What beauty trend(s) do you dislike/hate?

What beauty trend(s) do you dislike/hate?

Attached: Gambar Foto Sabina Altynbekova Ngangkang Main Voli Cantik.jpg (516x452, 37K)

Most piercings and tattoos. Both, broadly, are forms of self mutilation.

Like short hair & dyed hair
Hate the craziness that comes with

skinny jeans

This

Attached: brows-crazy.jpg (644x376, 45K)

Black women

Emo girls

In women:
Yoga / workout clothes as pants
Fat women that are loud and obnoxious about how they're big and beautiful

In men and women:
80s and 90s fashion (other than grunge)

I hate the ratchet clothing.

feminism and lgbt is a fashion trend too

>What beauty trend(s) do you dislike/hate?
Women! :D

long hair on guys
manbuns
beards
hipster look
ripper jeans
super fit guys (I call it the captain anerica effect but gym bros)
tight pants
clean styled hair / gel

basically every guys either looks like they're trying to be feminine or trying to be macho, and the rest don't take care of themselves. I want a normal guy, just a guy. He is thin and healthy, has a good sense of humor, can have deep conversations and good listener, doesn't dress as a caricature to define himself, and has a good attitude towards the world.

kek

those jet black sharpie eyebrows some girls are getting nowadays

Implants. Anywhere in or on the body.

I'm most of those except I have a beard. But its just a product of my own body, it doesnt define who I am.

Excessive tattoos or piercings, died hair are things I dislike, but not really things I hate, and if she was cool otherwise I wouldn't care.

In women:
Winged eyeliner
Contouring
Other excessively made-up trends

In men:
Long t-shirts
Cargo pants
Cuffed jeans/chinos/pants

Post a picture of a guy that does your description. Because I see guys like that daily.

leggings. those are for the gym but bishes wear them everywhere even the fat ones. yuck

This. I swear women are a hivemind. 90% of them wear the same shit. Yoga pants, chokers, short shorts that show buttcheeks.

Anything called a "beauty trend".

With women, heavy makeup that isn't indistinguishable. Implants.

K-pop-esque aesthetic on men. Lack of physical fitness and presence of feminine aspects (feminine voice, lack of masculine complexion). Undeveloped trapezius and lateral dorsus muscles.