How do I cause the most pain to my girlfriend?

In going to break up with my girlfriend and I want it to sting. I want to break her.

I cussed out the last girl I went out with while I dumped her and she had a break down and shave head because of it.

I want to cause worse suffering with this one

Women crave drama though so the best way to ditch her would be to just ghost her?

Seems too much of a clean cut I want her to feel traumatic amounts of pain.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x200, 17K)

Why?

Revenge

The worst thing you can do to a woman ironically is nothing at all. Acting like they don't exist or ghosting them is a huge punch to their ego.

>Acting like they don't exist or ghosting them is a huge punch to their ego.

I'm aware they can't deal with rejection but is this the most impactful action?

What'd she do user?

yeah then that leaves them guessing

I'm going to kill that bitch

Not if I kill her first

Or if she kills herself first

Not gonna get into it, I've thought it through and through

I will say this though, its more than just a breakup for me. It's part me confirming to myself that I have power and I won't lose. It's a gesture where I will assert my beliefs and my values.

I'm sick of this shit, I'm tired of doubting myself. I'm probably just going to ghost her and walk away but I think I'll treat her extra nice a couple days before I cut her off so she thinks everything is lovely and going swell but then gets blindsided and has a mindfuck

See you on the other side user

That's retarded. How exactly do you lose by just leaving her, and what power do you think you have? The hell is even the point of showing your beliefs if you're never going to see her again?

>what power do you think you have

The power to influence others. If I can make her a trainwreck and break her - that's powerful to me

So you have psychopathic/sociopathic tendencies, great job. I hope you don't have any mutual friends otherwise say goodbye to your chance of ever getting in any relationship ever again. So much for that power, huh?

Sometimes the best thing to do is take the high road in life. I know it's cheesy, cliche, and not the norm for this board, but it ironically will affect her more than revenge. You just remove her from your phone, social media, and real-life interactions without a word, and refuse to acknowledge her. Act as if she does not exist.

Break ups have a ton of emotion which can cloud your judgement in the moment, OP. In hindsight, if you do as I suggest, you will realize it was the best move to make. You have to realize when you cut connections with someone in an age like ours, with social media and cellphones that make connecting so effortless, it has more of a lasting impression on someone. Especially in our generation.

We don't. I don't date women in my social circles. It's so fucking easy to just go find another chick anyways

Right, then by all means, go ahead. By your attitude it sounds like you found a shit girl anyways.

>Sometimes the best thing to do is take the high road in life.

Meh. I had a clean cut off with someone and I just felt empty and weird for a while before I moved on.

I yelled at a girl I was seeing before, called her a worthless cunt and told her some shit about her family, slammed the door on her and she was bawling outside my door for a good 10 minutes before she left.

I moved on instantly and that gave me the biggest sense of relief and catharsis ever. It was like the after effects of an orgasm without having to jerk off

Either way if you treat her bad then she won't feel any remorse what she did to you throughout the relationship. Itll be a mockery and just boost her ego.

She needs to be cleaned...

Attached: 79C29ED0-5D9F-494E-8254-ED89434D7C65.jpg (425x425, 38K)

Ugh I know

Then don't do anything harsh, don't waste your efforts. It seems you're actually just really hurting and you're actually in love with her. Try talking it out.

Humiliate her in front of her family and friends and manage to get them on your side?

She cheated huh?

She won't say

The fact that you're writing this edgy shit just tells us that you care more about her than she does about you and she pretty much already "won". If you were in control of anything, you'd just tell her that it's over and move on.

You’re fucked up. Get the help you need.

Yeah this is typically why I don't go exclusive with women like this

This is the first time in years since ive actually decided to emotionally invest in a single person

If one girl gave me shit I didn't really care if she lived or died anyways and just blocked her and fucked another fuck buddy

you don't get the level of suffering you're after unless she actually loves you deeply, which requires more capability to connect with another than you possess. tough break.

Just ghost her but don’t block her, just don’t respond. Then act like your trying to make up excuses to why you didn’t respond. Fuck her friend if you can and pretend like your not doing all this shit to hurt her. If she suspects your ghosting or trying to fuck her friend out of revenge it will negate the effect of damaging her ego. That’s why you say and do some things to make it seem like your not so when she reads between the lines from your actions it will have a better effect. Also you should not even give a fuck and stoop to trying to inflict narcissistic injury on a bitch unless there is a benefit to manipulating her. Only women and beasts are controlled by their emotions, and men who have made themselves into women - Marcus Aurelius

You are just a complete and pathetic asshole. By doing this you just prove yourself you are a piece of shit who has no power in this world. So the only thing you can do is to destroy the only person who like you.
I hate you.

Stay mad

Fuck her female relatives. Make sure she knows it happened and then ghost her.

Did she do something really bad to you?

Yes

what was it?