How do I Break the cycle?

I'm tired of this shit. This work life is a fucking prison. High rent, student loan, 9-5+ desk cuck job, monogamy, "hobbies" and 48 hours of a "weekend" aka just get prepared for the next week.

Fuck this man. People in the fucking ghetto have more meaning in their day to day lives than this shit.

There's no power, experience or anything worth chasing, it's a mental race to stay alive day after day after day.

To be a 40 old fart with a beer gut, a minivan, a fat antisexual ugly wife, kids that may or may not actually be mine, and a pretty LinkedIn profile - is this really the "ideal" future? What the fuck else is there?

Was I meant for this? Really? There's no higher calling? It seems more fulfilling to be a fucking monk on a mountain somewhere. I'd give anything to have a rich daddy to bankroll me as I party and travel and fuck around the world like all these Instagram millennials do fuck

Fuck this reality it needs to all end make it stop

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png (1510x884, 1.45M)

There is one chance but you need to do something that would sound crazy to you right now.

>Save up about 5K or more
>Look for work in china english teaching or a position in your field
>Make way more than any chinese due to your race
>Live in a nice apartment
>Make money to travel more
>Go to bars and party and fuck every night
>Let a new fire in your heart start
>Make real friends

Live life like it's a romance work for your own goals and nothing else. Only reason I stopped living like that was to finish my degree. The wage slave life sucks but thankfully there are tons of other options.

Don't let normal people color your world don't let your ideal life be safe. Take a step towards adventure. There is a whole world out there go and see it. Make your work life something that supports your personal life not the other way around the world is yours money belongs to you not the other way around.

Not Op but is there a point to teaching English overseas? It seems like a dead end gig that is basically just subsidized travelling for "wanderlust" millennial girls or weeaboo incels who actually think that Asian girls will find them attractive . I've been thinking about doing it but it doesn't seem like it leads anywhere

San Francisco or New York?

Asking cause you sound just like me in SF.

same brah. i'm quitting in 3 months

Fill your wallet and a backpack and just leave, man.

>It seems like a dead end gig that is basically just subsidized travelling for "wanderlust" millennial girls

Why do they do this? Why do they get wanderlust? It's always some stupid suburban chick who gets wanderlust, goes backpacking alone like an idiot and ends up kidnapped murdered and/or raped.

This happens enough you'd think they'd get the message but people keep fucking doing it over and over

Sometimes I wonder if those "adventurous" types are just suicidal at some level

Not OP but one day I will. I feel it's call.

I'm also thinking of becoming a Seasonal NEET. Any ideas or jobs I could do? I was thinking Uber driver and then fucking off for 6 months to a third world country.

Attached: 1537728469210.jpg (772x1190, 446K)

Please post data supporting your claim everyone who travels, women even, are raped at an alarming rate that justifies living ops life to be safe.
Allegories do not count.

I know a pretty normal non weeaboo non weird Chick who went to teach english in korea. She never looked back.

To experience different things in life? holy shit.

On some real shit it's easy to start over and get asian girls over there. But you really need to be willing to be social and stand on your own two feet and study have an open mind.

Seriously stop shit posting other peoples life style just because you are too pussy to try it out. Making a living in china as an esl teacher is no more a dead end job then half the shit anons do and it does not have to be permanent nor does that have to be what you do over there. IF you have a degree you can work other jobs.

Literally nothing wrong with liking asia people here are just gross as fuck and feel the need to insult anyone living differently.

This thread is full of them. Like jesus.
"Stay at home and Internet the world is awful!!!!"

>stay at home and tend to your life
>don't waste money oogling at the home of poor brown people, getting STDs in hostels and coming home a broken trainwreck and being no better than you were when you left, except now you're diseased and poor
>nope just traaaaaaavel

Fuck you all

I uhh.. I did all these things. Im disease free, stable, good job, and satisfied with life. Youve literally imagined the worst possible outcome and decided for yourself it happens 100% of the time. Its very rare. Just like at home.

I traveled to a third world country and never felt more alive. The only people that think USA is a good place to live are right people. Wagecucks are all miserable

*Rich people

I hope horrible terrible things happen to both of you. I hope you suffer endlessly and live long lives so you can feel cursed every day. You're both worthless and deserve to be damned. Fuck you

Ah yes, the corporate slave forever defending his masters, "why don't you stay home and make Jeff Bezos more shekels REEER

From my own experience, I can only tell you that you eventually get used to it. People are resilient creatures, and you can adapt to the system from sheer survival instinct, just so you don't go insane.
All it takes is to allow yourself to go with the flow, after you get tired of grieving and sulking so much. Just beware so you don't wind up losing yourself and turning into a drone.

You need to work because you need a ton of money just to sustain yourself, and most importantly, to build stability, so you aren't forced into homelessness or suicide during an unlucky batch of debt and/or unemployment.

But not everything is lost. To alleviate your existential dread you need to actively chase a dream, or as you put it: a higher calling. Work so you can build the necessary stability to survive, but also put some money aside so you can chase your dreams: be it going to the Himalayas to be a fucking monk, going on vacation, setting up a business or whatever you want.

What you need to do in the mean time is to enjoy yourself after working hours. Avoid routine and try to engage in new activities, even if that sometimes requires you to force yourself into them and sacrificing your immediate comfort.
By all means, don't just work and commute back home on a daily basis; you seriously need to spice up your everyday life.

Attached: 1520095562750.jpg (640x640, 140K)