Hey advice

Hey advice

A guy has been hitting on my gf in her work

She told him that she has a boyfriend and he said “what’s he going to do”. His said shit like “one day I’m going to smack that ass”.

What should i do adv. I was thinking of slicing his tires or visiting the store and talking to him casually. He also has a naruto sticker on his car so I was thinking of drawing a big dick on it. Mabye a big dick and balls on the sides of the car. Not sure how I can get away with it. Mabye hire some teenagers and pay them $50 or something or if you guys can figure a way of me doing it without getting caught

He’s pretty fucking skinny, built like a pencil. I’m pretty fit I could easily knock his teeth in if it came down to it.

What should I do?

Attached: image.jpg (520x390, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eeoc.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also I have lots of free time I’m practically a need at the moment untill November . I have about a month of time

Just come to him, tell him what you heard, remain calm, if he starts to be uneasy just tell him your gf must've heard wrong and wish him a nice day.
If he acts cocky, just tell him to go with you in a quiet place.

Why won't she talk to HR?

>let her record the harassment if he tries again
>report his dumb ass

She’s brought it up with hr and they said to tell them again with something he’s said written down next time. but this is the third time an incident like this has happened

So I should just go and talk to him and tell him to stop? What kind of tone should I use, and if he still acts like a cunt go to throw down mode

>this is the third time an incident like this has happened
Jesus kek, what a shit-tier company.

>So I should just go and talk to him and tell him to stop?
Well, I'd wait for one more move from him. Maybe the idiot finally got it and you don't need to do anything. If not, obviously keep it calm, even friendly. If you're fit and he's a toothpick just talking to you might get the message across. If he still won't get it, that'd be the time to get more convincing. Just obviously in a way that won't have any negative impact on her job. Can always provoke him into attacking you, so even if you get caught, the consequences will be way less severe as long you don't overdo it.

If he has done this three times and she claims she told HR three times and nothing has been done then she is lying to you.

What does your gf say about you saying something to him?

You need to stay out of this, no way you come out well and he'll become the victim. If she truly is the victim and he the predator and won't stop then he'll be fired.

Be a fucking man and approach that faggot. Tell him what your gf said and threaten him. If he says anything to your gf, have her tell you immediately and then go there and beat the shit out of him.

You're acting like a Cuck. Your gf is yours alone, show that asshole that she's yours and you won't let him say shit like that. If this keeps up, she's going to fuck him, voluntarily or unvoluntarily. Your choice.

you totally ignore her part in this, its the gf that is encouraging the guy and short of locking her in her room won't stop shit by threatening one guy because if this one is gone there is another in line

This. If you act like it's nothing your gf will subconciously assume you're a beta afraid to take risks. Threaten him in a way that he can't go to hr and justifiably complain about you.

I think it's fair for him to slightly suspect his gf, but the guy could very well just be a stubborn piece of shit trying to desperately get in her pants.

I don't care about her part in this. If she sees that her bf is taking this like it's not serious. She's gonna think he's a beta and either think less of him, dump him or cheat on him. You can't trust women to handle this better. I love my gf more than anything in the world but she's a very shy person who won't speak out right away and will let things escalate without realizing it. If she told me something like this, I would intervene immediately. Not just to get the guy to fuck off, but to establish my position as her bf and a man.

I agree

Which is most guys that try to fuck co workers

Needing to assert his manhood after she is already accepting the attention of another guy is too late. If she knew this already and it mattered she wouldn't be in this situation, she would have shut the other punk down quick. She already doesn't respect him enough and he'll never change that by acting billy bad ass now.

>stubborn piece of shit trying to desperately get in her pants
I agree but most girls have plenty of practice getting rid or not giving an opening to these guys. From the time they sprout tits guys are trying to fuck them so the girl knows and seen every trick in the book.

What can she possibly do beyond the legal way? Almost every female friend I know got harassed by at least one retard who doesn't get "fuck off"

He might be dating a shy girl

OP's girl needs to continue to document and go straight to HR but my guess she said one little thing off the record and kinda protected the guy. If OP really believed she was doing everything she could to stop the advance he wouldn't feel the need to step in.

even shy girls know so don't fall for the bullshit they don't know till its too late. Likely, the guy gave her attention she liked so he asked her out and then she had to decide to go or slow him down a little. She's just playing for time and opportunity now, to go with the guy and OP won't know about it.

Just show up and rough him up with a couple of friends after he leaves.

If possible pick your girlfriend up from work, also she needs to make a sexual harassment complaint

This isn’t necessarily true. Growing up I received 0 male attention due to a combination of autism and being overweight. *I* was the one getting friend zoned and trying to initiate relationships only for it to fail in a soul crushing way.
When I started homeschooling I got some interest from guys online. One dude was my friend when he confessed to me so at first I just tried to be easy about it. When it got the point that even after directing fucking insulting him he still would message me every Tuesday with an “I love you btw” I just blocked him.

The girl in the OP situation doesn’t have a way to just block this guy though.

Some men are persistent as fuck and will not leave or let it go unless you can totally remove them from your life. OPs girl has to work with this dude. If she’s a nicer more quiet girl, if she didn’t get much attention in school, etc etc
It definitely isn’t unreasonable that she wouldn’t know how to handle it. Especially if she doesn’t want to make waves at work

you're going to go draw things on his car? thats the most beta thing ive ever heard hahahahahahahahahahaha

its tricky.. if your gf can see this is getting to you, it will be a turn off for her i think. I think the most alpha thing you can do it walk in there and knock him out, preferably not in front of CCTV. Dont tell your gf you're going to do this, just do it. She would say she doesnt want you to do this but instinctively she will want to be with stronger guy.

>The girl in the OP situation doesn’t have a way to just block this guy though
yes she does. HR

>HR caring about harassment if there is no media pointing out how they don't care
Didn't know there was Jow Forums humour too.

If he just asked her a few times then who the fuck cares, we've all been single, has she never had a guy hit on her before? Youre want to harass this guy for your own enjoyment, get a life

This. The only people who think HR actually bends over backwards to fuck people have never had jobs and think TV is an accurate representation of how it works. In the real world they won't lift a goddamn finger that they don't absolutely have to.

Fight

>He also has a naruto sticker on his car
>im scared of him

Fuck you

>She’s brought it up with hr and they said to tell them again with something he’s said written down next time. but this is the third time an incident like this has happened
Tell her to call the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
eeoc.gov/
Tell her to tell them her entire situation, especially about HR not lifting a finger. They will advise her on what to do. They LIVE for this shit.

>What should i do adv. I was thinking of slicing his tires
Are you a 16 year old girl? If you have a problem with a dude making moves on your girl you beat him up.

>not confronting him like a man
>not catching him in a dark corner with no cameras and strangling him until near death so he gets the point.
>not taking his ID and copying down his address so next time you can come to his house and kill his ass.
Stop being a faggot OP.
"slashing his tires" or "drawing a dick on a Naruto sticker on his car" is the most pussy shit you can do.
There are various ways you can get him so there is no proof you did anything, be creative.

Attached: 1536946535461.jpg (480x712, 18K)