Why is MGTOW bad?

If women are now being told that they dont need a man to be happy, they don't need to be chained in monogamy, and they can live free in this world and do whatever they want (and I have no problem with this honestly)

Then why are men who adapt accordingly shamed and poked fun at? If you want to go on your adventure and live life on your terms and never settle down, then so will I. I recognize you can't control others, only yourself

So why are men who opt out shamed as losers?

Attached: landscape-1534944531-disenchantment-netflix.jpg (980x490, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://de.wikipedia.org/&httpsredir=1&article=2428&context=open_access_etds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem is that raging brainlet incels have hijacked the term. Their line of thought has nothing to do with MGTOW. And so now people think MGTOW means autistic basement-dwelling virgins.

>Then why are men who adapt accordingly shamed and poked fun at?
I've literally never heard anyone mention MGTOW outside of Jow Forums.

Why would you care what others think?

Attached: two types of people.png (540x134, 21K)

I'm vulnerable to shaming and isolate myself from others

Then the answer for your troubles isnt isolating yourself further and calling it mgtow like it is some noble cause.

Instead you need to man up. Hitting gym and getting muscles can be one way to do it. People are legitimately scared to pick on guys who can deadlift them and then snap in half.

Other way is to learn how to insult / banter back. Man up, will ya? World isnt interested in weaklings.

>Instead you need to man up. Hitting gym and getting muscles can be one way to do it. People are legitimately scared to pick on guys who can deadlift them and then snap in half.

Other way is to learn how to insult / banter back. Man up, will ya? World isnt interested in weaklings.

I have a 530 Deadlift. My banter is absolute garbage, I'm not good at it. Words always cut deep to me and I take everything personally. Someone tells something about my mum ill say something back to them, they'll laugh it off, call me immature and then I'll get pissed, lose my shit and want to attack them physically (which I don't do cause prison)

This basically.
If you think about it it's similar to what happens to women too: sjws movements are so obnoxious that every time you hear "feminist" you can't help yourself but thinking about a sjw blue haired non-binary fat positive landwhale

Because the one in power always makes jokes on the account of the less powerful. You give up a fight that has not been fought with weapons but with simple ignorance and social evolution to a point that's close to being social contraception. Surely, darwinism in its own way is a sort of contraception, but this would be natural, the paradigm shift which is a political shift that is not natural.
Without ever having to have picked up arms to literally fight, men lost a fight they can not win because they sadly enabled all possibilities for a women to profit out of and barely have any down sides. I'd be laughing to if i were a women.

>So why are men who opt out shamed as losers?
Because the one that adapts best survive, those who don't die. MGTOW is the manifestation of "i don't want to be part of this shit", it's class as dancing on someones grave laughing, knowing that your enemies will die and there will be nobody left continuing the fight against the degeneracy that is happening all over the western world.

>Why is MGTOW bad?

Because like feminism, it's anti-natal, meaning it is conducive to the *literal death* of a civilization.

Life isn't all fun and games, you have a fucking duty to the civilization you inherited to propagate it at the very least.

If you want to fuck around, fine. But as soon as youve hit 5 or 10 years of it it's about fucking time you got serious and helped pull your damn weight.

If the paradigm of relationships is opposed to this then help fucking change it, even if only for the next generations

tl;dr: Stop copping out, you mooching cunts

Agree with the sentiment, but the TradCon Jordan Peterson approach isn't going to work anymore. The nuclear family is never coming back, people are killing themselves because of it

We need to do something different and new to adapt to the society we live in.

Maybe some neo-traditionalist culture facilitated by tech or some shit. Are two-parent households really the only way a patriarchy can be reinforced?

Universe 25 experiment observed this behavior in mice overpopulation, nearly 50 years ago: pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://de.wikipedia.org/&httpsredir=1&article=2428&context=open_access_etds

And either way, the most reasonable thing would be still to not reproduce. There are already enough humans, people don't want to be smart or enlightened, all they want is to consume and be occupied with useless shit with has absolutely no benefit but just serves as procrastination. Humanity doesn't want to be saved and that's ok, we reached our limit and society as we know it will die within the next 50 to 100 years regardless if reproduce or not, because at that point overpopulation will have already kicked in, water resources will be low and since it's being privatized all over the world only available for people who are wealth, crops will be harder to grow, specially since all we do is grow mono culture that sucks up nutrients to the point where is none, etc, etc.

Humanity is fucked in the long term and it's not worth saving it, because nobody actually really cares to save the plant and the people, they only care to save their own kin/DNA, which isn't good enough.

How many months did it take you to type out your manifesto?

Nobody gives a shit about a guy who decides to live in celibate all his life. People (feminists mostly) complain about the mgtow COMMUNITY. Their forums, blogs and social media accounts. Because they openly spread anti-woman ideas and Feminism is a pro-woman female advocacy movement (no it's not about equality). Naturally the two clash.

The question is why mgtows need a community in the first place. Why do you need to organize to not have sexual relationships? The basic premise of mgtow is that women exploit men. They steal all your energy and time and destroy your drive which you could use to do great things. But after they got this "revelation" these people just circlejerk in their forums about how mgtow they are and how women are bad for you. It's a self-defeating community.

Every MGTOW I know spends 90% of their time bitching about women. It's a flawed ideology in that regard. These men still base most of their life decisions around women - just in a negative way rather than a positive way.

How many months did it take for you to drop out of school?

How much neetbux does the German government give to an edgy shut-in like you?

It isn't such a bad thing OP. We just really like the love story that much.

>need a community in the first place. Why do you need to organize to not have sexual relationships?

You organize to share ideas and experiences. Every movement does this. . Tips to avoid getting sucked into bullshit. A counter balance to the media and Pro-woman propaganda that is literally everywhere from TV shows to the workplace. Without an outlet and a counter-narrative you'll end up becoming a male feminist yourself.

Its not as simple as just not leaving your room. It's how to navigate the world and saving your ass period.

None, i work full time and browser Jow Forums when i have time.

inb4 denial

>You organize to share ideas and experiences. Every movement does this.
Yes, but why is it a movement? You are just exchanging one time sink waste of time for another. You should go out and enjoy your freedom. If we believe what mgtow teaches, then it's like getting out of prison and then you spend all of your time talking to other people about how prison is bad. The entire mgtow community should literally only be one info page that explains the ideology really well and that's it.

>A counter balance to the media and Pro-woman propaganda that is literally everywhere from TV shows to the workplace.
There is an anti-feminist movement. There are men's rights movements. Those actually makes sense. Why not organize around those?

>Those actually makes sense. Why not organize around those?

There's loads of overlap and dialogue between those movements m8

>The question is why mgtows need a community in the first place
Because it's in our nature to be group animals. You have a community of like minded people that you can relate to, which reduces community boundaries. Are you really this retarded or are you pretending?

>The basic premise of mgtow is that women exploit men.
They can, they do and they get away with it if you are not wealthy or stupid.

> But after they got this "revelation" these people just circlejerk in their forums about how mgtow they are and how women are bad for you. It's a self-defeating community.
It's an echo chamber of people who are pathetic to people that dislike the development of the indoctrinated by main stream media which has shaped the thinking of young "emancipated" women.

mgtow if anything should be seen as an alternative way of life, that is one without a women, without the need for reproduction or intimate relationships. The reason behind why someone would go there can be explained from a million different perspectives, from the women hater to the sore loser who got dumped by his ex, to a guy like me who just hates relationships and doesn't like how complicated they are. Personally i don't identify with this group, i just happen to share some views with them by coincidence

*communication boundaries

Because a lot of these men aren't actually happier being single but more just bitter about not being able to get laid / not over an ex / hate women

Because women DO need someone to love. The idea that 'I dont need no man' is really flawed. The idea of the 'career before all else' woman is flawed.

The male version is flawed in the same way.

It's a gay cult. And the terrifying part is that it's succeeding! On Jow Forums. The rest of reality is fine.

>lol no homo bro

I also need help with this.

This, the perception has been warped. It doesn't matter if an object is X when the public perceives it as Y.

>Man up, will ya? World isnt interested in weaklings.
It's funny that you say that when you advocate for societies restrained, fake aggression/manliness. Real manliness would just be fucking killing anyone who pisses you off, but you can't do that now can you? So society rewards people who are needlessly aggressive but don't take it too far, while I see aggression as a on off sort of thing that only needs to be used when you're really getting violent.

>you have a fucking duty to the civilization you inherited to propagate it at the very least.
Wrong

>Yes, but why is it a movement? You are just exchanging one time sink waste of time for another. You should go out and enjoy your freedom. If we believe what mgtow teaches, then it's like getting out of prison and then you spend all of your time talking to other people about how prison is bad.
I think you're exaggerating how much time the majority of people spend on those forums/websites. It's not different than an AA meeting or support group for Veterans. People usually come and go and spend a little bit of time there every once in a while.

No one who is MGTOW is actually doing it out of choice. They're kids at the playground that make a big of show of going WELL IF NO ONE IF GOING TO PLAY WITH ME THEN I'M TAKING MY BALL HOME WITH ME LET'S YOU HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME AND MY BALL and it's like shut up you loser there's loads of balls all over the playground that are way better than yours

>hijacked
>now

MGTOW was always a bunch of losers, if only guys who went on one date or accidentally married their retard high school crush and couldn't emotionally recover from one break up or one divorce.

Attached: just a cool normal guy.jpg (1000x562, 84K)

And you think the "cool wine aunt" types are happy too? It's all a fucking farce.

You seem a little ass blasted.

what makes you say that?

We live in a sex obsessed society, not having sex will never be seen as a good thing outside of religious circles.