ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered. IF YOU FAIL TO CHECK THE FAQ YOU MAY BE BULLIED OUT OF THE THREAD WITHOUT WARNING.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 87A446AB-5328-4AE3-99DE-38CD508BB2E5.jpg (250x161, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OiZlXOAOLLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girls, particularly of the mildly-anxious-and-somewhat damaged-yet-extroverted-and-outgoing variety. Bit of a niche, I know:

Big old heartfelt apology to a girl I've kinda had a thing (very strong mutual feelings but not dating long enough to totally deem gf) with after a few weeks of diminished contact in the wake of a fight, and she thanks me and says that all is alright. Talk to her a little that night.

Totally silent today. I feel pushed away. Do you think she's just waiting on me? I can profile her further for any armchair psychologists who wanna play.

There's this asian christian girl I like, she's super quiet and it's hard to hold a conversation with her because she only responds with only one word answers. What should I do?

It takes time, she got used to not talking to you for a few weeks. Don’t be too pushy, but do keep talking to her. Not every girl can go back to talking like nothing happened after a fight like that. It may have set back your relationship track as well.

I don't even think you need a girl to answer this. Take her out, make her comfortable, try and open her up. She's quiet for a reason. Could be nervousness or anxiety or lack of self-confidence, or at worst it's cause she's uninterested. Make her comfy.

How long have you been trying? Have you asked her out for coffee or something?

Also if she’s Korean and the very religious practicing Christian type they REALLY like to keep to their own in my experience.

Girls,

Why do you stare at me on the train / bus? It's not like I'm attractive, and when I catch you staring sometimes you'll keep doing it.

So why?

Staring or glancing? If it's staring you probably have something wrong with your face or clothes, like you probably look disgusting. Glancing is more "damn he's cute I hope he doesn't catch me looking at him ^_^"

>Make her comfy.
I'll try...

>How long have you been trying?
I've known her since I was 10, but I've never seen her regularly until the last year or two. She's 19 and just now (within the last year) I started trying to talk to her.

>Have you asked her out for coffee or something?
Not yet, I might just do that.

Thanks

>Not yet, I might just do that.
Good luck. Don't be too pushy. If she's the type I'm thinking of she'll be worrying about her dad knowing she's going on a date.

>like you probably look disgusting

Ah, that must be it. Thanks for the tip.

Attached: 1537420297048.png (453x429, 224K)

Seconding this

Girls, are you going to be a MILF (like video related) or are you going to let yourself go?
youtu.be/OiZlXOAOLLw

Wash your hair, and your face and your feet, and shave your shoulders and your back. Get some clothes that don't have holes in them. Also get a haircut and a real job: Girls don't kiss guys who take the bus.

Do they have a choice? Some people just get fucked.

Your advice seems sound and reasonable. I guess just instinctively I feel pushed away and as I watch her talk to others I get the vibe of being left. Maybe I'm just not in the right point of view, that she hasn't forgotten about me, but is just waiting. I dunno. The rational part of my head agrees with you, but muh feelz(tm) are sapping me of the confidence/hope that I can salvage anything. I mean, what if she only said things were alright to be polite and not toe-step?

I know how counterintuitive I'm being too, which is just frustrating.

"Man I really can't tell if this girl still wants to talk to me. Better not talk to her."

It's a troll don't let him fuck with your head he comes into every single one of these threads to insult people

I think the best way to look at it is, look at where you were before the fight, then dial it back about 50-75%, and build up from there. What would the appropriate level and intensity of contact have been when you were 25-50% as far along as you had been by then? I know that sounds hopeless, but bear in mind that you know what she likes this time, so building her back up to normal should go quite quickly.

It's not the perfect guideline, but I think it's feasible as a rule of thumb. It's just that you can't expect to start off closer than you were.

I will say that with one of my best female friends in college, we got into SERIOUS fights a few times, but when we made up, despite having slowdowns, we generally got back to what felt pretty normal within four to six weeks.

Excuse me? If a random girl is fucking STARING YOU DOWN on the bus, you think she wants to fuck?

Did you fucking read the FAQ?

Literally how would you know?
Maybe guy is handsome maybe he is gross my female friends told me sometimes they stare just because they know they can get away with it and like it when men glance and look away.

Real talk you even have any female friends pal or even a girl?

You come into every fucking thread insulting people.

I get it. Have to rebuilt trust/affection some. It just feels pretty daunting, like I'm going into the belly of the beast. I dunno even know where to start or what to say. Just talk like nothing happened, just dialed down?

Fight was two weeks ago yesterday (sept 8)

OH yeah buddy, women stare at a guy like he has three heads because he's so fucking handsome.

Maybe homeless women do that. lol. The best part is the only argument you have is to call someone a troll and insulting. Pathetic.

You are obviously a troll because thats what women have told me to my face. Get a better hobby instead of attacking insecure guys work on yourself because you obviously have some issues.

All girls love white guys yes, but whey when it comes to asian ones it starts to approach worship levels?

>I dunno even know where to start or what to say. Just talk like nothing happened, just dialed down?
That's my typical approach. I mean, you apologized, and she wrote back accepting it. So in many ways, things are already as though nothing happened. So, try to start a conversation as you might have before the fight. Don't expect a rapid response, and you needn't focus as intensely on the conversation as you might have. Definitely don't play games, like intentionally delaying your responses.

Once I had a fight with a girl that left her silent for like two years. While I wasn't continuously trying to get back in touch with her, I definitely was making periodic attempts to get through to her. My mindset, built from experience, was that all I needed to do was to get her to respond. To get a thread of conversation started, just one thread. I knew what she liked to talk about, I knew what got her attention, I knew what engaged her. And I think, from us knowing each other for about five years, she knew just as well what would happen if she started talking to me again. I don't think of myself as irresistible or even a particularly deep conversationalist, but with this particular girl, our personalities just led to me being able to spin a conversation that could last for a long, long time.

So that's what you should play off of, conversations that SHE had trouble exiting, whether it's topics or themes or styles. This is where a lot of those truisms boomers like to spout about girls come into play; leaving her wanting more, for example.

It's really not as daunting as it seems. If you can figure it out, you might be through the worst of it in a week.

I think that's overblown. I've known a lot of Asian girls that won't touch non-Asians. There are some that have hot milk fever though.

Women have told you to your face that they stare down random dudes on the bus because they're handsome? Not glancing, not peeking, but flat out boldly staring?

Because they were lying to you if they said that. News flash: We DO lie you know. I suspect they were making fun of you. It kinda sounds like fun too.

>hot milk fever
can just say white dude

I'm not gonna mindgame her. Funnily enough, we're talking right now, since you guys inspired me. Talking about music atm since it's a shared interest. Wish me luck. Parting advice?

I'm trying to break my autism permanently this time and I went to a nightclub to dance last night. I was dancing with a girl, popped a boner and once the song was done she said she was "getting hot" but I think it flew over my head.

She wanted me to ask her to go outside to makeout/go home with me I'm guessing after the fact. Any girls willing to clue me in on whether or not this assumption is correct?

Well, like I said, leave her wanting more. So don't stay up all night talking to her even if you BOTH want to talk. Like of all the times that advice actually matters it's in this situation.

Either way, good job.

Nope it was a close friend who told me that sometimes she stares down guys just because she can and it's fun as there is no consequence.When men do it's weird but women can have fun with it. She even started down someone that day to show off and make him nervous. Seriously doing a bad job at pretending to be a woman to have some self respect.

What do you even get out of shit posting like this? all im gonna do is shove your own shit down your throat and warn other guys you try to harass. That's all it takes to shut you down.

Lol you were getting made fun of kid. That is fucking hilarious.

Stop embarrassing yourself

>going clubbing
lol hope you like HPV, HSV, and Hepatitis.

Is it weird that I have a girlfriend but there’s another girl I talk to and hang out with more than her?

I talk to this girl every single day, either by text or phone. My girlfriend doesn’t always reply and I hear from her maybe 2 or 3 times a week.

I also see her more than my girlfrend even though she lives further away. She comes to visit me twice a month at least even though it takes her 3 hours on the bus each way. My girlfriend lives in the same city but I’m lucky if I see her once a month, sometimes it’s only once every 2 months. I try to make plans but she’s always busy or cancels at the last minute saying she’s not feeling up to it or that she’s too tired, etc.

It’s starting to feel more like this other girl is my girlfriend and my real girlfriend is just some girl I meet up with once in awhile to have sex with.

lol that's all you can say? You are in some serious denial if you can't even argue dude. Like it makes the vacuousness of your entire position blatantly obvious when all you can do is throw a "NO U" at me.

You are DONE. Cringe and bluepilled. Go back to Jow Forums.

Ignore this guy he is just some shut in loser attacking every male in these threads.

Yea she was getting horny and wanted you thats pretty obvious congrats man.

That'll take some discipline. She's one of those people you can literally go for six hours with.

Sounds like you don't really have a gf lad.

What is wrong with you? you have the temperament of a child. You seem very insecure.

Cringe.

Not even him but what are you on about? You literally NO U'd him. How can you even pretend that was a win?

Thanks.

Go back to /v/ and stay there you hopeless loser. You made the mistake of having an autistic tantrum now everyone knows what you are up to.

I was told that I was "trying really hard" when trying to initiate sexy time with my gf. I'm assuming this is a turn off.
How do I make it seem like I'm not trying as hard? I just wanna fug.

You are literally the same person. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Girl here. Nothing you said whatsoever suggests she wanted to make out or anything like that. She was dancing. In the club. The hell are you thinking?

>literally
YIKES

What are you doing?

All you really have to do is kiss her and use a lot of tongue then when you can tell she is getting into it start some light fore play when she is super wet she wont be able to resist.

I remember i was going out with this modest asian girl all i did was make out with her and touch her pussy and we had sex on the second date. Last girl i had we just made out after the date at my place and i got a blow job from it.

Do you have a condition ?

>Messaging girl I matched with for about a day
>Ask to hang out
>"Can't I'm busy but once we get to know each other more, I'd be more likely to hang"
>Fine, that's cool
>Try to pick the conversation back up
>Hasn't responded since

Can I win? Just once can I win? Can I have something to smile about just one time?

Attached: bustup_000_001.png (575x1062, 575K)

Are you ESL?

>It's ESL guy from /v/
Explains a lot actually nigga why you always so mad?

>vent post
Read the FAQ.

Just let me weep, thanks.

>"NO U" again
HOLY MOTHER OF CRINGE

I was kissing her. She likes kisses on the neck so I was giving her some neck kisses and she said I was trying too hard. Pretty sure she wasn't in the mood really and that doesn't help.

Dude you are literally always angry when i see you posting. Now you are on Jow Forums picking on sad guys.

What's wrong ? Honestly ill listen what is so wrong with your life you got to resort to this?

Not even making fun of you at this point just curious cause ive seen you do this before.

Do what you like don't try to please her like that till she's in the mood. Really just normally making out is good until for play starts. You might have been too aggro too.

For a second imagine a light breeze hits you in your ear it might tickle and feel nice. Now imagine its a full blown hair dryer on your ear it just feels plain and normal.

Come on too strong and she wont feel the tingle she likes if that makes sense.

Go FAQ yourself. Nowhere in that post was it asking about looks, traits or personality, DUMB >20056728
samefag.

Attached: 1537578445820.gif (322x179, 3.99M)

Sounds like you killed the mood dude. :(

This may or may not have gone over my head.

But how.

Be more gentle is the gist of it also other guy is a troll don't expect real answers from him.

>uhhh she was dancing me and said she was hot what did that mean?
Read the fucking FAQ

FYI everyone who isn't is a troll in this thread. So don't listen to anyone but that guy, this is his thread. Nobody else is allowed to answer. NOBODY.

>But how.
Read the FAQ.
>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>proceeds to shit post instead of giving a real answer
Point proven

Actually I read the FAQ, I've done nothing wrong.

user there are only 10 original ips in this thread im sure you can figure out what is going on here. Yes you obviously did no wrong.

>read
>doesn't read himself
the fucking

Attached: 1537706337355.png (947x967, 439K)

No, you violated the unwritten rule that only is allowed to post in this thread. Trust me. He's reported you already. The ban is incoming.

Popping back in again, she's being slower than normal to respond, thus aggravating my fears. I honestly can't tell if it's lack of interest or if she's just being tentative. Probably overthinking but goddamn it's giving me agita.

>Getting this destroyed
Damn i actually touched a nerve it seems

Don't panic. Go do other stuff while you're waiting for her to respond. Watch TV or something.

>declaring victory
lol

And what if she disappears again?

>putting your own head on a pike
holy shit man stop

Girls, I have a quick question.

I got a girl's number around 2 years ago or so after talking to her once or twice in class. I honestly never did anything with it because I got really, really sick and basically screwed up from then on out.

She's in my classes this semester and I really want to talk to her again, but at the same time, she keeps popping up on my Facebook as a recommended friend since she's in my contacts. Would it be better to talk to her in person i.e. sit next to her and talk to her and kinda start "fresh", or would you think it'd be better to add her on Facebook and send her a message saying, "I saw you in X class and Facebook just recommended me to add you. How have you been?"

Come back another day. What would you have done if she walked away from a conversation before the fight?

She never really did.

Well, maybe I'm exaggerating some. But I don't feel like I've ever truly been left on read before. She's online on some other platforms so I don't think she's gone. I'm worried about annoying her.

Once again, probably totally overthinking and freaking over nothing, but still

>"I saw you in X class and Facebook just recommended me to add you. How have you been?"
Not this. At least not that message. That is cringey and weird.

Just talk to her in class and say whats up like nothing ever happened. The important part is the mood she has when thinking about you. If she has a nice convo with you and things are really friendly and you add her after that you should be good.

But if you saw her in class and did not say a word and try to add her you have no idea how she feels. Just imagine women work by vague emotions and comfort level as well as how the group sees things.

Well, it's not really "left on read" if she just fell asleep in the middle of a convo or something. I mean, that happens. I do that all the time anyway. You don't need to "Hey how are you doing, can you talk now?" and "Hey I gotta go, ttyl!" to start and end EVERY conversation.

Okay, what do you think I should do then?

I'm personally leaning towards just talking to her in class, I just thought about the Facebook one since I saw her pop up again as a recommended friend, and I've heard a bunch of stories of people randomly adding each other.

That's what I figured. Thanks user, from what I remember she was very nice. I guess my only other issue is figuring out where to go from there? I'm not good at really escalating past that and learning more about her, most of my friends had interests that immediately made it easy for us to connect outside class. As far as I know, me and this girl have the same major.

Yeah, I'm just freaking. Even if she is just talking to other people over me, it's selfish of me to think that I should be first everytime. That's some creeper loser shit.

I just think I'm really nervous over it. I don't wanna lose her.

>Where to go from here
Yo bro to be honest you won't get along with everyone and be able to fuck. If it's meant to be you'll feel it in conversation she will start asking questions about you back because she wants to make an effort to keep it going.

I know how it feels to be really attracted to someone and feel like you can't move forward because you suck at talking. But no its a two way street she needs to be interested in what you are doing too and ask about you.

How the fuck are you gonna bang a bitch that you have to interview every conversation?relationships are built by mutual interest.

There are ways to build it but don't expect to be a casanova just set the mood to be as comfy as possible.

Just keep that in mind really just have fun and enjoy yourself seeing you needs to be a happy thing.

Well you almost did lose her, so it's pretty understandable that you'd not want that to continue. On your end, the wound's still very raw, even if on her end it feels pretty well healed.

Like here's my tip: You're kinda panicky right now. If it feels like you're not gonna make good conversation right now, it's probably time to end the conversation for tonight. So next time she responds, call it a night, saying something like "Hey I actually have to get up early to handle [something], so I'm gonna get going. Let's talk more about [subject you talked about briefly] tomorrow."

To some extent, "leave her wanting more" is also a lesson to cut YOURSELF off when you're at the point of wanting more than she's got the energy or desire to give at the moment.

>more shitposting
What is wrong with you?

>STILL TRIGGERED
I'm impressed at this point. You gota crush on me or sumthing ?

How the fuck can I calm the fuck down? When I do talk to her, all feels pretty normal, albeit mutually kind of restrained, but everytime she stops talking for a bit I get goddamn palpitations. Can't fix shit like this.

I've always just been a nervous guy.

Dude you're legitimately giving out horrible advice that doesn't even have a sheen of realism to these desperate guys. It's pathetic. It's the opposite of what this thread is supposed to be. I mean, if you just want to go shitpost, PLEASE go back to /v/.

Gotta learn how to cool it or I feel like I'll always make it a little awkward. And it doesn't help that I have the creeping fear now of every message or phone call being the last. I feel like I'm fighting for her ear. Definitely not a good mindset to be in. Not at all.

It's just experience and practice, same as getting the girl in the first place. It's a little awkward for her too. That's kind of the secret of leaving the girl wanting more; because she wants more, she'll try a little harder next time. If she doesn't have to try at all, she won't feel that gentle pressure.

And gentle is the key word; when the pressure gets to, for example, the point where you are, it becomes uncontrollable.

Develop inner power just for a second just accept that she can be gone at any time and you gotta be fine despite that. There are other people in the world that will love you and you will love.

Is your goal really her or to be happy ? Get a grip would she really like this part of you?

You should be excited not nervous because now you have a chance to face your own demons how amazing and growth inducing this situation can be for you!

In another thread some femanons said they wondered if an user with an 8" dick good get oral, and what it's like, etc. Is this really what girls think about when they hear a guy has a huge cock?
Admittedly I guess I have similar questions about girls with big tits.

>Actually being this mad