ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Fuck off, this is an Ask The Opposite Gender Anything thread, not your personal blog

>I'm insecure because of my penis
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

>Why am I the only one who makes these threads?
Quit your bitching, no one's holding a gun to your head.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

Good post.

In /cyoag/, you can be the little girl

Think I'm too insecure for relationships buds. I somehow got a gf at 22 and she's the same age.

Early on into the relationship she said I was the first guy she'd liked, so I assumed I was her first in everything. I didn't want to prod because I know from reading a lot of boards/forums like this that doing that opens up a pandora's box. I'm not a huge stickler about virginity and I just thought it was cool that we both got along so well and also happened to be virgins at our age. I romanticized it a bit for sure.A few weeks into the relationship she mentioned that she needed to tell me something and that was that she had hooked up with one of the guys in her friend group who she still hangs out regularly with. She said they didn't have sex, but she did spend the night. I was admittedly kinda shocked because my little romanticized love story bubble was popped in a split second. Supposedly she doesn't like him so she doesn't count that as a real thing which is why she didn't mention him when she said "You're the first guy I've ever liked." She corrected herself by saying I was the first relationship she'd ever been in...until a few months down the line she lets slip on accident that she dated a douchebag for about 2 months a year ago and doesn't count that either because she hates him. It bothers me less that she has a past and moreso that she lied about it

Anyways, I know none of that can change but I just thought I could give some background. She still hangs out with her (mostly male) friend group and that includes the guy she has a history with as well as some guys I think she's inadvertently flirting with. I saw a video of her messing with another guy's hair while drunk. She also wrote off her fling by admitting she gets "horny and flirty" when drunk and she drinks with them a lot which is why I'm writing this out because that's what she's doing now. I feel sick whenever I see this and I am wondering what I should do about it.

Is it really cringeworthy to ask a girl in customer service out? like cashiers/waitresses etc.

I think it is usually. Boomers are really good at it though. When they do it though it comes off as just being banter.

If you don't like it that she hangs out with a bunch of other guys, including ones she's fucked around with in the past, that's a perfectly valid reason to bail out. She'll think you're being unreasonable, but it's her right to disagree. The thing for me is that, if you can't take it, you aren't gonna suddenly be able to handle it because you hear a few good words.

I will agree with you though, her lack of candor regarding her sexual history is pretty red flaggish. I think you're blaming yourself a little too much for not exploring it or for not realizing the nuance of the words she used. She knew exactly what she was saying and that you were likely to presume it meant something more than it did. It was very deliberate. That's not a good sign.

This younger people are roo insecure nowadays

So I shouldn't ask?

My opinion is that if you're unsure, you're probably gonna fuck it up. It's one of those things that if you're confident enough to pull off, you don't need to ask.

My 55 year old father (divorced) is getting girls in their 20s, I'm still struggling.

He's a bald 5'8 ripped manlet, I'm 5'11 and lanky. Do muscles really make that much of a difference?

>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

The sort of girls who get together with guys in their 50s are probably indeed the type to be impressed by money and muscles.

So your dad is a divorced old fart, and you want to emulate him?

This girl alternates being very warm to me and somewhat cold. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. What are some possibilities? I don’t think I’ve done anything to cause her to be cold.

Is it ever a good idea to ask out a friend you've known for years?
I've known her for 10 years and the feelings come and go. I've dated around and so has she. But now we've both been single for a while now and have been getting along better and feel we're getting closer.
I've been moving slowly the past month or two, but I want to take the leap before anything bad happens.
I don't mean anything stupid like "I've liked you all this time" but rather asking her out for dinner or even brunch on our days off.
On the other hand, I worry I'll ruin the friendship as well as ther group dynamic if I get rejected and make things awkward.
Anyone have a similar experience or have taken a similar risk?

Attached: 1536889286212.png (525x698, 565K)

You're a backup method of getting attention.

When her first choice dude isn't giving her the attention she wants she comes to you and behaves warmly, and when her first choice is treating her well she behaves coldly toward you.

This is because she's not sincerely interested in you.

Does being abused but not penetrated count as losing virginity?
Does webcam """"sex"""" count as losing virginity?

I've exclusively dated girls that I was friends with first.

If you think she'll say yes then go for it, if you're not confident she'll say yes then you'll ruin the friendship. It's really a question of whether or not you're willing to risk it.

A 10 year friendship might be able to overcome a rejection though, so that's worth considering.

>Does being abused but not penetrated count as losing virginity?
Depends on the abuse--if you were forced to suck a dick or something, I'd say yes.
However, actual forcible rape/sexual assault doesn't count against your morals.
>Does webcam """"sex"""" count as losing virginity?
No, but I would never believe anyone who claimed this, nor would I trust someone that did it to be stable relationship material.

Anyone with mental disorder in this thread, when you date do you tell people you suffer from mental health issues or do you keep it secret and never tell

>implying that being 50 and settled in life doesnt net you more points than being young and unsure

I may have been distant towards a girl unintentionally she seems generally less interested in talking to me. Which of course would make sense. Would adding her on something like snapchat make a difference?

Maybe? How about instead of using passive-aggressive means of getting her attention you fucking text her.

Girlfriend brother is a tranny.
I tell her I don't like him and she is mad.
Not looking forward to vacation with her with family. If he comes I'm pissed.
Wat do.

I don't think your relationship is gonna work out if you can't get along with her brother, no matter how deviant or degenerate you think he is.

I feel like if you were sexually abused you either aren't a virgin or have a good reason for being one. Either way you don't need to be concerned about being judged for it.

Does severe ADHD count? Yes I tell them, but not in a confession type way, it just comes up naturally because it's part of my life. Same with my dyspraxia.

How can guys go from saying they love you one week to slamming random thots the next.

I just want to make it clear that this is NOT an insecurity post.
Given that there are pros and cons to any sized dick, what are some ways a guy can leverage his small/average/large dick to give you a better time?

They obviously don't mean it

I think a lot of the time when men start saying "I love you", it's more an effort to resuscitate a relationship that feels like it's stagnating/dying. It should probably come as no surprise that shit ends not much later, if the guy wasn't saying it as a genuine escalation of the relationship.

If I meet a girl Im probably not going to see again, how do I go about getting her number if say, we talked for 10-20 minutes?
No matter what I think of, at the end of it I have to ask her number directly and I'll probably just come off as a fuckboy?

Asking this as a dude that was naive and ashamed of his sexuality.

Either
a) he was lying when he said that
Or
b) he is slamming random those to try and get over you/get you out of his head

>I'm insecure because of my penis
Fuck off

From your post it sounds like you rejectex him or some shit so;
>guy gets rejected/dumped
>obviously we guys take this a lot harder on average
>easiest way to deal with the pain is to fuck around and forget about the girl

Our reality is a lot more sad even though it looks like we're enjoying our time fucking tanned fit thots

Thank you fir the swift response.
Im certainly not confident enough that she'd date me just yet. But i'm confident she'd accept my invite.
Honestly it's a risk I want to take, if not right away though. And your final stanza gave me some relief. Thank you.

If a guy
>kept vising you after you got into a accident
>hangout with your son
> was family since forever
>Was around when you were thinking about breaking up with her current boyfriend

What would be going through your head?

I didn't reject him. I said I wanted more time for the relationship to mature because I was nervous about saying it. Then he broke up with me and started fucking random women.

K.

Then it was obviously a ploy for him to get into your pants, and he bailed when it didn't happen.
You made the right call, let him rot.

>Boy I hope Mrs. Robinson is okay after her accident. Little Billy is such a great kid.

As if girls dont do this more lol
Guys are more likely to deal with the end of a relationship by moping around for a few months but girls just move on within the month more often than not

>I said I wanted more time for the relationship to mature because I was nervous about saying it.
That's a rejection.

How to know if a guy is interested purely online? Thanks male species.

I didn't reject him, I was just scared! I even said so.

See the FAQ:
>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

Welp you now know that what you said was a rejection. Maybe you didn't intend it as such, but it was. So don't fuck up your relationship next time.

Just how I didnt understand your post, he might've missed your point too.

;_;
I really liked him.
I'll be more careful next time but it's so confusing.

that girl is like... totally my ideal lady shape and skin tones. Soft! SOFT!

SOFT

Also fuck all of you I want to go home.

>got rejected last week by a girl I had strong feelings for
>all i do is ask girls out and fuck until the feels pass
The same thing happened to my friend just now
I hope I cleared up any confusion you had on the subject

How do I even tell if someone is gay, is gaydar a thing, because if it is I don't have it.

I guess I have no chance now right.

do girls remove their anus hairs

It's hard, I know people who act gay and aren't. I really wish I had advice because I kinda have the same issue. Maybe it's easier to look for hints that they are straight than hints that they are gay but still it's hard.

If they're smart, yeah.

Some do, some don't. I personally prefer depilatories.

>Mrs. Robinson
It doesn't work when you are the same age and practically cousins.

You might, but it's definitely more complex now. I say you have nothing to lose anymore.

Should I pretend to agree with the girl I like about social issues like gay marriage? Should I avoid the topics like the plague? Should I be honest about it?
I thought the last option was the way to go because it separated me from the crowd that also is into her but I think it may be backfiring. Asking so I know for the future.

>I want more time for the relationship to mature.
is a lot like what I've often been told when she really meant
>fuck off I don't want to date but I'm too much of a coward to tell you that.
and so I promptly fucked off.

You went full Jow Forums didn't you.

I went full SJW, she's somewhat Jow Forums, maybe very Jow Forums

Jow Forums people hate SJWs more than SJWs hate Jow Forums people.

It's over.

In that case you need to change your opinions because they're wrong and gay.

So, there's this girl that I've known for three years, and we've been really close for pretty much all of that time. But, we've always had a problem with forming a relationship, and I'm pretty much at my wit's end for the situation. She likes to talk one moment about how she has genuine feelings, but then the next moment she talks about how she misses her ex - a guy she was in a long distance relationship with. And then she talks about how much she wants to be in a polyamorous relationship, and the the next moment talks about how she isn't really into it. I'm at the end of my patience, and when I mention how I feel like I'm being strung along, she keeps saying that she genuine likes me. What should I do? I feel like I'm in too deep, and that I really have no escape, which makes me feel alienated and so confused at the moment.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Exhibit A

I have depression, psychosis, etc etc.
What i usually do is slowly open up to the person over the course of the relationship. When i feel like i can trust them with that info i tell them

To either guys or girls: Describe your most mindblowing sex experience.

First time I ever jetted off with both hands.

That one time I managed to give myself a prostate orgasm.

Fapping to a doujin about a japanese salaryman who rescues some brown girl from a brothel.

Girls, which one sounds more delicious? Why?

Attached: cupcake_vs_cumcake_by_lordzeppo-d3cz21n r.jpg (1024x1274, 401K)

With partner: Getting fucked high as balls on MDMA.
Solo: First vaginal orgasm. God what an exhausting affair.

Im a girl.
Two minutes long, extremely intense orgasm from being eaten out.
I couldnt bear to be touched during the pleasure waves so i just pushed him away when it hit, so he just laid next to me and held my hand as I was crying from overestimulation, shaking and moaning nonstop. When i started to calm down he came up and cuddled me.
Happened after 1 1/2 weeks of abstinence. No touching on my pussy at all during that time and constant teasing throughout the week. Orgasms for me usually last 20 to 30 seconds only so this is completely new for me.

I want to try this now but almost two weeks of no touching seems kinda torturous.

When the succubus prostitute simply sat anus-first on my dick without me asking or expecting it.

Is "Ahoy hoy, wanna meet me for a walk in the park 2:30 Friday?" a good text or am I supposed to add more details?
I was talking to her earlier this week and my previous idea would have been at a bad time.

How do I contact women on Jow Forums?

/soc/ or coincidence

Pardon my skepticism but /soc/ seems to be filled with sex requests and nothing much else. How do I avoid most of the NSFW stuff?

You shouldnt view any person with severe political differences as a potential wife - I know people arent gonna agree, but it will be very important when you have kids if you want to raise your kids a certain way.

If you and your spouse both will sort of ignore teaching basic principles and beliefs as a part of parenting, then you can have opposite political beliefs you both ignore. If you want to have kids that you actually raise a particular way, your spouse has to agree with you on the important/moral stuff, or you'll have conflict over the most important thing, child rearing.

She likely wont be interested in you in the first place, the other user is right. ESPECIALLY Jow Forums females are generally disgusted by left wing men.

Oh it definitively was torturous. I simply didnt touch it because i really couldnt and we agreed that it was just a bad decision overall....... i had a yeast infection during the time and its an utter bitch :')

You don't. You can't advertise >looking for gf and the only way you will meet a girl is if you are discussing mutual interests and find a reason to communicate.

I'm the kind of guy who rarely flirts because I get paranoid about coming off as just another creeper. I can only imagine how many times a day a woman is approached by some weird dude trying to seduce them or something and I generally don't want to do anything that would make someone uncomfortable.
So, to expand on my subject, how do you feel about being approached in public? Is it almost always annoying or are there situations where you feel it is more appropriate than others? How would you prefer to be approached?
Sorry if these are dumb questions. I've kind of become a little introverted the past few years and I'm just trying to improve. Thanks.

Never had anything like that thankfully but that's probably why ten days seems unreasonably long to me.

You talk to them in public like you would anyone who is in line for the grocery store and gauge how much they like talking to you, then escalate.

Tell her how you feel and that you want to clearly define the terms of your relationship. "Look, I like you, and I want you to be my girlfriend." If you want to be monogamous and exclusive, say that. If you're cool with an open arrangement, say that. Then ask her if she'd be into whatever you've proposed, get an honest answer, and go from there.
And if she's still unable to give you a direct response, then I think it's best to move on, it's not worth the ulcer.

Ahoy hoy seems cringy, unless that's how you normally talk to her. Otherwise sounds good, go for it.

Probably don't lead with ahoy hoy unless it's something you already do...

Approaching randoms is a PUA meme and doesn't actually get good results. If you're willing to be shot down by 100 women before one of them actually engages you then sure, do as you please, but for a better success rate you need some kind of legitimate pretext for talking to someone if you hope to get anywhere with it.

For instance, you're at a hobby and you ask someone for help with what you're doing, or you offer to help them, something like that.

Why do ALL girls have tattoos and piercings?

Question for the "5 minutes girls and guys", how many positions do you do in that time? 1? 2?

to girls. how bad is it if your bfs best friend is a female

Mine's a female and I get the vibe my gf doesn't like her all that much

Attached: 1537823743805.jpg (700x360, 57K)

Definitely not all, but many yeah.
Personally I find it attractive, as long as the tattoos arent completely random trash

My girlfriend's friends are telling her to stop "spoiling" me by getting me food.

What's their deal?

How do I read between the lines at all. Is there some guide to reading body language and tone?

right side :(

She's not your friend, she's your future gf.