whenever she feels like it again and leave it at that? Maybe ask in a week and if you still don't get a response, but don't become too much of a stalker.

I have been on Tinder and Bumble simultaneously for a week now, swiping right like a mad man, and I can't get any matches.
Am I THAT ugly or does my bio needs some rework ?
pic related, my sorry face.

Attached: hmf.jpg (667x1000, 328K)

it's a weird picture. it doesn't do you any favors.

Looks average though perhaps lose the beard (speaking as a hetero male so take my advice with a grain of salt). I think you look above average overall. What's your bio?

>tons of motion blur
>low contrast
>low sharpness
>pathetic bokeh
>lol black and white is so artistic
0/10 snapshit, would swipe left

Why is there so much empty space above your head? Are you trying to make yourself look short or something?

You look like M. Knight Shamylan and Todd Howard had a baby, and that baby grew up to professionally cosplay Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. So not super ugly.
If you swipe right too much on tinder they put you in bargain bin, so make a fresh account and be more selective.

Yhea... I do'nt have many good pictures of myself tho. I've been told to avoid selfies for dating apps.

Can't post a screenshot of it since it's not in english but it roughly translates by :

>I'm into movies and traveling, I'm also into cuisine tho the best thing I've ever been told about my cooking is that it never killed anybody. hmm, maybe you can teach me ? :)

Pretty cheesy I know.

i'm getting goodnight texts each night off a friend. is this something they do when they like you as more than that?

You look depressed

I am sexting a girl Long Distance.

She admitted she cheated on me today but it was only 'kissing and knife play'.

At the same time she has said if I cheat she will kill me.

I really want to sleep with her and I've already booked tickets to go see her.

She has severe social anxiety so I doubt that she is doing more, I do doubt she's rejecting this guy into the future so basically they'll fuck before I get there anyway.

I thought we actually had something emotional in common, we have talked every day for about 5 hours daily for the past three months.

Nobody is the one. but we had decent chemistry.

she's putting her underwear and stuff in an envelope for me today.

I'm 10 weeks from meeting her, any advice other than walk away?

I'm desperate for this because I'm into roleplay and BDSM. I don't see her as a girlfriend anymore but I want her to be my slave and shit like we talk about, I'm only 21 so this is really fucking exciting even though she kinda lied and broke my heart.

I just want some guidance

I'm in uni and there's a cute girl in my class whom I can't get out of my head. I thought I'd take all of the little courage I have and just walk up to her, ask her name, tell her mine, tell her that I'd like to get to know her better, ask if she wants to go for a coffee sometime and get her number.
I've never been in a relationship and am quite anxious to begin with so I'm also worried that I might be "doing it wrong". Then again it's a win-win situation. I either have to move on or I have a date.
Perhaps I could make up some excuse to talk to her or start with some smalltalk. I don't see any opportunities to get to know her aside from making some up (like asking for help I don't need) but all of that already feels disingenuous. I feel when I just want to meet a girl because I think she looks cute and 'my type', the least I can do is be upfront about it.
I'm just insecure about the thing and wonder what random strangers on the internet think.

Get a refund. Drop all contact.
>I'm desperate
Yeah, so your judgment is impaired. This is a train wreck waiting to happen.

>bad haircut
>babyface
>asymmetrical beard growth
>contrast manipulation in exactly the wrong ways; you have a shapeless, textureless, face (that looks colorless, even for a B&W image)
>double-zipper jacket with a zip-up hoodie
>BLUR
>ugly pointless tree branch with no foliage
>face is dead center on the image
>absolutely nothing happening at any of the rule of thirds intersections

You realize it's still late summer/early autumn right? Why are you using a winter image? The B&W makes it look even colder. The imagery of this photo suggests you're a cold person in a cold world with no personality or soul. You aren't smiling. You're staring down the camera. You don't stand out from the background. It's flat, soulless. The composition magnifies this greatly; it makes it seem like even when you're the focus of the image, you're in the background and unimportant.

The blur just takes this stupidity to the next level.

Please post this on in an image criticism thread.

>I've been told to avoid selfies for dating apps.
Yeah that's great advice if you have loads of photos of yourself doing fun stuff and being interesting. It's fucking awful if you have literally no photos of yourself from anywhere.

So the picture is shit. Well, I'll try to get someone I know take a few snaps at me.

Fuck, didn't know about the algorithm thing. I'll make a new account and be a bit more picky.

[spoiler]I am[/spoiler]

I'll work on that, thanks

If you get your heart broken by some dumb online play, you're not cut out for any dom shit.

How much does my ptosis (lazy lid on one eye) impact my attractiveness?
Is it worth saving up the $5000 leafbux to fix it, or should I put it towards lasik?

i asked about one girl from my gym here while ago and heres the story, had to add something more

>chick comes up to me at gym and compliments my lifts and shit
>thank her, speak tad bit, she seems enthusiastic talking to me, very nice impression overall
>some time goes by, smiles here and there
>eventually i talk with her some more, ask her name and soem smalltalk about work
>she waves to me goodbye while smiling
>see her by front doors next time, she talks in sexy way (also looks sexy, goddamn that dress in her hourglass body with those hair got me going instantly)
>think, fuck it, might aswell try, shes well out of my league but at least ill get practice
>next day i see her i try asking her out, so i catch her after gym and ask if shes single
>she says she has boyfriend
>welp, shame, i just said shes very cute and i would ask her out right now if she was single
>some more chitchat, i wish her good day and we go our places

now
>saw her today again after a week
>she 100% noticed me, our eyes met for brief second
>i was just smiling to myself and talking with my buddy
>she didnt come up closer like usual (she would often do ab exercises close to my place, taking headphones off as she would walk next to me just to talk)
>saw her today chatting with some other bloke

>mentioned her to my lifting buddy
>he said she spoke with him while ago too, on different gym even

Im not sure what to think of that, is she just trying to chat every guy she sees or what is up.
I havent seen her talking with women whole lot, yet seems talkative towards most guys.
Feels kinda sad because made me realize she probably doesnt find me attractive (not a big surprise there to be honest) but sorta made me curious.

Thoughts?

Attached: bloatlord mogs everything.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Is it bad to write off women who have had sex/relationships with significantly older men? Like say a 20 year old and 35 year old? Or a 30 year old and a 50 year old Even if it was years ago? I just find it so unappealing and think it speaks horribly of their character.

You're under no obligation to find every woman attractive. So, no.

Probably limits your options a little, but honestly those type of girls probably aren't in the same dating pool as them.

I know it limits me, I just think it's vile. I don't believe the majority have good motivations for doing it.

she's a friend of a friend and j net her while hanging out with a few people. we got drunk and kept talking about it was really nice, she kept doing flirty things and gave me her number.

I texted her the day after, and she hasn't answers for like two days now. what did I do wrong:/? really liked this girl

Maybe she regrets it or just looked at it and forgot. Maybe try again, then in a week. If she still doesn't react then don't be a stalker and leave it; perhaps ask her irl if you ever meet her again and you're still interested.

haha I hope it's not the first one. like I'm not even good enough to say no to, just ignore completely. it doesn't come off as desperate to doube text? Cuz she's a friend of a friend so I can't afford to look bad

Riddle me this one.

So about a year ago or so, I was talking to a girl while having a cigarette outside a bar, after she came over to me and struck up a conversation with me. She seemed interested but I was a little shy and didn't see her again that night.

Fast forward much later and small world that this is, I end up playing a gig on the same bill as her now boyfriend's band. This is a gig which I've invited a girl I'm trying to get in with to. Also I have reason to believe that she was with this current boyfriend when she seemingly approached me that night.

At one point outside she comes over to me and tells me that she remembers me, and I remember her. She starts telling me how her boyfriend is the best thing to ever happen to her, that he's so talented and lovely, and that they've even discussed marriage a few times. Then, she starts firing questions at me about this other girl. How did I meet her? What's she like? Am I into her? How long have I known her?

Whenever I'm chatting with this other girl throughout the night and we're laughing or whatever, and the first girl's in my sight, she keeps glancing over at us and at times seemingly looks a little displeased. Also, at other times, whenever I'm in her sight, all of a sudden she starts kissing her boyfriend, or cuddling him, or sitting on his knee.

Any ideas what this is about?

Depends on how severe. Eyeglasses would universally be less impactful though.

She’s not interested. She has a bf, she flirts with other lifters at other gyms. Maybe she’s into muscle. She isn’t chasing you; at best she gets a rush out of the attention.

If you can’t handle it, don’t go for it,

If you can’t handle it, of course you don’t think their motivations are good. Why are you still talking about it? You got your answer. Now fuck off.

thats what i thought
just getting off attention

Double texting=bad is incel logic. It’s not good or bad, but there are bad ways of doing it and bad times to do it.
>Cuz she's a friend of a friend so I can't afford to look bad
Then don’t try to date her at all, if you can’t socially tolerate the possibility of her rejecting you.

desu the main reason they do it is "older guys are more confident" and while I can't reasonably fault them for having preferences, it still kinda bugs me.

Oooo, struck a nerve little piss baby?

>getting told to fuck off
>someone must be butthurt
You’re wasting time and space with something that doesn’t call for any sort of response. This isn’t a conversation. Fuck off.

Don’t give it another thought. I’m sure she thinks she’s doing something, but you aren’t gonna figure it out. Just write it off as a strange person behaving strangely.

You are clearly angry, getting territorial over thread space, fucking dipshit.

Can you fuck off and stop your off-topic posting?

I can tolerate her rejecting me (though disappointed), but I don't wanna do something stupid and get looked at like a weirdo from my friend after. could you give me a hint as if this is a good or and time. In the text she ignored I asked her how she's doing and told her I had fun the night before

Lol, if you didn't reply like a cunt I would have already left. Your petulant whining is the only reason i'm still here you useless faggot.

Why the fuck would double texting be SO BAD as to look like a weirdo, but getting rejected by a mutual friend not?
Are you under 18?

24yo male here
I'm hanging out with my gf of 4 months, and she's going through her fb messages. Suddenly she lols, she turns to me and informs me that one of her exes (her "favorite" one, as she called him) just messaged her with a picture of him clean shaven (he's getting enlisted in the army tomorrow, it's mandatory over here). She then wanders whether she should keep her fb on while she's studying, since he hadn't messaged her for 3 months and he's going through a rough patch because of the enlistment.
I was looking through some stuff for my work at the same time, so I didn't really comment on it or say anything.
What's up with that, and how should I react/have reacted? Should I have asked about him, or did I do good by letting it go?

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (120x120, 6K)

... did you at least chuckle or did you literally ignore everything she said and acted like she wasn’t there?

My reaction would’ve been to chuckle and say he sounds desperate, and that would’ve been it.

Me
>early 20s K-V female
>self-esteem issues
>not a landwhale

My crush
>awesome kind guy with like 95% same interests
>is going out of his way to spend as much time with me as acceptably possible

I have literally no idea about how relationships work, how to kiss, etc and i feel that i'll fuck up my first one no matter what.
So should I say that I like him very much, but I want to stay friends or should we date?
Does first relationship need a lot of time? I have hard times with my job right now.
Or am I overthinking it (because we met like a week ago) and he wants to hookup?

I'm 19. never been in a relationship before. I just understood that double texting was a big thing ya shouldn't do if you're first texting someone.

Do girls like it if you refer to them as 'gorgeous' or 'beautiful' in a message opener, so for example, if you say "Good morning gorgeous" would that go down well or is it seen as a little bit much.

Also what would be an alternative if it is too much?

Nah, I didn't really say anything. I was genuinely having a hard time organizing some stuff for work, so I just stuck to that. When she said the stuff about the army I just said "yeah, that sounds rough" and let it at that. I didn't awkwardly ignore her, if that's what you're asking.
It just felt weird, especially the fact that she'd leave her fb on while studying (she never does that).

>big thing
Jesus, no. It’s just usually counterproductive. A “big thing” would be you sending her a dick pic.

don't think too much of it. If you must say something have a chuckle about it later, ask if she wrote him back. Say you hope for the best for him while he’s inside. Don’t sound like a prick about it, or anything. If you genuinely have a problem with exes talking to her, I’m not sure how to approach it. Don’t try to have a fight over it.

trust me, that wouldn't be a big thing

>have first good relationship in nearly 10 years
>was all going so well, then it fell apart
>going to be 30 soon
>feels like it was all just a fluke

How do I get over her, adv? Nothing is working.

Attached: 7f11_027.jpg (320x240, 8K)

Well how am I supposed to double text when it's obvious she ignored me
jajaja

So I need texting advice
>Meet girl get number
>Text her later saying it's me so she has my number
>She does not respond

How do I start conversation and shit after this?

I brought up the idea with one about texting her to go with me to the gym sometime and she said she was down. I'm just not very good at text conversations and would prefer not to even do them. How necessary is it and should i worry if she does not respond to my initial text to give her my number?

Happened with about 2/3 of the women's numbers i got recently and we seemed to get along well in person.

Why is it obvious she ignored you? Maybe she forgot, maybe she didn’t realize your message was meant for a response. I don’t fucking know.

... why did you text her later and not immediately? And why do you think that message required a response? My god men are stupid.

Well it was on whatsapp and she didn't even read the message just left on delivered.

why the fuck do girls with curly hair straighten it out?
Curly hair is GOAT

Attached: we just don't know.gif (249x250, 1.08M)

So she hasn’t been on since then, or she’s not seen it in the pile of messages she gets from other men. Who the fuck knows? You sound really cringey dude. I get the feeling you’d fuck up any chance she gave you (seeing as you kinda already have). I suggest not reproducing.

fashion trends change, and you're stupid.

Leaving your hair kinky is starting to be popular again with black women. Don’t think everyone hates it.

I was going to work out and texted her after i was done. I dunno if it requires a response. I'm just asking how to start normal conversations over text with someone i find attractive.

Can i just hit them up out of the blue after this?

With american women it feels like im always jumping over landmines since they are always so judgemental and harsh compared to other women (French, Russian, south korean, chinese etc...) and call shit creepy for no reason.

Please respond

Nappy hair is gross bruh it's always popular o be lazy

you're being pretty harsh man. I think I'm an alright dude, I'm just insecure about this kind of stuff since I've never done it before. Sorry if I come off as cringey, just trying my best here.

In my country people use whatsapp instead of normal texting. it's not a messaging app that you sometimes use, it's every message through there.

I dunno what you mean by I fucked it up. Do you think texting her was the wrong thing to do? She was really vibing with me when we met and gave me her number unprompted. Since then have I don't anything explicitly "wrong"?

People come to Jow Forums to prey on others who feel insecure don't take it personally they are just sad people.

Anything?

>French, Russian, south korean, chinese etc...
They still find you creepy. Americans are just brazen enough to tell you directly.

Ask. Him. Out.

Then why did they have sex and relationships with me?

It seems to me that american women are just trash in general who think they deserve more then they are worth.

>muh American women are awful
>muh landmines
>gives a list of counterexample women, half of which are East Asian
You are a brainlet my dude. You’ve psyched yourself out and deserve to get laughed at.

When you get a woman’s number directly from her, you text it right then so she gets yours. This is normal shit. “[gets number and enters it in phone as she’s telling you] Oh hey let me text you so you’ve got my number!”

You seem like one of those guys who inserts fixed delays in text messaging so he doesn’t seem “desperate”.

>is going out of his way to spend as much time with me as acceptably possible
ask him out you moron.
You don't need to confess or some shit, just ask him to go out with you.

It works if you’re already in the flirtation phase. If it’s out of the blue and you’ve not dated at all it’s a gamble.

Holy mother of fuck you are cringey.

Whats wrong with east asian women?
I don't usually text is the thing i use a messaging app and you don't really need to do that when you add each other.

So im asking for the rules. Not sure why you are trying to bring me down american women really do suck i thought this was an objectively known fact.

>It seems to me that american women are just trash...
Why could you possibly be having trouble dating them?

Attached: C7703198-BCC9-492E-8D30-27D7C5DAE424.png (640x640, 111K)

>Then why did they have sex and relationships with me?
Sure seems to have worked out well for you champ.

>So im asking for the rules.
Holy hell he wants a guidebook on how to text girls.

Bro. Come on. Get fucking good.

Literally described my issues with them in a previous post already.

>thinks American women are trash
>wonders why they don’t take him seriously
You are a donut.

What am i supposed to marry every woman i fuck? That's ridiculous if i married my highschool gf my life would be over

grow up

So you’ve had one relationship and are claiming American women are shit because you had that one relationship?

Lmaoing at your life my dude.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

>girl i had a year relationship with and broke up lives next door
>pretty much try to get over her for the last couple of months
>got my abs back shredded as shit again fuck yeah
>meet her today in the front door as i was returning home
>she tells me if i want to walk with her to buy cigarrettes
>walk with her, laugh a bit, long story short we end up in my house and we make out and i escort her out before it escalates

Why the fuck did i do this fuck. I even deleted her from facebook

Because you got horny. Now don’t do it again.

Do girls even find introverted guys attractive? From what i know they prefer them outgoing and cocky.

>from what I know
Why should I convince you otherwise?

Pls respond.

Why does this have anything to do with “ask the other gender”? Take your off-topic garbage elsewhere.

>Do girls even find introverted guys attractive?
Very rarely.
>From what i know they prefer them outgoing and cocky.
Confident =/= cocky.

Atleast that was in uni

You can be confident and sociable and also introverted. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Lol, everyone knows American women are the biggest pieces of shit in the world. Travel to any country and ask men what nations women are the worst, American is always the answer.

Introverted men can find women just fine. It’s men who are unconfident and especially self-loathing that don’t get women.

Dude i'm always horny. She was crying and shit and kept hugging me and saying how much she misses me and i couldn't fucking resist, i guess i still have feelings for her. She didn't cheat on me or anything but the relationship got stale and we broke up very adult like...

FUCK i was almost over her now i'm back to square fucking one. This sucks she only did it to steal my gains.