Trouble in paradise

I'm going to try to keep this short, ask me anything and I will answer if I deem it important to the subject.

I have been having feelings for a woman in my friend circle for quite some time, but never told her about it because she has a boyfriend. That couple hasn't been very close to me, but me and her have hit it off more and more the last couple of years to the point where we became friends who flirt in a silly way. Nothing serious.

As I mentioned I have feelings for her, but kept my distance and held the flirting to a minimum. One day one of our mutual friends invited me and the couple over for a beer and she sat next to me. We talked completely normal and didn't flirt or give eachother looks, but by the end of the night that mutual friend of ours came up to me and asked me what that was about. I wondered what he meant, and he said that it was evident that me and her have something going on. I scoffed it off and said that's some bullshit and that he's a sensitive little butterfly who makes stuff up for his own amusement, and that was the end of that.

Later that night I told her about our curious friend and said that we should let stuff cool off before we talk more, but then she confessed that she has liked me for a long time. I confessed as well, and we have since then been talking. So to say. I told her I don't want to ruin anything with her current relationship, and she told me that there is nothing left to ruin. They live together because they both have no other option and depend on each other economically, but thats about as far as it goes between them.

I live in another country and barely make ends meet, she has no way of visiting me without ruining the whole charade. We care a lot about each other, and would like to make things work but it's seemingly impossible as things are right now. It breaks our hearts, but we keep talking online like we are together and imagine we will run out on everything and everyone one day.

How do I make this work?

Attached: cri.jpg (720x491, 26K)

What do you want to do?

Be with her. Also I don't want to hurt the other guys' feelings cause he's an alright dude, its just that their love is long gone and you'd never tell they are a couple.

I basically want to get rich so we can be together cause that's whats keeping us apart. She won't move here and I have no future over there. I'd escape with her to some uninhabited island if that was possible. In short, I don't even know.

Just do it.

>I'm going to try to keep this short
>proceeds to post a wall of text I won;t read

Thanks, I hope they pay you well. Also I just don't know where to take off from here. I guess I'm asking if someone has been in a situation like this who could give me some pointers or something cause I can't see any reasonable ending for all this.
It's insanely short compared to what it is. I could go more into detail, like we have liked eachother for 6 years or so, and wherever we go we hear "you're such a nice couple!" and it hurts like fuck that we aren't. We used to laugh it off in pain, now we both know that we feel the same for each other. Also our mutual friend who "busted" us is a very important friend of mine and I would hate to lose him, but her boyfriend is a good friend of his. I guess I'd be down to take a beating and be done with it all but the fact that she likes me so much changes that whole thing. I could go on..

So what you have to realize is that she needs to leave the relationship she is currently in due to being unsatisfied with it, keeping you OUT of the equation, if at all possible. If she ends a relationship to be with you it will be tainted to a degree and she could end up resenting you for it and you might ruin the chance of this working out. I would be frank with her and suggest she consider this and see what she does. While it's tempting to just go for it, there can be unforeseen fallout.

False advice.

Go for it. Talk to her and make it work.

You do know that while you're sweet talking to each others she's giving head to her bf, right? If she really cared about you, she would've dumped him no matter what, and it's not like she's in objectively difficult place, like be married and/or having kids with him. You're only the fling, the new thing which makes her feel still worthy, but unless she decides to take the risk and leave him for you, you are both like babies who are playing to be adults

Lol.

I lived a situation with an ex where she never gave me head when it turned into a conventional relationship. We eventuality broke up because I met someone else.

She's not a resentful person. I'm no incel and have had numerous relationships both long and short term, and while this may apply to 9/10 of those she isn't like that.
We are making it work. Problem is distance and money as of now.
I'm fucking other girls as well so you can't really phase me with that. Also they sleep in seperate beds, but you work that cuck fantasy of yours.
as this user said it's a conventional relationship and nothing more.

He is her first and only, I'm fuccboi #1 and initially considered my place as a sweet waste of time but I fell in love and so did she.

Oh no this whole thread.

I loved you and wish I'd known you were even slightly interested in me before, I would have jumped your bones in the cooler. But, you know, decorum or something

Gross. Not happening. We're roommates who hardly see each other.

This is heart-breaking. You say be with me, but, how? How could we?

>One day one of our mutual friends invited me and the couple over for a beer and she sat next to me.
>I live in another country

Attached: raw.png (500x282, 224K)

Are you vagueposting about her playing me? that would be ideal. I want a happy ending for both of us, but if I suffer and she doesn't I'm fine with that cause I can take it after all the bullshit I've been through with women before. She is different. Atleast seems so.

I work in another country where I'm also 95% of the year so I basically live here. I have friends in my home country. I hope that reasons with you.

>Vagueposting about her playing me

No knucklehead this is her seeing through your tiny detail changes

Don't you do anything but shitpost all day

I mean this in the most endearing way possible

I kindof enjoy it although it's not making things any easier

It's so fucked. I thought I had grown up and was in control of my emotions. Then this comes along.

We talk like we are together, share our day, let stuff out that bothers us. Online. I feel like I'm in limbo.

Wait,... who do you think I am?

why don't you talk to her over the phone you pleb

>like a girl
>she's in a relationship
Find another girl. It's that easy.

You're getting to me, I'll give you that.
Cause I'm awkward as fuck on the phone. I sound like I just walked out of the crypt after 4000 years resting in peace. Also I have to walk around while I talk on the phone its a mess.
I have been through so many and have a good idea (I think) of what they want and what I want. She's different. Atleast that's what I feel about her. Other girls don't excite me as much now that I have set eyes on her. Plus its not much of a relationship as far as I can see and have been told.

ok so you're in a mess RN OP

I think your relationship could have legs, i've seen this before.

but i would advise against taking things any further till they are no longer an item

how are they part of your friend circle if they're in a whole other country?

I'll heed your advice, but that means she'll have to live with her moms for a while. Also anything to soften the blow on the guy, although it shouldn't exactly come as a shock for him seeing as they are seemingly as platonic as two strangers on the bus. It's my home country and I work abroad. I visit a few times a year and stay for longer periods of time.

My mind is playing tricks on me. Tell me something about myself you know or love that isn't cosmically vague or generic.