Go on date with girl

>go on date with girl
>big ass, thick thighs
>go back to her hotel, hook up
>she tries riding me from above, cock keeps slipping out
>i try to fuck her missionary, can only get a couple of inches of penetration
>try doggy, can only get a couple of inches in
>her ass and thighs stop me from physically getting close enough to actually give her the dick properly
>be 6 inches and thick
>never have problems bottoming out in skinny/normal girls

Is... Is this normal? Is this what fucking thicc girls is like? If you aren't packing 8+ inches you can barely get any cock in?

Or does 6 inches just make you a dicklet now and nobody told me?

Is this why niggers evolved that way? Cause all the dicklet genes died out from not being able to inseminate their cow women?

Attached: 3TU2eWV.jpg (720x720, 176K)

Yes.

did it feel good tho? like did her ass feel good doggy?

I didn't fuck her ass, just her pussy (which was tight af and felt great). But when she was bent over doggy her fat ass would stop my body from getting close enough to her pussy to put in more than half my cock, so I had to be super careful about not slipping out. Just like when she was on top, pull back just a hair too far and it slipped right out, no margin for error.

Just made me feel bad, really. She was cute and fun and tried really hard to pleasure me, and I just felt like shit cause I couldn't give her the good dicking she deserved.It's like I'd need 8 inches of dick to give her 4 inches of penetration, and waste 4 inches spanning the gap of thighs and ass.

Can't tell if it's just me or if 'thicc' girls is just memery to make fat chicks socially acceptable.

Attached: ES596us.jpg (576x708, 33K)

damn, is that her? and no i ment like did her butt cheeks feel nice and soft when they would hit your body as you banged her. my gf is skinny and ive always wondered how a big ass would feel bouncing against your crotch area.

No, pics unrelated.

Honestly it just feels like soft flesh. I dunno what you're expecting there mate, it's just instead of having her bony pelvis hitting your body, you've got a pillow.

that actually sounds pretty nice m8

Attached: 1528167549130.jpg (601x607, 27K)

Mate she's not thicc, she's fat

If her ass and thighs were pic related from size and you had problems staying in, you either lie about dick size or have the worst technique in the world.
There should be no problem for 6 inches to penetrate a thicc girl ever. Full stop.
Especially when she is riding, her ass and thighs will not get in the way at all.
So I guess nice troll, made me reply

What about 5 inches? I'm 5 inches but 6 inches bone pressed. I have a huge fat pad though but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be banging a thick girl like her pretty soon.

big hole user, she's a birther

It *might* be an issue, but if it is just change positions until you find something that works.

Have her lay on her side with her lower leg straight, and the other leg like she is stepping up. You'll want a 90 degree between her femurs. You straddle her straight leg, hold up her bent leg. Proceed to go to pound town

How big does my peepee need to be for me to get a thicc gf?

bigger than average. at least close to 6 inch

I've had this happen once in a big bbw woman. Just couldn't get the dick to fit in because she had to much fat.
I've fucked lots of other thick fatties and bottomed out/hit the wall and made them cum buckets.
It's just bad luck with her probably. You'll find the right angle.

>be op
>too retarded to use your 6 inch dick to properly sex and pleasure a well endowed woman
>project your anxiety and insecurity onto black people
>F-FUCKING NIGGERS WITH THEIR BIG DICKS AND THICK FEMALES!!!!
>WHO WANTS A THICK GIRL ANYWAY. COWS!!!!
Holy shit op you’re pathetic. Literally never been a problem for me.

this

you’re just retarded doggy eliminates that’s whole problem. you’re not aggressive enough probably

My gf is super thick and I sometimes have issues. I can still have a great time missionary or riding but from behind is really tough. But my gf is way thicker tho. Yeah, ass is nice but not if it gets in the way. I’m red pilled for skinny girls now.

You really shouldn't be having a problem if she's just thicc, my gf's got thicc thighs and a thicc ass, never had a problem like yours... now fucking a fat thing is diffrent, becareful of those beer goggles

I've never had the problem and I got a 6.5 inch dick. Try spreading her legs more.

Alright, cool. How do I get a thicc gf then?

OP...

You've gotta take from the book of karma sutra. There are more positions than cowgirl, doggie, and missionary.

Lol. Get creative, faggot.

This. You are bad at sex. Only guys with small dicks and bad sex would complain about a juicy thick girl. Faggot.

Put her leg/s up behind her. She's worthless if she can't stretch l

I fuck a lot of girls That’re taller than me and it can be hard t line your hips up but never had a problem with bootymeat blocking me

OP's girl is fatter than he's letting on. She's probably in landwhale territory, and his dick is probably an inch shorter than stated. You're gonna have some logistical problems getting the P in the V.