How to dom my gf

I'm a scrawny dude that has little to no strength and Jow Forums isn't a really a short term solution due to genetic problems. So my only option to dominate my gf is domplay.

How do?

Attached: 4f0c4e52825a71edbeffb3006f630400.jpg (640x960, 17K)

Bumpa dumpa.

Goddamn it, bump again.

It's time to recast the line, user

Use tools.

What?
Why would I?
Haven't even said anything about liking my gf or not.

Anything more everyday use I could work with?
Still liv with parents and don't have many places to hide things aside from up my ass.

Guys who have difficulty dominating their girlfriends don't get girlfriends. That simple.

I guess I'm an exception then. Cool.

Let her get fucked by a strong black bull who can satisfy her needs.

For the time being.

Even if I were to do that, just mentioning that would make her dump me out of disgust.

Rope

It's taking over two years now.
For a rule it sure takes it's time working.

Just be a cool and loyal boyfriend. No need to dom. Unless she thinks it's sexy in the bedroom. Maybe get her a collar to start.

Why haven't thought of it earlier?
Anything more?

She does like it, very much so.
And can't really buy a collar because I don't have a place to hide it. Don't even own a dog to give the excuse it's his.

If you want to do actual BDSM play there are a lot of things, but you should read a lot more than a few forum posts if you want to do it safely.

I don't want to suggest too much because you might end up injuring her if you aren't careful.

Yep. But when she leaves you this'll be why.

I don't think full blown BDSM.
I think she likes maledom. The one where the guy makes her his bottom bitch without hurting her past a certain amount.
Plus BDSM things turns her off. Finds it way too exagerated to the point of being ridiculous.

Sure Bobby.
You sure got me there.
Good boy.

Not much I can suggest then aside from your attitude. Put on a dominant attitude?
Maybe work her up into more bdsm stuff slowly.

Firstly, double doubles and triple. Nice.
Secondly, maybe I wasn't clear on the OP. I actually asked how to act more dominant, like you said I should.
I think being mean to her way before sex so she gets into the vibe, but I'm still shooting in the dark more or less. I'm way too much of a pacifist in presonality and a weakling physically.

I thought you are her Dom? Gotta teach her.

If it turns her off, it turns her off.
Can't change much by screaming to her vagina.

>vanilla thinking bdsm is about physical strength
Some people like rapeplay and aggression but that is a completely separate from bdsm and comes from what your partner wants you to do.
Too many douchebags think that bdsm is sadism and more and more women are leaving the scene because of it.

What turns her of that he’s black or that someone else will fuck her puss?

where do you live where you have no where you could put a collar? Like you don't have a box under your bed your mom doesn't go through?

Turns her off because I'm someone she likes and respects supposedly and then I turn to her and say "hey sweety, hold this BBC for a sec". Not really something to expect from someone you share your hopes and dreams with.

Don't ask me, they always find shit I hide.
My father once gave me a playboy. Never read it because internet. And then a month later, mom finds it buried the hell up in the very back of my shoe cabinet and gives me the indirect look of shame the entire month.
Gave up hiding things from that point on.

Also blamed my dad on that incident, I ain't going down for shit I haven't done.