Glad I didn't neck myself thread

Anyone got some success stories? Like at a stage in your life you came close to offing yourself, but through some way or another came out the other side and thought"fug, so glad I didnt neck myself"

Attached: images (15).jpg (384x384, 24K)

Bump

Attached: images (16).jpg (476x309, 22K)

I wish I could kill myself. I'm a hopeless outcast with raging anger because I hate people. Society has deemed me unfit to work in society so I live off of welfare ensuring that I never move up in life.

>posting a grayon eating now crippled retard
Probably not you

Not memeing but any partic reason to hate people?( bullied, neglect ect). Have you seeked counseling/anger management to help work through your anger problems?

Attached: images (17).jpg (384x384, 16K)

I don't hate most people. I just hate loud, rude and obnoxious people. It's because I have to live with a person like this that it makes me burn with rage.

Hmm have you considered finding a job with very little interaction with people? Save up some dough and find a cozy and affordable one person apartment?

That's what I want to do.

Can we get back to the theme of this thread? I went through a very dark period after a broken heart. What got me through it was three things.

1. I had work obligations that I had to fill, and burying myself in routine made me forget the unhappiness at least for a few hours a day
2. I was intellectually aware that the bad mood WOULD eventually pass, and kept reminding myself that I just had to wait it out.
3. And in an odd way, having my heart broken comforted me with the evidence that I DO have a heart that can be broken. We all sometimes wonder if we have any emotional depth or capability, land there was some odd reassurance in my pain

I came pretty close to offing myself 3 years ago. As a twist I have regretted not doing it ever since.

I tried to off myself and it failed... My life became worse and worse. Wish I had died.

Had abusive and neglictive parents and also have noticeable facial birthmark (not posting) so I thought I'd never be accepted or loved. Just say fuck it one day and, start hitting on chicks with no shame. Works well. Land gf. Start living together , get sexually harassed at work , have to sue cuz I see kids dealing with it too and no one cares. So stressful to sue for sexual harassment i thought about ending it . there's very little support for male victims and that's tragic.

But I stuck through it with help from friends and gf , got therapy and got right. Bought a house and lived there for a while with the gf ( we got married for 6 weeks but she left to fuck around with a poly guy and said she should have left when i was dealing with the suit) but she broke my heart. Thought about ending it again then but i stuck through it with help from friends. Now I have more friends than I can handle at times, chicks are into me ( fuck buddies i guess, not ready to try again) more into my hobbies, better job prospects ,better body ,ECT. I love being here, most of the time.

Lifting , friends , hobbies and goals. Also learn how to dance .

Attached: ofpox0vfr2hz.jpg (1024x1695, 171K)

This is a really interesting outlook user and i'm glad things seem to be going well. Any more tips for getting over someone?

Heck yeah dude. Happy things turned out right in the end. I find lifting has given me a little sense of self confidence and pride. Dancing? Any partic reason?

Attached: images (18).jpg (343x429, 17K)

I'll offer one more. Don't try getting back on the horse too soon. Trying to date while depressed won't work. Wait til you're out of it before moving on.

It builds so many social skills. It's like speed dating and if you get average-good, women will fight over you. Plus it's fun, good exercise and you meet new people.

Thanks user, that's sound advice. I'm preaching to the choir of course but moving on for me is the hardest bit, think its just because they occupy so much of your head space.

I like this, what kind of dancing? Salsa, ballroom?

Swing. I wanna learn salsa , hear the women are hot. I'd also recommend blues dancing - the women there are fucking horny.

But have fun and no expectations

I was convinced I was going to off myself when I realized I was going bald in my 20s. It was too much for me. I thought I would be a disfigured creature if I was bald.

But then I decided to put on weight and lift. And now in my 30s I'm fucking better 20-something pussy than when I had hair. Definitely glad I didn't do it

One I can relate to.
Literally hated myself for 8 straight years wanting to kill myself and feeling pathetic never being able to do it like a pussy until I literally bought all the supplies to do it and made letters to everyone I actually cared about. My mom found everything while I was at school and I got checked in to a clinic for a bit, then I got out went to therapy for a few years and took heavy medication. Oddly enough got into meditation which helped me slow down while thinking instead of over analysing every situation and just enjoy every moment. Got off medication started working out. Started getting the attention of girls. Lost the care of seeking peoples opinion and just doing whatever I want and whatever makes me happy and people love people who are in control of who they are so almost everyone I meet gets a long with me. It wasn't immediate but at some point everyday I woke up and thought I really could of waisted out on all the fun and enjoyment I was starving myself for years.

This shit right here is what got me through.

All of this happened in just 4 months.
>Failed out of school when I was just about to graduate.
>GF broke up with me over text. I was the one in love. She just kept me around just so she can say she's in a relationship.
>Mom kicked me out so I lived in a closet sized room with roommates.
>She just up and left, moved all my shit in a shopping cart and walked in the middle of the night.
>Lost my job...I was then unemployed for another 3 months.
>Only one of my friends actually helped me get on my feet. My other so called friends and family abandoned me because I was "too depressing"
>Someone I just befriended was bipolar and decided to OD in a bathtub.

It was early in 2013 when I wanted to kill myself too.
I was looking up so many methods...hanging...drowning myself in a bathtub...
I settled on just poisoning myself and passing away peacefully in my sleep.

I was so ready to buy the chemicals...but I never did...I guess I really owe that much to my friend...but she's a lot like me where she'd think of it as nothing but the right thing to do. To keep me company, my mind engaged with life, and motivating me to keep moving.

So that's what I did. I found myself a job. Set myself a single goal (Go back to school, finish, and get a job) by any means necessary.
All those so called friends? I cut them off. If someone can't support you at your lowest then why keep them around? These are the same people that would walk by you when you're homeless on the street.

I just pushed all that negativity and turned it into energy.

Now? I went back to school, graduated, started a career, I now have a disposable income...It's just going up from here on out.

Never. Stop. Moving.
Things do get better.