Internet hookups

Is it gross to hook up with someone from the internet?

Attached: IMG_1368.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Only if it's gay.

I got laid off Tinder last night. It's completely normal. It's 2018

Depends on the person you stick your dick in. I've never seen it as an improvement over just picking up women.

Depends how groSS the girl is. Just make sure you pick one that doesn't look like a walking STD.

Sorry, man. Can you collect unemployment?

>meet asian girl on tinder
>fuck her
>she grunts in pain as I push it in
>I feel it stretching and ripping
>she starts bleeding
>my dick is only 6 inches
I feel bad for a lot of reasons

Underrated

You get used to it.

Would anyone here recommend joining Tinder if I am not looking for casual sex or one night stands? Only to get to know people (to go out) or serious relationships? I bet there is also quite a few "good girls" on there who are lonely and want some company, as well as girls who are just looking for validation and will not actually meet up with someone. Most of the people I know
have at one point downloaded the app out of curiosity, but very few actually ended up meeting someone or going on a date.

I hooked up with a girl from LoL and my mate hooked up with her friend
It's normal

>It's normal
A lot of people do something, something is common =/= something is good or moral or reasonable to do
It was also common or normal to be an anti-Semite in Nazi-Germany.

No

you're hooking up with a dude in a dress lol

>normal to be an anti-Semite in Nazi-Germany.
Still is.

Depends on the person. Just make sure to glove up no matter what.

Stealing the thread
This app is fucking rigged right? to make you pay for premium features?

>It was also common or normal to be an anti-Semite in Nazi-Germany.
This isn't helping your case.

>tfw can't get a single date on tinder let alone a hookup
I just want a woman to look at me with something else than apathy in her eyes

Attached: 1316272479689.jpg (1000x750, 25K)

If you're looking for something more serious, try Okcupid or even Hinge (I havn't been using Hinge for long so no idea, they claim it's "anti-swipe like" but I've been either seeing either Instagram models or fatties.)

Personally, I've had 3 dates, and ended up fucking 2. But that's out of margain of 100s. You just have to get used to messaging girls first and them not responding because they LITERALLY have THOUSANDS of guys in their DMs.

If anything, this shit just helps you get comfortable with talking to girls, even if it's through texts. No harm in asking girls out and them rejecting/ghosting you, move on to the next.

>he hasn't gotten used to this feel yet