Catching feelings

>tfw fuckbuddy bullies me calling me a walking talking dildo that won't shut up
>admits that she's only with me because I have a big dick and fuck hard
>always finds reasons to tell me why I don't have a girlfriend, "You're so nice, that's why you don't have a girlfriend!" "You'd probably have a girl if you weren't so OCD."

I admit it, at first I just wanted to fuck her and keep the relationship at that. The sex is truly satisfying for both of us, and she's told me if I wasn't good at sex she would have stopped seeing me after the first meeting. We've spent almost every weekend for two months with her at my place. In time though, I found myself enjoying her company, enjoying all her bullying and teasing, looking forward to eating meals with her and watching movies together. Yesterday I even bought her ice cream and she said "Don't think I'm your girlfriend just because you're buying me ice cream this one time." It kind of hurts, she really does view me as simply good at sex, and not a worthwhile partner or boyfriend material. I wish I didn't catch these kinds of feelings.

Is there a way to get rid of these emotions and just keep the sex going? Or am I a dumbass for keeping this sort of thing going on just because the pussy is good?

Attached: goddess.jpg (2300x2083, 467K)

Also I should add, often times she'll buy me food but sometimes I'll just cook whatever's in my house. I've never felt like I had to "compensate her" in any way for the sex, she usually comes of her own accord just because she wants to get fucked. So really, she's been completely honest about what she wants out of us being together. Only I've been retarded by catching feelings for her.

The problem with having a fuckbuddy is that one of you will almost always catch feelings. Be honest with her & ask her if she feels the same way about you.

If she doesn't then you're almost certainly going to get hurt by her and it might be best to move on.

>Is there a way to get rid of these emotions and just keep the sex going?
No, never heard of fwb lasting long simply because one sides gets attached and enjoys the comfort of habits.

Tell her that you caught feelings and see a conflict of interests in this relationship and therefor see the need to end it. Worst case, no pussy, good case, she might feel the same

You need to stop seeing her. Have some dignity and show (not tell) that just sex isn’t enough and that you want something more. She’s only acting like a cunt cause she knows you’ll keep coming back for more and you let her.

This “thing” you have now is already a relationship, she just keeps insisting it isn’t so she can go sexing whoever else she wants. If you’re fine with being literally cucked than by all means keep doing what you’re doing. But otherwise stand your ground.

If I was losng touch with reality, I'd say she's being tsundere, and you should propose.

But truth is probably that you are a dumbass for keeping this sort of thing going on just because the pussy is good.

Both and are solid advice,

And I’ve never actually had an FWB. But from the experiences I’ve read of the male is usually the one to catch feelings first and the female has some baggage that prohibits her from pursuing an actual relationship. It could be an assortment of things but I’ve just noticed the female almost never develops the same attachment. It’s so bizarre and inhuman to me.

Bingo.

Ahh, Big Dick Black

I've seen your other threads; though I don't think I posted. Interesting to see how your situation has progressed.

My suggestion is this: Drastically reduce contact - to make her feel what it's like to not have you around.
She has to be a fucking granite-hearted bitch to not have *some* feelings after the kind of shit you've been doing for and to each other for this long.

I think if she really does kick you to the curb at that point, then consider that it's better to break now rather than later. I know you're a machine when it comes to sex, but I don't think you have the kind of stone heart like some people do. You're just addicted to sex. You've caught feelings and it's only going to get worse the longer you keep it up

Tell her you're sick of being verbally degraded by a walking, talking fleshlight. Then cut all contact entirely. Block every way of her contacting you that you have.

I'm thinking of doing this, but honestly I think her heart is just like ice. She just loves to get fucked, loves to toy with me, makes fun of me for being such a good natured, nice guy, but likes me the most when I flip into my sexually dominant mode and take control of her. When I'm inside her she'll practically purr things into my ear like "Oh baby, I want you to make my pussy cum with that big, thick dick of yours. Are you gonna make me cum baby?" and it just drives me crazy with a need to fuck her as fiercely as I can. I'm glad she's on birth control, I've cum inside her several times already, some of the most satisfying orgasms of my life. After all the good sex and time spent together, it was difficult for me not to catch feelings for her. I've been thinking about introducing her to my family even. I told my older brother about her, and he asked why I didn't invite her to a family party. It felt awkward trying to explain that she really hated that sort of thing and doesn't want to know any of my friends or family.

So you're not going to do anything? What a waste of a thread.

I just feel like I want to stay with her until I can find another girl to date at least. For some reason I seem to only get with girls like her who want to hook up only and not anyone who wants a relationship. It's like, if you have to choose between getting pussy or not getting pussy, what are you going to pick? If I could find someone decent to date, I'd probably break it off with her entirely. She's told me she might just randomly end our relationship if she gets bored or something, so she gave me a "heads up".

Only on Jow Forums you will find people as pathetic in every possible scenario.
It's amazing.

She talks to you that way because she thinks she can. Show her otherwise.

Yeah, beat her with a stick!!!

I already do

Idk man it feels like she's just bullying me as a joke mostly, but is serious about not wanting a real relationship. Like I said she'll buy me food, help to clean up or cook sometimes. She's pretty nice all things considered, very honest and upfront. It's basically me who is a dumbass for becoming attached to her when she had stated from day one all she wanted was sex and maybe someone to hang out with.

So you are telling me you are good relationship material, and yet you decide to be content with this shit?

I'd advise against it. You probably won't go out there and look as much if you have a pocket pussy.

You need to do these:

1. Deep dive her - Try to get into a deep conversation about some family issue she has, or some past trauma etc. Make sure you cuddle her and kiss her forehead after this convo. At least do something affectionate afterwards on the same day.

2. Pull back soon after - Be busy, be short with her and cold. Sacrifice not fucking her for one weekend. You could be jerkin' off and building lego all weekend for I care, but just make sure you don't see her.

This will show her reaction. You can then tease her about catching feelings, which in turn will plant a seed in her head if it isn't already there.

If this doesn't work, you last option is just to listen to these beta basedbois in this thread and just ask her. If that fails, shes a soulless cunt and you need to move on.

Attached: 1533337430848.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

Stop having sex with people that don't want you romantically
If you really want her tell her you two can't fuck because you want to fuck someone who actually wants to be with you. She'll either drop your or do the woman thing and be even more into you

>It's basically me who is a dumbass for becoming attached to her when she had stated from day one all she wanted was sex and maybe someone to hang out with.
Falling for it is normal, but do something about it instead of making pointless threads.
You have two options: suck it up and keep fucking her until she finds someone she actually likes or leave her. It's really that simple. And you know this.