I cant trust blonde people. i hate em

i know this sounds weird, but i legitmately do not trust most blonde people. i think all of them are plotting to do some nazi rebellion or attack all "non-whites", even whites that arent blonde.

i know this is odd but i dont even like characters or women like that since i naturally think theyre my enemy.

i thought i got over my blonde hate, but it seems like its still there.

has Jow Forums spooked me too much? im always on my guard around groups of people now that i see their true feelings here online

Attached: bowser2.jpg (1280x1170, 117K)

No you're spot on. Nobody likes blonde whites. Every single one of them is taught to "keep it blonde" from birth. Yeah yeah not everyone wants to racemix whatever.

The problem starts when they snob OTHER WHITES who aren't blonde. A blonde will shit on an Irish redhead for no fucking reason and you can forget it with the Mediterranean / Anglo descent brunettes and black hairs.

Every blonde haired blue eyed shark you see, man or woman, is going to carry a complex about them.

As people mix more and more the blonde hair becomes rarer and rarer they'll either be worshipped even more (doubtful, anti-white sentiment is growing every day) or be rightfully ostracized as genetic freaks weirdos.

Blonde haired whites are trash.

Blonde here, you are the bane of my existence. I will not rest until I end you.

based

Your hair looks fucking weird get over it

I get you man.
I have something similar. I feel like red shirt people are just Hitler spawns because of that.

I mean, what?

Point proven lol

All non-blondes should hang

Christ, is Jow Forums bored or something? Two bait threads now.

Fuck off.

>anything I don't agree with is the Jow Forums boogeyman

but Jow Forums LOVES blondes

Because Jow Forums is full of retards

itt jealous mongrels and inferior races being angry at their betters

Are you even Aryan mr.Jow Forums

It's only after reading Jow Forums that we became wary of blondes

Meanwhile I get banned if I say I don't trust niggers

Honestly, do you have autism or a similar disorder?

i know this sounds weird, but i legitmately do not trust most black people. i think all of them are plotting to do some diversification or attack all "whiteys", even whites that are blonde.

i know this is odd but i dont even like characters or women like that since i naturally think theyre my enemy.

i thought i got over my black hate, but it seems like its still there.

has Jow Forums redpilled me too much? im always on my guard around groups of people now that i see their true feelings here online

Attached: bowser-2.jpg (1280x1170, 174K)

To be honest the most racist whites I’ve encountered were usually the brown or black haired ones overcompensating for themselves

>bro I’m soooooo hardcore Aryan bro!
>I’d fucking melt children alive in acid just to prove how down I am for da cause!
>reeeeeee

Ohmygod, men! He's figured us out! We'll have to eliminate him

Black guy here, this gave Me a chuckle. The upside down bowser seals the deal

Shit he's on to us.

I better call the council.

All jokes aside how do I get over this
I think of them as weird aliens. Hell my little brother has blonde and because of Jow Forums I've been feeling a little wary of him too

Youre just jealous of our obvious innate superiority. You need to learn to accept yourself as some sort of mischling halfbreed and recognise your place in the natural hierarchy: below us.
At least as a demi-white you have the advantage of a larger dating pool. I couldnt bare to betray my children and risk them being dark haired by dating some raven haired inferior.

Cool, when do you wanna hang?

Ok MGK.

dude your hair is literally the color of pee

you need to drink more fluids mate

Are blonde people polar bears?

but white pee is essentially semen

Blond is for guys
Blondes is for girls

Dumb American

>am blonde
>really do wish there was a disease that only targeted shitskins

Attached: black power.jpg (1000x4500, 1.28M)

and yours is the color of shit, "dude"

Do u mean sickle cell anemia?

bait/10

Shut the fuck up

FAGGOT

Attached: 6dc89a78757010e1ccc0bb3ac516ae82.png (640x477, 523K)

same.

you're trash bro.

You may have your war, darkie.

Now that you say it, I don't have any blond friends and I generally don't like them. Never thought much of it until now. Dark-haired Slav here.

we dont like you either subhumans

seething brown subhuman, you arent white, midget darkies

We're coming for you, OP.
We're coming for you...

Attached: faces-find-the-busey.jpg (990x630, 328K)

I could give you an Jow Forums but you wouldn't trust me

Attached: 9f00c6fdca6e77897c963a81193fe64b.png (420x420, 188K)

The vast majority of women with blonde hair aren't using their real hair color. You can tell because they're always showing their overgrown roots.

but a black haired cyborg won the tournament of power you lower class saiyan.

need i also mention that your natural hair color is black kakarot?

this irrational stereotyping is because you’re scared and don’t trust people.

Do you do not see the irony in the fact you're becoming just as bad as Jow Forums?

You need to become the monster to fight the monster

>"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
-some loser on brainyquote.com

schizoid bullshit

Sorry faggot. If an invading army is coming to kill you and your loved ones you kill them first. Go back to your gender Studies class.

That's the thing though, an invading army, you know those guys are going to hurt you. But these people aren't doing anything to you and you have little evidence to suggest all blonde people are represented by Jow Forums

a) you can kill people without becoming a monster
b) Jow Forums is a bunch of people who became white supremacist monsters because they were fighting marxist monsters. Look how it worked out for them.

>Look how it worked out for them.
>being a tall white male is the best roll you could possibly have in today's world
>trump is in office
>vast majority of the US is still hostile to non-whites

Sound like theyre doing pretty well

schizophrenia is one hell of a drug

op here. i know, thats why im here to request help before i become the very thing i dislike. but spending time here for so long made me not trust certain folks thanks to Jow Forums.

i know it sounds like im memeing but im being honest, its so bad even fictional cartoon or anime characters (except my beloved dbz and jojo) annoy me with their aryan looks thanks to Jow Forums

thinking about the involuntary thought wont make it go away. just live your life and do good things. your imaginary aryan uprising has no bearing on reality.

Just remember that there are countless white boys who get the EXACT SAME FEELING whenever they see a black character on TV. Look how they threw a bitch fit at star wars!

Nothing is wrong with you. An eye for an eye

i understand, but how do i get rid of these feelings? i misswhen i was younger and wasnt a bigot

You get smarter with age.

Not pointing out you're black would take nothing away from your post

Yeah but I said that to point out that edgy jokes can be appreciated by everyone

this desu i feel bad for irish people theyre more than just white ;)

Attached: images-40.jpg (187x270, 7K)

>pol
>white
God I love being japanese

Attached: download-21.jpg (178x283, 8K)