Is it a red flag if gf gets turned on easily?

Is it a red flag if gf gets turned on easily?

>be me
>send pics of my flexing to girl
>shes really into muscle and dick prints
>she exaggerates how hot it is when I send her pics.
>im not even all that so it feels like I'm being played.

What if she sees someone bigger or has a bigger dick print? Wouldnt she just try n cuck me?

Attached: 1536572011942.jpg (600x649, 43K)

I don't know about that user, you better send us your flexing and dick prints so we can confirm.

She’s probably only reacting that way because you’re her boyfriend. She wouldn’t care as much if it were some random guy

OP do you immediately feel like cheating if you see a chick in the street hotter than your gf?
If you think your gfs hips or ass is sexy and it drives you crazy, so you feel the same effect from some random female?

You’re fucking dumb OP, I don’t even know how you have a gf

Maybe she wants you to know how much she likes you. Would you rather she be difficult to turn on and never complement you?

Never mind guys I lost my shit and told her off. Deleted and blocked her. Fuck the bitch.

Every man's dream is a woman easily aroused. In what possible way is this a problem?

Attached: mr natural.jpg (659x346, 93K)

>replies: 6
>posters: 6

Attached: DaVinci-Face.jpg (712x450, 189K)

Huh?

Either someone samefagged or that was actually op.

It was me, man I wasted time staying up nights for her for nothing. But fuck it I got other girls I could talk to, n I am SURE she will be happy getting Chad dick. Slut

Just dump her now, its clear what you want is a sexless emotionless partner who will never interact with the outside world so no risk of cheating. I recommend a dakimakura

>Just dump her now
Haha I just did within 5min of making this thread, I told her it was weird how she gets easily horny n she comes at me saying that I probably have girls lined up.

I think shes doing the typical "turn the tables" bullshit most cheaters do. So fuck her shes out. And I dont need a gay ass pillow, I am gonna keep looksmaxing while she rides Chad dick like a hoe.

>Is it a red flag if gf gets turned on easily?
If you don't want to fuck her, yes.

>What if she has a bigger dick print?
What does that even mean?

Are you bragging? I cant tell.

Nope, but shes a fucking hoe and I fuckin hate the thought that she was just playin me

lmao I doubt any girl will ever make a guy like you happy

Yeah make me happy by being an obvious slut, she was lying the entire time I feel it. She kept me around as an orbiter but atleast I saved the vids of her.

The absolute autism

Attached: 1537775290669.gif (512x512, 422K)

Share or it didn't happen

OP might be the ultimate faggot.

>send dick pick to gf
>gf likes them
>Op gets mad and dump her
Op might be literally autistic

This is a new level or retardation.

Op managed to cuck himself by being an insecure piece of shit. How did you even someone to appreciate you is beyond me

You sound pretty young.

Pic related.

Attached: shy-youve-been-staring-at-naw-lm-that-girl-for-17695968.png (500x488, 79K)

While the skinny guy in that comic is right, what he gave isn't advice and it doesn't help anything with the fat kid. All he really did was shit all over his friend without helping him or encouraging him. Whether it's shyness or cowardice doesn't really matter functionally, all he did was change his friend's self-image from "I'm shy," to "I'm a coward."

What a dick.

Youre retarded and insecure. Bad combo

You're right, criticism if not constructive is just an insult. However, some people need to stop lying to themselves, and sometimes it takes a third party for them to realise what they are doing.