Have sex with a guy I befriended

>have sex with a guy I befriended
>we kept it casual
>I get him a card for his birthday and a vidya gaem
>he’s suddenly all awkward and claims he can’t accept them
>I make a point of saying “relax, I didn’t fall in love with you or something. this is just reciprocating for the nice wine on christmas.”
>later he apologizes and accepts them
>he says that he just feels out of it these days
>we bang and share career advice
>about to sleep because we’ve been hanging out until 2am
>he holds my hand and says he’s happy I’m his friend

Okay, I don’t like ambiguity and mixed messages with guys (call me sexist, but that’s my job) so what the fuck was that?

Attached: BB6224E1-86E0-4B60-B80D-50337F0FB37D.png (300x300, 152K)

> what the fuck is that
It's the decay of western civilisation.

That fedora is must be uncomfortable dude

Jokes on you, I was only pretending!

Disgusting slut.

Casual arrangements like this are confusing as fuck. It will be nothing but "mixed messages" because you two are in a weird grey area where the boundaries are unclear and you have no idea how you're "allowed" to behave with each other.

I'm not saying you shouldn't continue to do it if you're both having fun. But weird awkward shit like this comes with the territory. Most people just aren't built for this, we are wired for "all or nothing" and anything in the middle is just confusing if it goes on much longer than one night.

He’s the second guy I’ve been with, ya dummy

Shockingly sex isn't just a physical method of obtaining pleasure, it strengthens a bond between you are your partner or, in your case, creates one. There is no such thing as friends with benefits, just two people fucking as a source of mindless pleasure while trying to pretend they don't feel something deeper and more real.

You cannot fight your programming, neither can he.

This week?

>has sex outside of a relationship

You're worse than an actual whore, at least they get paid.

>bang a dude
>get surprised he develops feelings for you

Feelings always get in the way, there's no escaping it

You’re a just a thot

You won't get a better advice of this OP, it's just how it is

I know for a fact that you lot never had sex, but are you kissless too? What about handholding?

>I got called out on being a nasty, STD ridden whore incapable of forming genuine human relationships
>wahhh wahhhh you're j-just an incel!!!

Pathetic skank.

You really think that's op dude?

>I got called out on being a nasty, personality-disorder ridden incel incapable of forming genuine human relationships
>wahhh wahhh you're j-just a whore!!!
It's the same thing. Devil trips confirm you're not on the side of good

>being a whiteknight

Even more embarrassing

Not even whiteknighting dude, but you are quite revealing your power level here

Yes you are, and it's pathetic how invested you get into whiteknighting for a random whore online.

Who the FUCK let this rachet skank in here?
Let me give you advice sugar, it's simple really.

Eat shit and die.

Deeper bonds of friendship

So I’m gonna use this trip because some incel keeps pretending to be me

Rim my shitehole whore, get that tongue deep up my dirty arse!

But i don't, doesn't matter how many times you say so. I'm not even into causal sex myself, I'm in a stable relationship since years.

You tho, are trying to be edgy on the internet while being a kissless virgin, and this is pathetic. Or at least should be for you, for me it's just entertaining

Don't buy anymore gifts. Don't sleep in his bed anymore, don't let him sleep in your bed.
>Alright, gonna go home. See you, later!
Do that every single time. You're confusing the shit out of him, which is making him confuse you. Stop.

Anyways. Where was i.
This guy's name was Richard.
I think he's family's jewish or something idk. He's really cute. He says his gonna convert me. He also talks about world domination lolll weird imma right?

>points out that you've misidentified a poster
>REEEE! YOU'RE A WHITEKNIGHT KEK!
Nigga I didn't even defend her or anything, I just pointed out you were wrong. Fucking incels man, I swear.

>he's still whiteknighting a random whore

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Lmao, keep backpedaling you sad beta bitch.

Nice try, faggot

My exact words were:
>You really think that's op dude?
What kind of retarded are you?

Lmao keep explaining yourself fag.

Yeah sure, stay mad

I- I didn't know people could be this autistic.

I had a casual arrangement with a friend of mine, it was a bit like this.

It's always going to be difficult because "casual dating" or fwb is always going to feel like relationship limbo if there aren't clearly defined boundaries

You have to set boundaries. Tell him how you feel and make sure he tells you how he feels. If he says he's falling for you, then just let it be known to him that you're just looking for a sexual relationship, and if he doesn't accept that, then just go your separate ways.

All of this confusion can be avoided with simple communication. That's something you should have nailed down from the start.