I think my sister likes me

So i think I my sister might like me. She's been very flirtatious over the past month, referencing incest jokes and saying afterwards "could you imagine?" She's dressed very scantily around me. She has a boyfriend though so I'm not sure, he's a nice guy but I don't get the impression he's done much. I know it's sick and perverted but I notice a resemblance between me and her boyfriend and her friend even mentioned me looking like her old bf. I'm approaching this very cautiously as anything I do can't be undone. Need advice asap

Attached: rebel2_9da30821-adbd-4d3e-9f9b-4eb79aa628b6_580x.jpg (580x870, 51K)

Don't fuck your sister dude

fpbp

What's fpbp

fpbp First Post, Best Post

Check Urbandictionary next time :)

Olri thanks. Any advice on the issue

Pound that shit OP. Let it be a bonding experience.

Don’t fuck your sister
No really
Don’t

I don’t know what advice you want to hear unless you simply want to fuck your sister

Lurk more.

With your sister not, but with her friend yes.

Doing sexual shit with your sister past that point where you're just kids exploring each other will definitely fuck up your relationship with your family. Trust me.

>spoonfeeding
>unironic emoticon
Reported
>>>/reddit/

OP here. Just bust a big one. Parents are walking in the house and wondering why the wall is missing. My sister's boyfriend also came ovet and I just decided to go for it, multitasking while I was with my sister to impress her, and I challenged him to a bout of Judo. I threw a chair and I think that's why the wall is missing. I'm not sure where he went but my parents are coming inside hard and fast.

What do? I'm hearing sirens.

Tf

This. It's also just like gay, even if she's a girl and you're a guy it's just like a different version of you so it's like having sex with yourself.

what

How about you masturbate first and then think about it after. I'm not shitposting, get the thoughts out of your heads first and nut before doing anything else.

I'm back guys. I ran up with my sister to the attic and we're camping out while my parents just came inside and are angry why there's a black man (Sis' boyfriend) knocked out in thr wall. Attic is sound proof but my sis and I both need to piss and we're both thirsty but she has herpez. This is a horrible day, we're both covered in nothing but sweat, and I'm fucking a pinanta as we speak.

Guys help my sister is freaking out my dad is coming in and hes strangkigj my sister's boyfriend on the ground while the police are walijg in too. I don't want to descdnd with my sister frkm ghe attic given our situation to explain.

I don't wanna grt caught, ideas!?

Lol

Attached: 1496457042001.png (552x543, 266K)

So this is a troll post

kek bump

Seriously assholes I got a gummy bear stuck in my penis while I was fuckin tbr pianata help it hurts and my sister just slipped down the attic stairs and i think she's dead and covered in my stuff head to toe.

Don't do it unless you're absolutely sure you're going to continue doing it after the first time.

His sister literally just died.

The potential consequences are definitely not worth the risk dude.

Do it
Nothing to lose

The girl's dead mate.

Give her a hug.

Dubs confirm. OP got a gummy bear in his dick and his sister is dead. I think he's done for the night too guys.

Speaking as someone with personal experience, don't fuck your sister.

Fuck your sister dude why the fuck wouldn't you?
Tbh I'd wife her since I don't want kids anyway

your cousin is the only acceptable incest only if you think it wont come to bite you in the ass, anything else is literally just a lot A LOT of trouble for what will probably be a couple of seconds,minutes tops, of joy

For Policing Black People

It's a racist slogan used by the blue lives matter movement and white supremacists like Ben Garrison.

kek and this

Attached: 1535814360361.jpg (298x330, 17K)

dont fuck her unless she's as hot as the girl in your pic and comes unto you first

Pretty much means first post, beta post.

Dude, Just tell her to fuck off.
Incest is not okay.
Or you could be interpreting it wrong.

Don't do anything and let her come to you. She might still think of you as her 12 year old brother so that's why she doesn't think anything of looking sexy around you.