Why are some men against dating plus size women?

Why are some men against dating plus size women?

Attached: 37328426_1879757062327109_2058500661590360064_n.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Say the word.
F
A
T

I'm 120 pounds and have a 5.5 inch penis

Me too, in 4th grade. Puberty will fix that

I am against dating people I am not attracted to because that would be stupid

Attached: 1537583513291.jpg (1080x1349, 1.74M)

Because different people like different things. Fuck.

Let me post a more accurate plus size woman. I'll call her "Exhibit A".

Attached: fatfuck.jpg (500x414, 35K)

most women don't store fat like that. most store it in the belly back and face. it's disgusting.

Well for one, that girl in your pic is not plus size

But for your question, adipose tissue isn't very appealing visually. Personally I feel that overweight people can't date, let alone respect the one body they have, and I can't respect someone that can't respect themselves. But that's my Jow Forums brain talking.

Why are women against socially awkward men?

Why does a man must have money all the time to date a girl?

What's with women when they mostly want tall men?

Why ask these questions?
Hit the gym.

A woman that doesn't give a shit about her health isn't very appealing to one considering getting her pregnant.

Let's be precise about what we're talking about here.

The last three of these pictures refer to body sizes known as 'plus size'. Which of these are you referring to?

Attached: images-29.jpg (543x271, 27K)

Not this thread again

/thread

Ever stick your dick in a big ol jell-o mold?

Because fat people are gross and fat women are especially insufferable. Especially fat black women.

Let me give a breakdown from the top of my head
>more health problems, more often, shorter life expectancy
>eat more calories per day on average
>face 'fills' in, not as pretty to most males
>flaps or folds develop, esp. waist and tricep areas
>Less willing to do physical activities (including sex) or will do so for shorter periods of time
>probably blames genetics for weight problem
>probably flips at anyone suggesting she measures caloric intake
>nobody wants to be seen dating a whale
Finally I will add the most off-putting thing I can think of
>being overweight shows a lack of self control and lack of self respect. Fuck you bitch, fix yourself before you try and date.

If you have the money for brokenback surgery.
No one is stopping you.

There's no good excuse for being fat.

Those last two are medically classified as obese but whatever.

Because they're repulsive.

Why is this retarded thread here and not Jow Forums?

Its the same reason why women dont like men with beer bellies.

>fat black ghetto bitch
Do basic human rights apply to those?

The same of why some women are against dating plus size men

I'm right in between curvy and chubby

I work out and eat healthy but I don't lose anything
Will someone still see me as their 10/10?
Will a man still love me forever and be proud to call me their wife?

Because fat women can't have strong healthy kids

Same reason that some women don't want to date plus size men. It isn't healthy to be fat. Plus when a fat person is on top of you, it hurts.

We'll need to see what we're working with. Can you post a few pictures on /soc/ chubby girls thread?

That is definitely NOT plus size my guy...

I'm At face value, 'between curvy and chubby' sounds quite fine.

Although I agree with , can't really tell without seeing you. Face is also important to form a proper overall opinion, but I wouldn't recommend posting your face on Jow Forums.

Attached: b417e50c1.jpg (580x387, 30K)

Men generally (please exclude chubby chasers, if anything then the inclusion of chubby chasing fetishists prove not all men are against fat fucks) men don’t want a lot and don’t expect much from a woman. Typically the average man has less expectations than the average woman. Men expects or Atleast wants: don’t be fat/morbidly obese, be healthy, don’t have stds and preferably be good in bed, have a nice ass and big tits. Women expect or Atleast want: be rich or Atleast a decent paying job, be healthy, don’t be fat/morbidly obese, be good in bed and expect a marriage (to lock down the man, if they can’t get marriage then they’ll “trap” him with kids to force the man to stay, however this is common, it’s not every case and on an occasion the man will look for marriage first.) there’s not much a woman is expected so there’s a mentality that if anything, being fat is a factor the men can say is a dealbreaker, it’s often one with women too, since you can go to a gym or workout at home.

Also there’s the mentality that if you’re too lazy to watch what you eat and take care of yourself, why would you do any better for the relationship or even for the kids if there were any?

>not being physically attracted to someone means you're against them

Attached: 1505835843029.jpg (367x411, 26K)

I am into chubby girls. Fat is okay. But if by plus i know what you mean by "plus size".

My dick is nowhere near long enough to pleasure a fat chick through her huge ass flaps

can i just have sauce on OPs pick?

because it is thoroughly unattractive
in fact it is repulsive
why is this a surprise to anyone?

I have no problem to date women that are a bit curvyer than the average as long as ass and tits are there but feminists try to sell landwhales as curvy.

Curvy and Dadbod =/= Type 2 Diabetes.

Attached: people of color.webm (358x640, 2.93M)

I've seen first hand at least 3 instances where a guy I knew/friend of a friend got married to a plus sized (not even that fat) woman. For all the world it seemed like getting married was like crossing the finish line for those women, and man how their thighs swelled after they got to the safe zone. I'm talking FAT, like when their thighs bulge and hang down over their knees, they walk with a certain "waddle".

Plus sized women seem to be more prone to it, in my limited and anecdotal experience.

this.

I'm not attracted to whales.

I'm not a hulk that can manhandle 200+lb women. Smol girl best girl.

Wrong, that is
Normal
Fat
Obese
Morbidly Obese

Fat people are ugly. Obese+ is just a subhuman butterstick with a similar life expectancy.

I prefer women with grace, authority, and intellect and they're just much more often skinny than fat

Is that what you're calling plus-sized? Because that's not what 99% of men consider plus-sized. Most men consider that "fuck until testicles are in physical pain"-territory.

Trust me, I've tried but apparently fat women don't like fat men. Even at 250, the lightest I've been since 7th grade I can't get bigger women. In fact thinner women have been showing me attention.

If this is plus sized then call me a chubby chaser.

If your chubby no big deal I actually think thats kinda hot but when a woman is 200+ pounds is when it gets into land whale territory.

Stfu fat fuck