What is wrong with tinder girls?

They have the ability to instantly kill a convo with dumb shit like "yeah" and "exactly".
They never ever ask a single question about me I have only ever had one girl ask me a question about myself. Then when you ask them more stuff about themselves it is like they lose interest.
Should I just go on about myself ? Is that how it works ?

Perfect example:
Get matched with a girl who is a friend of a work friend
She asks for my snapchat
She suggests other means of talking
She gives me her number
She suggests a date
Less than 50 messages in all, on every means of talking
>now
Bam cuts all convo on sc no reply
Bam cuts all convo on whatsapp
Bam cuts nearly all convo on tinder

The date is Monday Evening, how the fuck am I expected to hold a convo with someone who can barely fucking talk through text. All are girls who match with me on tinder dull?

Wtf is wrong with these girls?
Or is it an issue I have?

Attached: Artemis_Dubois.jpg (512x288, 52K)

If they respond period you got it in the bag. They aren’t looking for a heavy conversation they’re looking for some dick like the dumb thots they are. Or most of them anyway.

I can’t condone fornication so I don’t want to give you any ideas, but I would suggest losing the app and liking irl

>Wtf is wrong with these girls?
>Or is it an issue I have?
Just think about it for a second longer. If the same person runs into the same problem with different people ... maybe ...

>Less than 50 messages in all, on every means of talking
Most likely bored of you. MAYBE just kinda busy and not in the mood for small talk.

>They never ever ask a single question about me
Who cares. Just talk about that interesting thing you did that day or share some interesting thoughts with her.

cause there are 200 other guys messaging her

she simply don't give a fuck,

you are just a stupid minigame in her mobile app. Get over it. Tinder is cancer.

Attached: BB48E77A-55F6-4F89-AB5A-9A38C33F538B.png (794x374, 125K)

Yes. You shouldn't be messaging that much before a first date. Save that conversation for the actual date so you'll have something to talk about.

>They never ever ask a single question about me
>Should I just go on about myself ? Is that how it works ?

Do you have a bit of the old autism in you my man

> Then when you ask them more stuff about themselves it is like they lose interest.

You gotta lead them on with open-ended questions and statements like "wow what's that like?" or "haha no way that's crazy".

>The date is Monday Evening, how the fuck am I expected to hold a convo with someone who can barely fucking talk through text.

Probably because a lot of girls don't like to text, they prefer talking IRL face to face - especially when they've already got a date set up like why pre-emptively start talking through text when you're just gonna be talking in person. Talking IRL is better cause you can see a person's body language and what their personality is like and also how they act without having that safety net of getting to pick and choose their words and taking their time with texts.

Attached: 3vxsogu1dk611.jpg (2518x1024, 351K)

>using tinder
The only people you’ll find there are those looking to hook up for a quick fuck and then never talk to you again. That’s why she doesn’t care about you enough to ask any questions.

Hi OP
Here

- Like the Optimism

-perhaps but I tend to go for the same type, we have had a two decent convos

-Probably as she said she got it for fun, however she did seem quite keen on me and hasn't changed her bio since. She seemed like a "Pure" girl but maybe she is wild

- Ah ok I do have lots of questions, I had a gf before for 3 years and she was more open to my questions than this girl but maybe it is because she doesnt know me

- Dont have autism my ex thought I had mild OCD as I don't like dirty hands.
I do trust me I am not an autist, girls on tinder bomb the convo

- Maybe a fuck is all I need, I prefer a relationship , it would be nice to have a relationship over a fuck but maybe I need to change. Start to drink more, Go clubbing ect. I have never been drunk, only tipsy

Thank you all for your feedback Please continue

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>girls on tinder bomb the convo

Girls on tinder aren't looking for lengthy conversations - that's what the actual date is for.

Post screenshots on b/ and troll the shit out of them

They are looking for another type of length

They're whores.
> is it an issue I have?
You're a manwhore.

They chose based on how good you can sell yourself. You are the one trying to sell yourself as boyfriend, fuckboi, marriage material, whatever the fuck. They do not have to interact with you, they can just sit back and watch you put up a show that is entertaining enough for them to decide that you are interesting.

Dating is like selling insurance; you have to be convincing and have to have good arguments to get the other side to take interest. If you can't sell yourself, that's your fault.

It's a meme that all girls on tinder just go on there to jump on a random dick for a ONS. That was a bit more true in the early days of tinder but now it's really just a regular dating app.

"Regular" dating these days is literally just glorified prostitution.

The dating market is oversaturated with men. Men are a dime a dozen. Just quit and do something else with your time. I play Battlefield 4.

To most of the world Tinder is a one night stand app. You find people, say a few things, bang them and then leave the next morning.

To Jow Forums it's where you go to find your best friend friend, build trust and lead into a lifelong romance?!?

>She seemed like a "Pure" girl but maybe she is wild
This about it.
Would pure girls go on a fuck app?
Not even going to mention that girls get plenty of date requests IRL, the ones that need an app either have something wrong with them or are complete whores.
Use some logic.

Attached: loudongedbitch.jpg (391x431, 33K)

>how the fuck am I expected to hold a convo with someone who can barely fucking talk through text. All are girls who match with me on tinder dull?
You're the problem, she is talking to plenty of other guys, you're not interesting, ask questions about her, tell her how interesting she is and it's amazing what she does and how tough her job must be.

>You're the problem, she is talking to plenty of other guys, you're not interesting
This is correct.
>ask questions about her, tell her how interesting she is and it's amazing what she does and how tough her job must be.
Literally do not do this.
I usually get laid on tinder by not giving a fuck.
Insult her intelligence and belittle her in a playful way.
The most important thing is to pretend like you give no fucks and you are talking to hundreds of other girls but do not outright say it, let it be a mystery if you do. Girls get wet over the idea of competition.
I had a girl travel over an hour on the train so i can fuck her silly after i told her that she looks like a clown and i will cock smack the makeup off her face.

Fucking hell I thought Elliot Roger died, what's internet access like in prison?

I used to give way to much fucks and only started getting laid after i stopped.
Most girls do not know what they want so you have to tell them what they want.

>The most important thing is to pretend like you give no fucks

OK, so you don't outright have to go and insult girls or treat them like shit on purpose but this part right here is pretty important.

Girls - particularly if they're even remotely attractive in any way - are used to attention and compliments etc. from random dudes. What they're NOT used to is someone who doesn't want to pump their pussy right off the bat. By being somewhat oblivious/willfully ignorant of her physical charms while still being friendly/engaging, you trigger her curiosity and neuroticism. She's wondering "wait why is he talking to me then? I mean I think he likes me but then he's not coming on to me..."

>They have the ability to instantly kill a convo with dumb shit like "yeah" and "exactly".
The best strategy is to give them compliments here, like "by the way you have amazing eyes".
This is stupid but it works I guess.

>I mean I think he likes me but then he's not coming on to me..."
For me - thats the easiest part. But when to move it?

that's probably because she actually looked like a clown

an obese clown

Where do I meet girls who are actually interested in talking/hanging out and don't require my dick

Sport clubs, volunteering, college night classes, artistic hobbies, coffee shops, bookstores, concerts (classier ones)

Women can be terrible at communication through dating chat and without any courtesy. It seems to be normal to just suddenly ignore someone and not reply anymore. I'm used to it now but at first I'm like wtf bitch just fucking say you're not interested anymore. Things like this really made me hate women and dating sites for that matter.

>It's a meme that all girls on tinder just go on there to jump on a random dick for a ONS. That was a bit more true in the early days of tinder but now it's really just a regular dating app.
Is this true or is this just a meme? I thought about going on there and getting myself some confused or curious 18 yo potential virgin for a relationship kek. I live really close to a university. How well am I going to do? Also, can I make friends there (every Tinder slut must have a wholesome friend somewhere)? I am an introvert, which is why I am thinking about it.

Attached: DatingApps_Graphic1-512x385.png (512x385, 26K)