Nootropics

Going to uni soon, can drugs be used for mental enchantment? The things I can easily get my hands on:
Olanzapine
Tea/Coffee
Alcohol
Weed
Whatever else is easily available(read non-prescription drugs and some illegal drugs).

Attached: 1535735845177.jpg (772x1190, 428K)

Phenibut for anxiety

any place I can get a hold of it?

I see, I read that it is a psychotropic assumed from a start I would had to fake anxiety, that wouldn't be a form of paranoia

ah only for anxiety

Just get good without drugs you idiot.
I smoked weed the entire time and graduated with a 4.0. Just do your work.

I don't think I am gonna make it, I only gotten in because I got high English score, if not for that I wouldn't get in.
Well I am gonna fail then, I had a look at first semester stuff that my older colleague had from the same field of study, this shit is next level.

drugs won't make you a better student.

Sure, but they can always help if there exists such a thing that works the right way.
Having had a taste of olanzapine due to my bipolar/schizophrenia(I wasn't told which one I have).
It surprises me that disorder never gets treated for frontal cortex activity deficiency and can causes a deeper deficiency for ability to create abstract thought, was what I have heard and what it feels like especially when it is in effect.
I would agree with that statement it(olanzapine) is an disenchanter and makes you feel meh when waking up, and also shuts down your neural system/makes u fall asleep.

I mean, I will be fucked either way if I won't find something that could do just that.
I am past my top performance, and I haven't worked much in years, I need something to kickstart me.

Attached: ToVirtualizeALie.png (1146x332, 100K)

Not even playing games all day,
I am just lucky to get into a uni I won't even pass first semester of.

I hear Alpha Brain works great, but I haven't tried it. Mine's arriving in a few days, though, so here's hoping.

Also, I really don't recommend weed or alcohol for "mental enhancement". Especially if you're in your early 20s.

Attached: 1413408775659.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

Modafanil

>wants cognitive enhancers
>mentions an atypical antipsychotic known to cause cognitive dullness, alcohol, and weed

If you can't be bothered to google before you ask Jow Forums I doubt any advice we could give you would help.

Hey, cool, highly addictive Russian garbage medications that haven't been available long enough in the US for people to know they're bullshit!
You're telling us you go in because of a high English score but you're struggling to form coherent sentences. Also, if you're old enough to be going to college you're old enough to know what you were diagnosed with.

Call your fucking doctor.

Maybe start by knowing what is going on with you instead of letting other people manage something as basic as your medical care?

Great for maintaining wakefulness. Its also a terrible idea if OP has a history of psychotic, manic, hypomanic, or mixed episodes.

Anyone use adderall? How was it? Did it help anything? Did you find it addictive? Any side effects to watch out for?

Keep in mind its basically straight amphetamines. Redosing, maintaining dosage over time, or dosing to levels where you experience significant euphoria all create risks for dependence. If you have anyone in your immediate family with a substance abuse history you should be very, very careful.

That said, it will help you focus and maintain wakefulness.

Yeah I am getting off those meds, not like I have took them for the most part. When I go to my pdychiatrist I always go in with someone it just ends with that it is better than before.
Also I did asked her she told me she can't/won't tell me.
Also told me it is an ecperimental medication while it was just olanzapine.

That's because I am not really all that great at english, it is just that the bar is set very low and I managed to score high consitentlly without putting much effort.
So I am good at taking tests and somewhat good at unferstanding text+speech, but I make tons of errors and send messages in without reading them, which is why they end up being very chaotic.

If you're in the US and nobody has guardianship there are only two possibilities: you're lying or your doctor is behaving in an unethical manner. If its the latter I suggest finding a new doctor and contacting an attorney.

Noopept for studying and weed when you really have nothing to do. Use coffee but don't get hooked. Hope you are not going to law school, that shit almost killed me

Well, I was thinking maybe once or twice a month using it for long study/practice days. As long as I'm not constantly talking it I shouldn't have to worry right?

Not in US, euro fag here

And no I literally just go to hee to hear how I am better on meds I don't take, but I also want to have them unprescribed asap, so it is in my very own intrest to be quiet about it irl