Hi Anons

Hi Anons.
I just got the results back from my spirometry. I have a FEV1/FVC ratio of 69% with low reversibility... What this means is that i am probably suffering for COPD.

The thing is that i am not some 60-70 year old smoker who have been smoking a pack a day for his entire life, i am just a 25 years old guy who smoked cigs during highschool but quit and smoked weed instead in my early twenties.

WTF do i do now?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Stop smoking weed mixed with Drain'O and furniture polish?

What's your job? My father never smoked in his life but because he worked with some chemicals he ended having the lungs of a smoker at the ripe age of 40.

I work as a software developer. Maybe all the weed i smoked was bug sprayed or some shit. Fuck.

Yeah, like I said. Lay off the weed. COPD is chronic but it may go away in time. Take it easy on your body.

COPD is chronic but may go away in time... That makes no sense at all.

>Chronic: (of an illness) persisting for a long time or constantly recurring.

Oh it does, you're just dumb :^)

this is why you don't smoke, you look dumb when you get sick.
anyways i read online there are medications for this disorder that can help you breath , and pulmonary rehabilitation, and doing exercise can help and stop smoking cancer sticks too

My condolences OP.
I'm just going to use your thread to post my rant.
Mum is in hospital for a few days, getting tests done for cancer. She hasn't really filled me in with the details, but they are looking for pancreatic cancer. It all seems so unfair. I just figured my mum was invincible, and the thought of losing her, is totally unbearable.

Love your mum anons.

just to let you know carbon monoxide is cancer and death, people use carbon monoxide to commit suicide because it is a legit poisonous gas, that will attach to your blood cells and starve your organs of oxygen until you pass out and die,

why people willingly breath in this chemical i have no idea.

i feel sorry for you user, i hope your mom survives, it is the worst to lose a parent.

I bet you never exercised a single day of your life. Out and run, fatass.

What, you think weed's any better you idiot? Stop smoking anything and avoid those that do. I don't care if your big toe hurts which entitles you to smoke weed all day and play vidya. Just fucking stop. I'm no expert but you should then probably get more exercise, even if it's just walking. Obviously don't stress your lungs too bad but you gotta do something.

Actually i go to the gym 3-4 times a week. And regularly run 3-4 miles. I would like to see you try to run like i do if you had lungs like me.

The doctors think i have asthma... I think they are just saying that because of my age..

>I would like to see you try to run like i do if you had lungs like me.
Okay I'll just abuse my lungs for 10 years and then you can call me user.

Currently, there's no cure for COPD or a way to repair the airways and lungs damaged by the disease. Yet people can feel better, stay more active, and slow disease progression with consistent medical treatment and by changing their lifestyle.

Y'all laughed at nonsmokers in high school. Who's laughing now?

Gee thanks for the "advice"

lol I smoked cigarettes for 10 years and tons of weed during high school, quit, and my lung capacity now is better than even

There is no advice for COPD, you’re fucked for life. Just try living healthy as much as you can from now on instead.

10 years ago you said the same thing

People don’t like being held responsible for their bad decisions.