How to get over a shitty relationship

I just got over something nasty. It left me feeling really empty. Im not as gregarious as i used to be. Dont smile at strangers, dont even make small talk anymore. I have started going to gym, learning guitar and I stopped smoking about 3 weeks ago all while keeping up with my Job and class work. Its fun and all, and a good catharsis but i still feel empty and sad. I feel like crying all the time, even though i know it will get better. Any tips on how to return to my old ways and be happier? How would i get back into dating as college student?

Attached: great lesson.png (757x323, 219K)

damn dude i'm going through the exact same thing. productive, more self-actualized, but edgier and bitter as fuck and want to cry. I dunno what to tell you, but maybe it helps knowing someone else is going through it too.

Same here, got cheated on and the breakup was an absolute shitshow. It feels like I'm just going through the motions in life, and enjoying things on a superficial level only. Feels like my view of the world is permanently stained and I'll never be able to give that much of myself again. It was my first relationship, so it makes me wonder if this is how most people feel. Would explain some things about the world

Take the R-selected pill. Sex is about reproduction, that’s all.

Loving a woman is for pussies. I feel nothing for these holes and yet they cling to me so desperately.

it takes time

you'll feel better, but you have to take care of yourself and do things to keep your life moving forward. force yourself to be social at least a few nights a week

you got this OP, so does everyone else in this thread. take care of whats important to get yourself to the next stage in life and you'll be sure to get over it.

i'm sure you're incredibly happy and fulfilled

Yes, because I am R-selected masterrace. I exist to breed, feed, and need to create

why do so many sociopaths have to be such mouth-breathing embarrassing retards

It's called genetics, my friend. I exist to breed in copious amounts and have large families, but do I really, truly care about them? No. And that is why they love me.

Attached: 1537118275043.jpg (334x334, 88K)

they don't love you. they pretend to because they've had the misfortune of being anchored to someone who gives no fucks about them.

They are constantly fighting over my affection, they want to witness the day when I actually give a fuck, but then it would be all over for me, my friend.

Attached: 1537114858707.jpg (249x249, 8K)

no shit sherlock. that isn't love. your smugness over thinking it is and that you've got it all figured out is what makes you an embarrassing retard. and don't give me any shit about hurr durr but i can't feel it how am i supposed to know what it is. it's more difficult for you, sure, but it's far from impossible. you just suck too much and failed at it. zero sympathy. go enjoy your fucked up life.

In the same boat, now ex went from dating me for years to suddenly believing she was poly, and is fucking a bunch of random dudes.

Tried to wake her up to how bad of a path she was walking down but wouldnt listen. Hurts to know she might ruin her life and any chance she had of one day having kids.

I wouldnt of traded her and what we had for anything, she threw it away for random dick. Shit hurts more than anything ive ever felt.

Attached: 1535437439449.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

>puts pussy on a pedestal
>cries about being hurt
lmao

Attached: 1537117772184.png (225x225, 20K)

Should have gotten her preggers when ya had the chance bro.

this is my 4th post itt. you'll have to find some other way to distract yourself from sucking, sorry friend.

>fucking a lot of men
>ruin any chance she might have of having kids

What planet are you on boy she gon be married with 3 kids and a van in a year

Well at lesst it happend. No one fucking liked me in hs so yeah.

Attached: 6e0ebd9e1c07a6ae14e10ea5af926a2d.jpg (226x350, 16K)

Okay I'll go dab on someone else.

Attached: 1535558354717.jpg (550x397, 21K)

Then she could have done the same thing and drug me along financially for the ride via child support. It was a loose loose honestly.

Currently watching a friend go through a very similar situation, and she is abusing the situation hard and is using the threat of child support and the civil court to control him. Dude should just walk and eat the loss monthly, but he hasnt hopeing things will improve.

They havent. Actually we just found a box of random male clothing in their shed, so its pretty clear she has been fucking around on him.

Dude should have brainwashed his kids into hating their mum lol

it baffles me everytime

Attached: 20180926_015838.jpg (151x191, 26K)

She is about to hit the wall, she is 29, her body and such were starting to show signs of increased ageing and she decided to jump into that lifestyle. She has a few years to have kids still but knowing her she will just fuck around until she gets a bad STD because she is running away from any sort of committment.

It was a miracle I held it together, if she gets knocked up she will probably just slap him with child support and try to continue.

To young for that, kids super young.

Checked. What anime is that from?

at least you're obedient

Ohhh? So you're not done? Well then, have another smug pepe.

Attached: 1536938455409.jpg (640x425, 69K)

>offering me another gift for my reaction folder before leaving to do as i say
what a good little froggy you are

I ain't leavin' till you leave, bruv. I thought that was the whole point of this.

Attached: shades.jpg (222x204, 8K)

kek no you didn't

Yeah I did. You said you were gonna leave so there would be no point in smugging it up.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

tis voltron a/non

Attached: images-40.jpg (187x270, 7K)

>You said you were gonna leave
>I'll go dab on someone else.

based