How am I supposed to lay pipe if I live with my parents?

How am I supposed to lay pipe if I live with my parents?

Attached: IMG_6850.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Its something that is in the back of my head too, probably best to do it in the car, her place or if you have the money, a cheap motel

Go to a trade school, try to get a internship. Once you land a good gig you could probably move out and get laid.

I thought pipe-laying was a job you didn't usually do from home? Isn't it a construction thing?

I don't have a car either.

Attached: IMG_6800.png (1013x1072, 499K)

Do you live in a city? If not then no car pretty much means no ways to go around. And thus it makes getting a gf harder than it already is

Yes I live in a city.

Even if I had a car I'm not sure I'd want AIDS slime on my leather seats.

I would get her tested and you would have to invest in rubber

Very carefully

I lost my virginity in my own room, while my parents were at home. The next day they asked me why did my girlfriend leave so late at night, and I gave an excuse they most likely didn't believe, but you know. Mission accomplished, so whatever.

Attached: 1.jpg (900x1200, 137K)

Work harder at moving out.

What if I spend all the money on rent, I have to do all my own ironing, cleaning and washing up, then I still don't lay any pipe?

Attached: IMG_3351.png (657x527, 51K)

Your own place = getting laid.
Write up a budget and listen to dave ramsay.

Just do it

>Your own place = getting laid
It's really that easy?

Attached: IMG_2106.png (317x275, 201K)

Having sex in middleschool and highschool is a sign of becoming a socially adjusted person and triumphantly passing through puberty. Having sex as an adult is a sign of adulthood and manliness and if you live with your parents then you have failed at both and shouldn't be having sex.

no.
I have been living alone for the past 10 years and haven't had sex in 11.

I was able to do it just fine.

So should I move out or just kill myself?

pathetic americans
>hi dad
>this is susy
>*wink*
>go up to room
>turn on some music
>fuck suzy louder than music
>go downstairs
>dad congratulates
>suzy blushes

you are all so fucking insecure and sexually lame its laughable

Sorry injun dad, I just can't help but play that cheesey 70's music in my head while going out with someone dressing like the Fonz.

>virgin fantasies

Trips of truth