Cute girl keeps flirting with me at church. Help me bros

Every time i go to church this cute girl keeps flirting with me. She keeps playfully touching me and always has to sit by me. What do i do bros im literally an incel and not used to this kind of female attention. help me bros

Attached: 1504643493521.png (604x613, 257K)

also this is related to politics cuz its at church and related to incels. plz dont ban me mods

Marry her. Have kids

touch her back

Flirt back, idiot.

wtf do i do next bros im just an incel

how

Make her your wife now.

Not politics.

I support this idea fren

Attached: 1530689802593.jpg (1024x832, 108K)

FUCK OFF

Attached: ayy (1).jpg (500x438, 34K)

don't be stupid and marry her

slap her on the face and punish her in the name of god for commiting such sins

I would usually just go with "Hey look a squirrel!" Then run when she looks.

it is politics bro cuz its at church and related to inceldom

Do you even find her attractive, provide more information

Fake it till you make it boss
You know how people act on TV
As though they aren't shitting themselves all the time
Do that
Don't say anything too weird
Act interested back
Try to give off the same vibe she is

Ignore her and embrace Jesus Christ

He called her cute so we could assume so

Sometimes you poos are alright

Attached: F055FBF5-1223-4782-9803-E5AFC40F299F.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Grab her by the pussy.
What have you got to lose anyway?

Have you never watched movies? Jesus fucking Christ you neurotic basket case, it's easy as fuck. Lightly tease her, say she has cooties and can't sit next to you. If you're that autistic you can try googling how to flirt.

Be yourself, but be careful about what you say, a loose tongue might wind up in a tight place.

Id crucify her if ya know what I mean...

isolate and kiss her, you dummy, if the kiss goes well and she wants more of it, grab her breast.

Ask her parents if you could take her out for post-church brunch, invite them too to be safe
Once and only once you've got written consent from the parents, you can propose your courtship to her. Tell her that her beauty leaves you in awe, apologize for being nervous, you're just not used to a woman of her caliber.
If all goes well, you can use the christian loophole to get in her poophole.

Show her your tits or gtfo

She's a thot. Treat here like one. Problem solved.

She wants to take your inceldom, next time bring your katana to defend your honour

shes kind of cute tbqh

well she definitely likes me so must not be as socially awkward and creepy as i originally thought

i don't know how to kiss a girl bro. but today she was so flirtatious around me and giggling and shit that i thought she was going to kiss me herself.

to flirt with a women you
1st. look her in the eyes whenever taliking to her(it's part of human nature it shows youre paying attention an not distracted)
2nd. the greeting should be basic but gentleman like i.e. hey my name is user what's yours? (she answers) oh that's a pretty name tell me a bit about yourself.
3rd. finally as you're talking listen for something specific an activity she does or her friends name something like that after an hour bring the conversation back to one of those topics it shows you were paying attention and bang you get future boyfriend points

Ask her out.

You can do it boss. The big JC believes in you.

i do all those things already maybe thats why shes interested

>slap her on the face and punish her in the name of god for commiting such sins

this

Attached: planetary_gears_oh_my.jpg (207x232, 11K)

>i don't know how to kiss a girl bro. but today she was so flirtatious around me and giggling and shit that i thought she was going to kiss me herself.

I have never posted "kys", but seriously you fucking imbecile

Attached: hay_bale_1.jpg (400x300, 43K)

Don't listen to these fools if you have never flirted with any girl before don't practice on the 1 chance you might have in this life to get a decent wife, I guarantee you will come off cringe. She might think it's cute but she might think it's beta don't risk it.
She initiated now just ask her to lunch or coffee after church, or a walk in the park - a very public park with lots of people not some spooky overgrown trail. Try and bring up yours and her hobbies and make the 2nd date something to do with one of them, again public is good women feel comfortable in public. 3rd date if things are still going good you can do like a movie night at your place.
There's a good chance she's one of the few pure girls out there and sees you as a guy whos not going to push intimacy too fast, take your time

It's bros before hoes, don't slide Jesus aside for a broad. Anything after is fine tho

well look you're already doing better than half the other dumbasses ive met so hey dont put yourself down if you guys are making good conversation then take a leap of faith remember the only gauranteed way to fail is to not try at all

If she is FLERTING WITH YOU THAT MUCH AND YOU NOTICE. THAT IS THE MALE EQUVILANT OF HAVING FLAGS AND AIR HORNS BLASTING A MESSAGE.
Very simple step by step.
Step one. Ask if she wants to wants to hang out sometime.
Step two. She agrees.
Step three. Get PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL. A WAY TO CONTACT THEM!

SHE ALSO NEEDS CONTACT DETAILS.
CONTACT
DETAILS
SHE NEEDS YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL TOO!

Step four. USE THE CONTACT DETAILS TO TALK!

Step five. By now YOU ALREADY AGREED TO THE DATE ON STEP ONE! Go To the Date EARLY, AND CLEAN! PLAN WITH HER, BUT YOU ARE THE MAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP SO YOU NEED TO BE ONE!

Step six. Date goes well you plan next date when that one ends.

TALK AND LISTEN!
LISTEN AND TALK!

Also Read on all the advice you can. If you can practice.
EXERCISE! YOUR BODY AND YOUR MIND!

Read the rational male and roosh's new book game.

Attached: 13534a1f.gif (300x300, 33K)

i would read a book written by you, user