My crush compliments other girls in front of me

My crush compliments other girls in front of me.

Long story short, we have been having a thing, or at least on my point of view, we’ve been flirting on and off. We recently go to lunch and have some time alone together, he always comment on my social media, but it’s so weird, sometimes he’s hot sometimes he’s cold. I don’t know if it’s because I acted hot and cold as well or not. The last time when we were having lunch he said “look that girl over there is pretty” something along the line. He met one of my friends and he said she’s cute as well. I was like sitting there didn’t know what to do. But then I turned back to normal.

So he’s friendzoned me right before my face isn’t it? It was so confusing because after that he still came to me acting so affectionate.

What do I suppose to do? Did he just tell me he’s not interested? Since I think he knows I like him. He only see me as a friend isn’t it?!?!

Attached: F96E52B8-8E2E-494C-80AA-535E979031F5.jpg (600x327, 40K)

Is this something you’d tolerate if you were in a relationship?

Well It’s not a big deal to me but isn’t now a bit too early to do this? Especially when I don’t know if he likes me or not.

Maybe you could try asking him out or something. Better than waiting around trying to figure this out

Maybe not this far but be more direct. One thing I find a lot of people screw up is just saying their feelings to someone if you like someone don't waste time. Tell them and put the ball in their court if they say no then take some time to recover and move to next person

I meant I could do that. But I don’t know if he’s interested?
Or is this a red flag?

> Did he just tell me he’s not interested?
If you have to ask the question, no he didn't.
>Since I think he knows I like him.
If you haven't told him, this isn't a given.

Men do not give catty cues and expect you to pick up on them unless they're literal fags. You are searching for cues as if he's a woman when he's not, and then inventing things where they in all likelihood don't exist.

BUT logically, if you were sitting with the girl you like would you compliment other girl? He didn’t make it as she’s hot or such in a sexual way, just say she’s cute or pretty something. But still I don’t know

Plus. You don’t how much it can kills a gurl. I’m like dying inside and feel so insecure. Like he didn’t find me pretty enough so he could say that straight to my face

All this thinking is pointless. Let him know you’re interested and see how it goes. If an user were to say “he’s not interested in you” would that mean you’d give up on him?

>if you were sitting with the girl you like would you compliment other girl?
I wouldn't, but this is a counterfactual. Look at my trip. Do you think I have ever had cause to do this? He could simply be an autist that has no idea how to act around you.
>I’m like dying inside and feel so insecure.
And? This thread was about him, not your feelings--which are probably going to drive you to do something stupid. In any event if your description of his behavior is accurate (i.e. always on social media, "hot and cold" moody), he has a high probability of either being gay or a douchebag.

Finally, a reminder since you seem to be at risk for it if he turns out to be a douche--giving a man sex will not make him like you. At "best" it will make him stay to use your body, and that's it.

I let him know. I mentioned about getting coffee together some time. I don’t want to sound desperate. He must know right now that I am interested. I made it too obvious

He had gfs before so clearly not gay
>he has a high probability of either being gay or a douchebag
Not sure about douchebag tho. He sounds nice and somewhat reserved

first post on this board, here we go.

>Since I think he knows I like him. He only see me as a friend isn’t it?!?!
Due to the phrasing, I'd assume you're a girl.

The boy definitely likes you. no doubt. Unless he looks/acts like a chad, he definitely likes you but can't figure out how to say it; so he trys to be friends. I don't know your or his personal life but i'd assume he doesn't really have many friends outside of you and some others.

Go hit him up. I'm rooting for you.

I don’t know how you got all that from OP’s post but I’m rooting for her too

Yeah I don’t know how he got all that from my post but thanks for your support. I don’t know how long can I hold onto it before I started to give up. This’s for so long already, everytime I’m about to give up he comes and make me changed my mind

>Le fwend zone may may
You're not friend zoned, you're friends.
You didn't tell him about your intentions, you are friends, he knows you are friends.
If you want to date him, tell him, it's better to ask and lose the friendship you didn't want than pine after someone who doesn't know how you feel.

I told you I gave him hints so you know I’m interested. I jokingly say he knows nothing, I asked intentionally when making some jokes like “yes or no, no maybe” or “you have to tell me cause I won’t know”. Bet he’s interested

>I told you I gave him hints
Fuck hints. Tell him you're interested, you have nothing to lose.

>I gave him hints
Lmao stay lonely bitch

OP here. I forgot to mention that he once accidentally called me baby, he would pat my head, touched my forearm, squeezes/rub my shoulders like giving me a light massage, it took me by surprise but I returned the favor by massaging his shoulder as well. Is this friendly touch?

We don’t know the guy. He could have been expressing interest there. That sounds a little too much for just friends. But the bottom line is that you should take the advice other anons have already given and tell him you’re interested. No more hints

Just skimmed through it. I’ve done something similar where I wanted to see how many girls I could get to like me. It made me feel better temporarily. The fact is though when I did that at least is he probably doesn’t know how to go further or he’s scared to. I wouldn’t trust him there’s plenty of fish in the sea. Better ones.