Relationships: Move on or get back?

>i've this ex
>i thought he could be my soulmate
>I had the best time of my life with him
>He really cared about me and he spoiled me with love and attentions
>I felt mocked about my problems by him
>After arguing a lot of days in a row i decided to broke up with him
>we both have our faults but i can't forgive him those times he made me felt mocked and stupid
>He came back many times after the break-up and put a lot of effort in order to convince him he was changed and he didn't mean to make me feel so bad
>He said that he really took my issues seriously
>I don't know if i can trust him anymore
>my feelings for him are still strong
>i felt so hurted by him and i don't know if he won't hurt me anymore
>i'm also in a new relationship and all seems to be good,and he seem to understands me
>Deep in my heart i would like to get those special moments back with my ex
>What if i lost him forever?
>What if he won't trust me anymore?
>I kicked him out from my life
>What if i will regret this decision?
>I dreamed for years about our life together and now i don't know if i want it anymore
I don't know if it will work ever again
>I don't want to hurt nobody
>I suck at making decision

Attached: raw.png (500x550, 300K)

forgive him and suck my dick instead

stay in the current relationship you're in, OP. there's no point in breaking someone else's heart for someone that hurt you.

I hurted him too,but he said he could forgive me those errors.
Ha wasn't bad to me,he just didn't fully understand me but i also didn't help him a lot doing it.
He really was the love of my life and did anything for me.
I did nothing,i don't have any will of doing nothing in my life and maybe he is worth another try.

Sounds like you needed to suck his cock more.

People don't change. He will hurt you again and he still won't understand you fully. Don't break your current boyfriend's heart.

I like my new boyfriend but deep inside i know that if my ex-relationship could really work again i won't hesitate in getting back with him
I just don't know if i can hope in that anymore

For how long have you known your new boyfriend?

I know we can't be friends because we would end up having sex

We changed a lot throught the years and he is mature whereas i'm very childish and i know that,i'm so selfish and i hurted him a lot breaking up with him,and not giving him a chance to reedem himself

We have been together for more than a month now

So you've just met him last month?

Maybe i ruined everything and i will ruin also this new relationship
i'm so confused
I only know that i will hardly meet a guy that will love me as much ad my ex

I already knew him and i knew he liked me a lot,i felt that it was the right time to gave him a chance even if i had to forgive him for hurting me in the past

>Maybe i ruined everything and i will ruin also this new relationship
don't think like that, or else it probably will.
>I only know that i will hardly meet a guy that will love me as much ad my ex
there's 7 billion people in this world, the chances of that are slim. you have a better chance of finding someone who would probably love you even more, OP.

i'm sorry, but you sound an awful lot likeone of my friends. Can I ask you, in which country do you live?

On the contrary, men can't be friends with a woman that they haven't had sex with.

Is this your first relationship or what? Cause it sounds to me like you can do better but you just don't realize it. Though it was a mistake getting into a new relationship before you were over the old one.

If you still feel this way you need to talk to your ex and think about who you are with now and who you want to be with more not who will accept you and then once you have done that you can eat her break up and go to your ex or stay with your current partner. ( and also check your ex is not ipcurrently in a relationship) bye.

I had some relationship but none like that
I never loved more someone than him

I think he's still single but i think he won't have problems in finding another girl soon,he is a very nice and smart guy

Then you need to take some time and think about why you love someone so much when they treat you so badly. Could be that your childhood sent a precedent and now you're repeating the experience.

set a precedent* oops

I was thinking that while i was with my ex maybe that influenced our relationship

I'm shy and i don't have any friend,the guy i'm in with now is a lot like me,i met him online before meeting him in real

You're already damaged goods, so just stick to switching up boyfriends for the rest of your life. Leave the man alone and let him find someone who's not a selfish child.

>i'm also in a new relationship
Slow down you slut

There is a misunderstading.
He didn't treat me that bad but i felt ridiculed in some situations.
I said that before he spoiled me with love,surprises,affect.
He cared a lot about me.
He is different from me and i think that ha didn't always understand me for this reason.

that he*

Sometimes i felt inadequate to him.
But che always did anythint to make me feel comfortable and accepted.
I felt in that way for the most of the time but sometimes i just felt mocked and ridiculed.
I know that seeing him with another girl and seeing her getting all the things i ever wanted,would drive me crazy.

So what you're saying is that you're an ungrateful and parasitic whore that jumps from dick to dick? Glad we cleared that up.

Attached: 1536594488413-r9k.jpg (960x925, 217K)

I'm saying that maybe he could be the right one to be with for many years i think,and that i don't know if we will end up arguing again and again or if we will overcome our difficulties.
I'm saying that maybe i took too much decisions too quickly.
I'm saying that i don't like to hurt nobody and that both of them doesn't deserve to be hurted.
I'm saying that i don't know what i want and now i'm in this terrible situation.

Sounds to me like you're a fucking immature whore that just wants to get dicked. Why get in a new relationship if you know you still have feelings for your ex? Why get in a new relationship so quickly? Do you want to hurt your current partner? Did you just want to be penetrated by whoever so those kind of things don't matter? Why breakup with your ex when he made you feel so loved? I understand you felt "mocked" but if he's such an special person, why not try to discuss those issues with him first? According to your story, you broke up after just a few days of arguing. You can't be that stupid.

How old are you OP? How old were you when you were dating said ex-bf?

Oregano

My new boyfriend is special too
Me and my ex had some problems as all the couples do
I had some crisis during the last year together and he was always there for me.
In the last week together all seemed going bad and we attacked each other.
I'm starting to think that maybe he deserved more patience and trust.
In the very first days after the break-up i hoped in his comeback but he didn't.
He came back saying he was changed and that loved me more than anything else in his life,when i already was with this guy.
I don't know it just seems to be to late and complicated for us.
I would like to open myself again to him but i find that so hard.

Are you white? Is he white? Both of you have blue or green eyes? If so, work things out and have lots of babies. If not, go die in a fire, subhuman.

Attached: unnamed (1).gif (500x210, 361K)

You're scum. Also learn 2 English.

i'm 24 and i broke up with my ex three months ago,He tried to came back after like 4 weeks after our break-up.
He did anything to meet me for somedays and talked to me with his hearth in his hand.
He even gave me flowers and a love letter.
He asked me kindly to give him another chance.
He had been a little weird but he had been a gentleman and now he is respecting my decision to leave me alone.
But even if i'm fine with this new guy,i know i miss him and i know i will regret my decision more and more day after day.

I'm spanish,i didn't study english back in highschool and i'm doing my best to learn it.

I say give him another chance.

If he really didn't care for you, he wouldn't come back for you as you are describing it. I would say that he didn't understand your problems, that he thought that they were only minor problems that you were overthinking. He obviously wants those times with you. His feelings are also strong for you, he would still be a man you could trust. I would recommend to go back to him and tell him how your issues make you feel and when he mocks you for them.

That you dont want to hurt you current boyfriend is totally understandable. But if he really cares for you, he would be happy that you are happy.

Attached: 1535366032083.gif (500x500, 705K)

So everyone in your story is a fucking spic? Ew, disgusting, you should all die. Decide like this, if your ex is actually white anf have blue eyed, tell him you're subhuman and he deserves better. If your new boyfriend is white and blue eyed do the same thing. If everyone is brown eyed beaner you should all die in a fire, hopefully you'll all die soon shooting each other and doing drugs because thats what you spic animals do.

I broke up with my GF I think a year and a half ago over some dumb shit like this and I told her I'm never coming back and she's going to have to grow up eventually. Now she's rotting away in a grocery store and I'm months away from my 7 year degree in biological sciences. I hope he proves to you how much of a mistake you made.

Yeah, you definitely are scum.

Luckily i don't give a shit anymore about insults by anons,i say that i'm a bad person and i did many bad things but i just want to be better and stop hurting others.
We are all human after all and we can make some mistakes.
My new boyfriend is very fragile and me and him are the ones that could be hurted the most.
My ex indeed went throught a bad period but is stronger than me

No, you're subhuman, can hardly wait to hang all of you animals in the race war. Go back to your shithole country with the other animals. You ruined your life because you are a stupid animal. Die in a fire bitch.

Maybe i should open up with my best friend or my mom to think about that and ear their thoughts and advices.
I mean right now i just open up with my new boyfriend and i only ear him.

I mean i just wanted to know if getting back was absolutely bad or not,and if someone said me no it means that i can't be sure about my decision.

If i should decide to contact him to talk to him about the situation how could i do?
Shall i wait to be sure to get back to him before talking with him?
Shall i text him,call him or wait for him to come back at his home after work?

I know he is still into me,maybe i should be cautious and go slowly.

I only know that sometimes i just wish all to be good as before with him.

No, you don't get to hide behind that "we are all human and we all make mistakes". What you've done is wrong and your irresponsibility is going to hurt people. Your new boyfriend didn't make any mistakes and your ex was trying to fix his. But what do you do? After only 3 months of having broken up with a person who you thought could be your "soulmate", what do you do? You go and get into a relationship with another dude. Admit that the only shitty person in this whole situation is you because you just won't feel happy without a dick in your cunt. Even if your ex did some shitty stuff, he certainly tried to make up for it. And what's up with that "he is stronger than me" bullshit? For all you know, he could be even more hurt than you because of this whole situation. Fuck you.

He saw me with my new boyfriend once and i felt so guilty about my actions.
I also texted with my current boyfriend while i was with my ex,and maybe when the things were going bad i was affected to break-up knowing that i already had someone to care for me.
I waited a while before meeting him but after all it was a bad moment to start a new relationship,i forced myself to move on maybe and it wasn't respectful to no one.
Now i regret anything.
I regret i've done all this shit so fast.
I didn't have to wait for no one and i don't need any permission for doing what i want.
But i should have remained alone for some time and think about myself.
Maybe i wouldn't have trusted my ex caming back even if i was single or maybe not.
I know that now i feel so guilty about my actions and even if i'm good with my new boyfriend,and even if he is treating me good,i'm starting to see how maybe i did all too quickly and how i could regret to loose my ex forever and maybe he really deserved my patience and my trust.
Surely my new boyfriend doesn't deserve to suffer but i can't play with nobody's hearth.
I should really open up with someone else and reflect about the situation and take a break from him before taking any decision

Whatever you do, you already fucked up. So do whatever, you strong and independent woman.