Marrying modern women

Don’t get married and have kids with a modern woman. It’s a bad meme. Find a traditional girl who worships you or MGTOW it. I wish I took my own advice

I’m married to a modern woman. Thought it would be good. We just had a baby two months ago and now that I’m reflecting on the experience I’m regretting it.

All pregnancy I was screamed at. I ended up doing most of the chores and cooking. My wife would call my mother a cunt behind closed doors whenever my mother asked to visit or showed an interest in her grandchild. I’d put my foot down constantly but my wife always ended up winning because she had the ultimate trump card: my unborn child. If I pushed her to do anything except sleep in or lay on the couch, I was in trouble. We didn’t have sex or go out in public for that entire 9 months. We barely have photos of it. She did the usual Instagram shit but there’s no professional photos. No shots of us a family. Every day she complained about the experience and how she didn’t want to remember. Shit, we don’t have framed photos of just the baby either. She’s just not willing to be happy about her pregnancy or the birth

Attached: 1F4AF57D-66CE-4716-8EE0-82C8A6F0382C.jpg (1280x854, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripartite_Pact
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now the baby is here and we’ve fallen into routines. She dropped to part time and only works 2 afternoons and 1 weekend full day, but even then she goes in for 9, 12 or 3 depending on the day. I work my job still and still get up at 5 to get home by 3:30. She doesn’t respect that at all. Even with her lighter schedule to watch the baby and save us money on daycare, my wife still sleeps in every day. As I write this I’ve been up since 3:45am with my daughter in the living room because my wife refused to get up with her yet again. I now am the parent who gets up to feed our daughter twice a night nearly every night, because my wife will still do it once a while. But when she does do it, she lords it over me. If I don’t rush to the baby crying, if I don’t wake up for her, if I do something my wife doesn’t agree with—suddenly I’m selfish, I’m not a man, I’m not giving a shit about my family, etc. And again, when I put my foot down she laughs at me and says she’ll just take the baby away. The ultimate bargaining chip.

I’ve been thinking a lot lately if our marriage has legs. I’m exhausted. I go to bed around 7pm now and still don’t get enough sleep because I’m the only one of us who wakes up to take care of the baby. My wife started wearing ear plugs at night even. And during the day she never cleans. She never cooks. I end up doing all of those things. Work is my only escape, and it’s not like I just show up and sit at a desk—I have a real job with it’s own stresses and anxieties. My coworkers and even my mother in law all say my wife isn’t pulling her weight and needs a reality check, but anytime I try to get her to talk (or go to the extremes) she just avoids the responsibility. And then there’s days where she just breaks down and sobs, tells me how much she needs me in her life, “You’re the rock user how do you do it?”, says she’s slipping away and needs help

My hair has gone gray so fast in the past few months. I can’t lose weight anymore. I don’t have time for any hobbies other than the time I get waking up super early like I did today. My wife sees a therapist and takes meds now but they’re just exacerbating things as she’s sleeping even more than she was before

I feel like I’m trapped in a whirlpool and can’t get out. I don’t think a divorce will solve my problems bc I’m the parent who earns more and I’d get fucked in child care payments and alimony.

>Find a traditional girl who worships you or MGTOW it.
Or you could just refuse to fornicate and screen out pricks while you date.

>beta provider marries and gets a baby
kek, soft wrist, limp dick, no spine, yea your kind shouldnt marry or have kids

But damn, your wife is being a cunt.
Are you sure she's mentally sound?
>“You’re the rock user how do you do it?”
Stuff like this could be anything from female anxiety to depression or full-blown manipulation by a narcissist. Get her into therapy and find out which.

>says to marry a traditional woman
>angry he's the bread winner
.....user, I have bad news for you

This is the worst incel cuck fiction I have ever seen.

Shes got depression, seek help.

You don't even know what modern or traditional means you idiot.

>I made a mistake in who I chose to have a child with therefore all women are like this

When my computer started making weird noises I hit it and it stopped. Have you tried this yet?

It was so nice without you, can't you stay away for ... ever?

Are you going to respond to every one of my posts?
And you call me mentally ill, kek.

I had a buddy that used to work 60 hours a week every week to stay away from his newborn and wife. They got divorced. Go figure.
You need to do what you think is best for your daughter. If that's putting down your foot and not bitching out so bet it but I sure sounds like you don't have it in you.

>says to marry a traditional woman
>angry he's the bread winner
>.....user, I have bad news for you

He's not angry he's the breadwinner. He's angry because his wife's being a complete childish bitch.

The appeal of the trad lifestyle comes from the contractual nature of it. Men agree to work to provide; women agree to care for the household. When one or both parties stops fulfilling their end of the bargain sufficiently, the whole thing turns to shit.

OP, maybe it's just pre/post-partum depression, along with hormones?
I lived with my sister when she had a kid, and she was completely bonkers throughout the pregnancy - an emotional, negative bitch. When she had the kid, she was clearly depressed too. It took a while for her to get back right. Even then, I can tell my sister isn't terribly cut out to handle young kids. She'll enjoy them when they're older and smarter, but when they're screaming pooping terrors it's apparently very hard.

Thankfully, she also happens to be a proper Christian trad girl who wouldn't dream of doing what your wife is doing to you.

But the point is, this might be the psychological effect of the pregnancy. What was she like before the baby?

Fuck you, I hoped you died, and am so disappointed yhat you aren’t. Fucking twink.

The truth can never be killed, user.

Attached: sad hortler.jpg (608x477, 34K)

Get a divorce and seek full custody. Your baby momma can make child support payments.

Get a good lawyer and fuck her world up.

It was really grand with you not here. You are just as shitty and annoying as btandon, triangle boy, and snow 2duis nigger. Except you disappeared. You weren’t missed by a single person. We mostly rejoice when each of us noticed your absence.

What does it feel like to know that despite all the work you're doing, if your wife finds a new "rock" to replace you with she'll still be gone with the kid?

>You weren’t missed by a single person.
I've already received a few messages to the contrary.
But look at it this way--if I were to leave again, you'd experience yet another burst of joy. And I'll keep coming back! You can't run out of happiness this way, user.

You do realize that if someone is happy you are back, it's because he wants to laugh at how retarded you are?

Find one (1) example of me being "retarded" (and not on purpose).
It certainly wasn't by posting statistics to back up my claims, although doubling down in insults when asked to provide sources is closer to qualifying. But I wasn't the one to do that.

You know there are a lot of people who dislike your shit because you are an uneducated, biased, ignorant mudblood

Just leave, it was nice without you and having to see your name every 2 posts

You actually think Hitler didn't have premarital sex. You are such a moron.

Is it possible she has post partum depression?

>Find one (1) example of me being "retarded" (and not on purpose).
You glorify natsoc germany while being a slav, that as retarded as it gets

>uneducated
In uni
>biased
And you aren't? I have my opinions, as you have yours.
>ignorant
Laughable coming from someone that clings to positions without any sources to back them up. That's not just ignorance, it's willful ignorance. I suppose if you pretend that facts don't exist it's easier to treat your opponent like he's on your level.

>Just leave
Not until you and every last degenerate on this board has seen the light.

He didn't. Hitler was literally an anime waifu, he was so pure.

Slovakia, Bulgaria, and Croatia were all part of the Axis, and huge numbers of Slavs fought alongside the Wehrmacht (including the ROA, which my family supported). Now, do I think Lebensraum was autistic bullshit? Yes. One can support a broad ideology without subscribing to every last detail of it, just as a registered democrat doesn't necessarily believe everything in the party platform.

Degeneracy and hedonism flourished under Hitler. It was during his reign that the German hedonistic culture of nudism and prostitution really took off.

If I post a link that shows Hitler had premarital sex what will you do? Admit being wrong? Like hell, you will just deny the truth as usual.

>Slovakia, Bulgaria, and Croatia were all part of the Axis
No they were not, they were if anything canon fodder and were killed regardless, same as with the jews that fought in the Wehrmacht just to be then put against a wall.

>One can support a broad ideology without subscribing to every last detail of it
The problem is that you don't give a shit about details and just want to confirm your own bias, over and over again. Fact that people are point this out to you times over again just verifies how ignorant and what an essential waste of biomass you are

Nudity in and of itself isn't degenerate, although I have reservations about it. As for prostitution, compared to Wiemar, it was nothing.
Though in terms of overall sexual policy I have several sharp disagreements with NatSoc policy. Far too natalist for my tastes, and they overlooked a lot of stuff that simply shouldn't have been allowed.
>If I post a link that shows Hitler had premarital sex what will you do?
Say it was made up by da jooz, naturally.
>you will just deny the truth as usual.
>as usual
In my 18 months here, I have gotten a grand total of two sources from everyone who has ever argued with me combined, which I duly accepted and now use. Pic related. If you remember really far back, I used to argue that sex within a married relationship wasn't important. I no longer do so.

>No they were not, they were if anything canon fodder and were killed regardless
So I'm an idiot for shitposting about Hitler, but you can just deny the historical fact they were part of the tripartite pact? I really loathe using the term "projection", but that's all you're doing here. You bury your head in the sand and are just concerned with "beating" the tripfag out of blind rage.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripartite_Pact
>The problem is that you don't give a shit about details
If I don't care about details, you don't care about reality at all.

Attached: sex and happiness screencap.png (557x255, 153K)

This

Regards, why don't you make your own thread about this, instead of clogging up one where a guy needs actual help.

Retards*

>I chose my wife poorly so DONT GET MARRIED GUYS OR HAVE KIDS

Lol

>The appeal of the trad lifestyle comes from the contractual nature of it. Men agree to work to provide; women agree to care for the household.

honestly I think I would hate the original arrangement just as much, now you're trapped in a lifetime of servitude because you wanted a maid you could fuck

This is the thousandth story like this I've seen. My friends who got married are always downers at the few gatherings we get to have because married life has broken them.

You're either retarded for not seeing the signs before or your wife has post partum depression.

If it's the former, then you reap what you sow and I have no sympathy for retards like you. If it's the latter, then she needs some serious therapy cause that shit can be dangerous for both her and the baby.

Speak to a lawyer and consider your options. That’s what you get for being an idiot though, you should be more careful about who you date.

Dont follow this meme, follow these other memes

>honestly I think I would hate the original arrangement just as much, now you're trapped in a lifetime of servitude because you wanted a maid you could fuck

I think for you to think that this is the general characterization of the lifestyle, it must mean that you never experienced it as a child or never saw it practiced by any family.

And if that's the case, you should be pitied.
This isn't some outlandish crackpot theory - this is how many, many cultures have done families for millenia; certainly The West historically. It is exponentially healthier than the current paradigm. This is how our grandparents' generation did it. How many relationship-wrecked grandparents do you know? Certainly there were some, but they were by far the minority, as opposed to today.

90% of people are retards. I see car crashes almost every day on my commute but I dont conclude that driving cars is degenerate because of it.

my parents are old world immigrants who had to work shit jobs while i was raised equally by both in addition to my grandparents

my whole family cared for me and THIS is how many many cultures have done it for millenia, not your 1950's delusion, tradcuck

OP, this sounds like classic symptoms of post partum depression. It can be extremely hard on both you and your wife- get help immediately and understand that this is biologically based and not your wife intentionally acting like a cunt.

Why did you marry her? How old are you both?

You sound extremely ungrateful to have her and way too attached to your mother to be ready for a relationship. Mother-in-laws are a pain in the fucking ass whether or not there's a child. She will always love you no matter what you do, which makes the love nothing, really, there's no substance to it. When a woman gets pregnant and her husband isn't excited about it it shows, stirring her resentment and anger because you also won't just fucking leave. So basically it's like you've used her body for your sexual pleasure and for a baby for... your mother, who doesn't give a shit about your wife, because you do not actually give a shit about your wife. Do you have an affair partner already or just emotionally fucked by your mother so hard you don't need one? Stop giving a shit what your mother wants. When you get married, your wife becomes your immediate family. Your mother will do nothing but push a bridge between you two and ruin the intimacy you once had if you let her.

Also your wife sounds extremely depressed which is common after a baby. She didn't want this baby either, sounds like it. The first year is the absolute worst. Nothing prepares you for parenthood.

This. Body and mind get wrecked by pregnancies. Get her a on therapy for everyone's sake

Sounds like she's depressed t b h

Alternatively she was always a lazy bitch but then it's your fault for marrying her

>this entire post

Attached: Iyapan-Episode6-15-600x321.jpg (600x321, 25K)

Yes he impregnated a woman purely because he wanted sexual gratification and not to raise a child with her. A partner who disrespects your family especially your parents is a bad sign. If what OP says is true, and we've no reason to doubt him, then he is both the bread winner and does most of the housework, and attends to the newborn most of the time. Wanting your partner to pitch in doesn't make you ungrateful, it's just the bare minimum you should expect of the person you've chosen to spend your life with. If anyone is unappreciated it's him by his wife. Obviously carrying a baby for 9 months is arduous and she needs support during that time, but it's not a blank cheque to act like a selfish cunt.

>has babby
>does not want to care for babby
>"go 'way user! if you try to make me care for babby i will take babby and leave!"
>".......and then i will have to take care of babby!"
topkek. call her bluff, she hasn't thought this shit through.

Why did you have kids? You absolute fucking moron. Congratulations, you played yourself.

I don't care bud. Here is what will happen:

If you're strong willed you'll suffer for a few years needlessly before breaking and getting divorced assuming you don't kill yourself before or after this. You're in a toxic relationship, but you're deep into sunk cost fallacy. You're dumb enough to still try to salvage this. kek.

If you're weak willed you'll become a husk, dead inside. You'll break. You'll serve your family. Empty eyed. Probably die at 90 with no highlights in your pathetic life after marriage. your kids will learn early that you're a pussy, and treat you the same as your wife treats you. No respect, because you deserve none.

If you're smart, you divorce now, never talk to your ex-family ever again, and pay child support. You'll be a poorfag, but happier.

start a fight
dont be weak
fight to win
give her what she deserves
show her her place

>or MGTOW it.

sensible advice for sensible people

anyways you both sound like dumb cunts and are perfect for each other. I know tons of people who have kids and/or are married and are fine. you're doing the world a service by being with each other and not ruining two other people's lives with your bullshit

Attached: just a cool normal guy.jpg (1000x562, 84K)

the longer you stay married the more you will have to pay in alimony if you ever divorce.

That being said, it's worth trying to salvage the marriage. The wife needs to start acting like a real partner and taking on her fair share of the housework. If she's unwilling to ever improve you should start telling her you might not want to be married if this pattern continues. You HAVE to be willing to divorce though, no empty threats. If you do divorce, at least you'll have a chance at meeting a better person or sleeping with lots of women which is always fun for a while.

There now way out for us men is it?

>Marry you're fucked
>Get a woman pregnant your fucked
Well it's high time I impregnated women across the globe.

Attached: IMG_4399.jpg (590x445, 95K)

This is an advice board faggot. Either advise and help him or fuck off.

He will go to jail .

You dont know how badly the legal system fucks men .