Small vagina

My gf of 2 months and I barely have sex because she's too tight for me. I'm about 7" and kinda girthy and she's an innie with a delicate vagina that gets sore from dry humping for about a minute even. How do I make sex easier for her. She's always wet when we make out and then gets dry by the time I reach out for condoms and then it hurts her. What do I do

Attached: IMG-20180913-WA0000.jpg (1280x935, 117K)

Buy lube.

Lube and practice, it will widen in time. Years ago I was in a relationship with a shortstack virgin who would tell me to stop if I tried two fingers instead of one. Sex wasnt even on the table until three months of constant fingerbanging, one finger, then two, then three, then slow dick.

Also this is a blessing, use this time to become the foreplay king.

Attached: 1536702588415.jpg (1200x1127, 165K)

Shame her for her pathetically small vagina that can't even take dick well. Women need to be held to the same standard that they hold men to when it comes to genitalia. We as men cannot keep giving them a pass on their oversized/ undersized/misshapen vaginas.

She might have vaginismus

I had to break up with my gf partly because it was basically impossible to have sex or always extremely uncomfortable

Laughed hard. Underrated post.

Well she tells me she shrivels up as we're about to fuck. And then she cuddles up and I get mad. Then I'm in the dumpster as she goes "are you in it for just the sex?"
But then she doesn't even let me finger as she thinks it's unhygienic.
Lmao I wish.

I had the same trouble with my ex. She keeps telling me about how great sex was with her ex and he was way smaller. But we could never fuck as after 2 mins she's like it hurts. Wouldn't even let me use lube. Does your girl let you use lube?

My current girl gets insecure when I don't cum in 10 mins.

>vagina that gets sore from dry humping
elmao your gf subconsciously finds you disgusting, her vayjay literally dries up at the thought of fucking with you

is your name Tom?

This if she is attracted to you she'll be wet before your pants come off honestly dude.

yep. the vagina can expand by like 200% when properly aroused.

Some girls are just kind of messed up or traumatized. See vaginismus.

Lube, foreplay, and take it slow. The holy trinity.

There is no such thing as a too-small vagina or a too-big penis. They push babies through those things, you know.

There IS such a thing as an underlubed and under-aroused vagina, and your mention of dry humping may be the key.

You don't bring your willy anywhere near that thing until it's sopping wet. And you get it that way through loads and loads of foreplay, followed by more foreplay.

Give her an orgasm or two by hand or mouth before you even begin to think about climbing aboard.

Honestly, it's all mental. It's a respect and dominance thing. Are you a skinny manlet? Do you lift weights and act like an alpha? If the answer is no that is probably what turns her crank. I have been with my current for 13 years and I have kept the fire alive by being the stereotypical man she finds attractive. She's wetter than a tropical storm and we can fuck for hours. My ex years ago needed an alpha. I was the tender, eager lover that I thought all women wanted. She was dry and unresponsive. Take my advice. Be a Chad

Also this. Foreplay is everything to women

I also suffer from big dick syndrome. You need more foreplay, and dilating the pussy with your fingers is a necessity. And when you fuck, be slow, otherwise it will be really painful.

>There is no such thing as a too-small vagina or a too-big penis. They push babies through those things, you know.
so true

inb4:
>muh vagimusisumus is a medical condition

kys

you first, schizoid

Dry humping in her lacy undies I should say. And girls find me attractive. And she does too, so Idk what the issue is. She moans too. I just don't know why her vagina has to be as delicate as an overpriced half melted truffle

I make her cum after eating her out then she's too tired and sensitive for sex! Is she making all this shit up? I honestly don't get it. Had no troubles with my exes like this

>Dry humping in her lacy undies
That shit hurts most pussies, mine included. Don't do that.

You need to get better at getting her going, and she needs to relax.

>Is she making all this shit up?

?? No. A lot of women are too sensitive after cumming to keep going. The more you post, the more you reveal yourself to be a moron with minimal sexual intuition.

Yeaaah great logic. It hurts when they give birth. Just because they do it doesn't mean they should. Because sex is supposed to be pleasurable and if it isn't then they don't have to do it

Just buy lube and stop being so fucking awkward when trying to enter her, you idiot.

stretch your vag muscles
its no different and dont give me crap about getting loose. being flexible doesnt mean you arent strong.

Attached: bigstock-yoga-4486623.jpg (850x567, 35K)

What does that mean? Are there exercises to losen my vagina?

>what is kegel
you can thank me later

There is such a thing as vaginismus, where the vagina reflexively closes and won't allow penetration.

Here's a question. Does it seem like the skin tears easily? Does she get little "papercuts" if the skin stretches too far? Does rubbing the area (especially under the clitoral hood) make some whitish stuff come off on her fingers? Does her vaginal area have a strong or bready smell?

An overgrowth of yeast can cause tender and delicate skin that tears easily. A simple antifungal treatment (cream or pill, pill needs a prescription but is practically magic) can treat that if it's the case.

It's probably not, but it's worth looking into. You want to rule out all possible physiological issues, first. If everything physiological has been ruled out, then use lube. Lube is your friend.

Also consider vaginismus, as some anons have said. Especially because of this:
>Well she tells me she shrivels up as we're about to fuck.

If she's uncomfortable or nervous or worried about her vagina (just the fact that she thinks fingering is unhygenic is pretty telling), then her body could be subconsciously shutting out anything that tries to enter. She should see a sex therapist if you suspect this.

Have the condom wrapper open and the condom ready to go. Give her oral and have her orgasm. Right as she has an orgasm, have her rub her clitoris while you put the condom on. As you enter she needs to stop rubbing and relax while you enter. Use lube if needed.

When a woman has an orgasm, her walls relax and open making it easier to enter.

Wait a minute. White stuff does come out but I thought it was just her being wet! So she could have a yeast infection? Is that so? Should I be worried about my hygiene being with her? She seems clean and there's no bad odor perse when I go down but sometimes I notice an off smell.

It's a little hard to explain without really seeing it. The natural ovulation and menstruation cycle changes the natural fluids. Around ovulation, fluids are stretchy, clingy, and clear, like egg white. At other points in the cycle it's a white substance. A little thicker, a little more texture, but still relatively fluid. If you rub it between your fingers, it spreads out.

The kind of white discharge you get from a yeast infection is different. It's more textured, more sandy, and when rubbed it turns into something more like the bits of eraser left on the paper after you use it, or like if you scrub your skin really hard in the shower. It doesn't disappear. It also would keep coming back regardless of where she is in her cycle. It's also more likely to be found around under the clitoral hood instead of on/in the vagina itself.

An established yeast infection also has a pretty strong smell that has been compared to bread or beer. But it can be hard for you to identify all of these on your own, you need to know what her normal is before you can determine what her abnormal is.

As for your hygeine, yeast infections are caused by an imbalance of the stuff that occurs on your body naturally. It's not really something you can "catch" like a sickness. The yeast is always there, it's a part of your skin microbiome. It only becomes an infection when it grows out of control and takes over. To make sure it doesn't, never put anything with or like sugar around the vaginal area. No licking chocolate syrup off of each other, and no lube with glycerin.

Another thing to remember is that the vaginal scent changes at different points in the cycle. It's especially different and noticeable around menstruation, but it only smells like bread if there's a yeast infection.

Sounds psychosomatic if she's getting dry by the very thought. Communicate, be patient, and invest in good lube (expensive but fuck you).
You don't actually mention small vagina in your explanation. Has she experience sexual trauma?
If you like her, it'll be worth it. If she likes you, she'll moisten up, in time.

Are you sure you're in her vagina and not her urethra? I've heard that has happened a couple times.

Jesus OP, have you never heard of lube? You also probably need foreplay to last for a lot longer - you need to get her fully engorged and sopping down there. Women have increased bloodflow to the area the same as men, their "erections" just dont stick out of their body

Her thinking its unhygienic you should probably have a talk with her about - you literally stick your dick there, your hands arent gonna hurt her, and the PH of the vagina keeps it pretty safe.

Though you could just wash your hands before getting sexual if shes a real germaphobe

>sex is very painful for her
>feels ashamed she cant have sex with her bf and has to keep rejecting him
>he gets ANGRY when she still wants to cuddle and love him despite not being able to have sex properly
>hes too dumb to buy lube

No wonder she shrivels up and gets dry before youre about to put it in - youre a fucking retard.

Attached: bonnetead.jpg (300x250, 19K)

>rubbing cloth over her sensitive genitals forcefully
>thinking that female moans mean anything when youre this dumb

What the fuck, thats normal you retard. Women have extreme variety as far as how sensitive their clit it, some dont even want direct stimulation on it ever at all.

Bro, let me be real with you. Vaginas can pop out babies. Your dick is nothing. The fact is that she is not aroused. You do not excite her and so her vagina is not sexually prepared for penetration and that's why it hurts her. You do not arouse her.

this mainly

also condoms won't help the situation, but don't let that take your mind away from aids being worse than you two spergs not having sex

also I am 99.9999...% sure you are circumcized which will fuck that shit up you poor kiked bastard

Get lube.

More foreplay.

Don't make reaching for condoms awkward and unsexy.

This was hard for me at first, but I would giggle while putting on condoms because it was awkward, and laughter is a defense mechanism.

This SERIOUSLY took my girl out of the moment.

Be lighthearted but forward, and start slowly so you don't hurt her.

Also LUBE!

Do you eat her pussy? That's super important.

t. incel

This makes me think: wow, if only men would stop looking at their dick while in the act and instead into the girl's eyes they would know what she was feeling!

Attached: KE0265.jpg (378x553, 89K)

I only need to look at her face if her mouth is on my dick or if I'm about to bust a load on her face.

So fingering helps her get ready for my dick? Is that how it works?
Nope. She had a pretty normal past, she had an ex she had sex with a couple times but he was around 4" or so. Thanks user! I'll make sure I'll discretely try and roll her secreting between my fingers. So if it dissipates like egg whites I'm good yeah?
I do that. But then she gets tired after an orgasm and doesn't wanna go. She sometimes even tells me her vagina is 'closed'. No idea what that means.

How do I make wearing condoms sexy? And I have done it with her. I feel maybe I'm not doing the right things. Can you tell me what you do during the whole act. After you're inside, till you cum. What do you do? What's your game plan?

How do I make wearing condoms sexy? And I have done it with her. I feel maybe I'm not doing the right things. Can you tell me what you do during the whole act. After you're inside, till you cum. What do you do? What's your game plan? I got an expensive as fuck 'uber lube' and she won't let me use it. She's worried lubes might give her infections of some sorts or she might be allergic to it.

It sounds like she has a really bad relationship with her vagina. I know that sounds dumb, but if she's always worried about allergies, infection, hygeine, everything, then it's very hard to view that as sexy. All of those are stressors, and stressors kill sex drive.

physical incompatibility is a thing. no ones fault
part ways amicably and find a new one

This are the type of things why gender equality is a nope.

End your life worthless pathetic mongoloid

She gets dry because she is afraid of the dick. So try to make her not afraid of the dick. Try to get her used to it. Don't go all the way and don't go full force. Maybe you won't come from this, but that's okay.

It really isn't. I mean I'm 5'11 she's 5'2 and it isn't really that different.
Yeah but I'm lost. But then I got a lot of good tips. And on the plus side she let's me cum on her tits and face and gives good head but she quits quick saying her Jaws hurt because I'm thick. Idk man. Not happy at all. I wish I was a 5" she could gobble down

Bro, your dick is average sized. And again, it's a non issue when it comes to penetration. Try reading up on some anatomy. She's just not aroused.

>7" is average sized.
Not him, but 7" is VERY above average. Like 94th percentile.

You are probably gross and disgusting to her to the point where she doesn't want to have sex with you.

jeah 7 inches is upper class, congratulations user if you find that average

Maybe she was fiddled as a kid and is ignoring the problem with you rather than being honest. Abuse cases do that a lot.

Find out what aftershave her dad/uncle used to wear, creep in the room in the middle of the night, then talk to her like she was a child. If you can find out what her childhood nickname was, you’ll have her putting out like kino. She’ll be stiff as a board/catatonic, but at least she won’t be complaining. Also, you’d be surprised but most times they cum as a result of this...