How do I fuck over my Chinese landlords?

We have the misfortune of renting a basement apartment from Chinese

The apartment has zero sound proofing and they have zero stable employment, so they get VIGOROUSLY active at 9pm (on the dot), which is around the time we're winding down for bed (we have a baby and have to get up around 6:30). We've complained repeatedly, they don't tone it down. Their living room is directly over our bed (and they know that).

After we moved in we started having mice problems, then I discovered old mouse turds all over the top of the cabinet. In other words, there's mouse shit everywhere in the walls and ceiling, they've had multiple mouse infestations and they're too cheap to get an exterminator.

Speaking of ceiling, they have a horrible ghetto drop tile ceiling they're too cheap to hire a proper contractor to fix. It lets the mice literally drop into our kitchen. Recently a leak coming from their bathroom started, dripping onto the drop tile ceiling. If it overflows a rain of mouse turds will soak my kitchen. They're too cheap to hire a plumber for that.

Mold from excess moisture. They have a rain gutter they're too cheap to repair, have it propped up with some Ewok stick bullshit, and of course it overflows when it rains heavily. The corresponding corner of the living room has mold.

How do I fuck these cheapasses over when we move out? I want them to starve. We're clearly buying their groceries with our rent money. I'm thinking about getting a cheapo steam humidifier and soaking the underside of the leak problem they're too cheap to fix with 10 gallons of steam. They'll think it came from the leak they were too cheap to fix.

Any other ideas?

Attached: poop.png (351x436, 287K)

How is it their fault that you rented a shitty apartment

It is their fault for moving to his country and buying an apartment there.

okay so don't move into the shitty apartment that the Chinese bought, take a minute to look around before signing off

>How is it their fault that you rented a shitty apartment
They created the shitty apartment?

OP, you stole my heart, now you shot on those gooks you fucking rebel you!

So your idea is “fuck up the apartment for the next tenant”. You know they aren’t gonna fix shit. And they’ll still rent it.

Go get a legal aid lawyer and ask for help forcing them to fix it.

fucking autocorrect...

why don't you just leave, dipshit? If you have some sort of lease, you can talk to a lawyer. Most will give you some sort of opinion about your case for free. Why are you just trying to potentially cause more problems for yourself instead of just trying to get out of there pronto?

If I were you, I'd move out, take your shit and take pics of the conditions you spoke of. And don't pay rent.

Just leave and forget about them. At max, give them a bad rep for being such horrible landlords.
It's not worth to get any more stress for this.

Just move out OP. Don't damage another person's property out of spite. Your landlords aren't being deliberately malicious. What the fuck would your petty revenge get you? Nothing but a pathetic feeling of self satisfaction. You sound childish.

How does them being Chinese have any relevance? Why even mention it? You seem like a stupid racist garbage person for needlessly bringing up their race in the first place.

He's talking about their culture, genius.

OP, what country are you in? Surely their are laws against this sort of thing? Video everything, show emails of you asking them to fix it, and tribunal their ass.

Also move out asap. You are endangering your baby's health every minute you stay there

Just stop paying the rent, then get a free legal aid attorney to sue them because no doubt they will do illegal shit to you trying to get you to pay the rent. Start documenting everything and live in a shitty apartment rent free for several months.

T. has never had to live with Chinese people

i got one for you.im in vietnam, i know the asian way to fuck them over.
get a bag of instant concrete, (cement)
go to their house, ask to use the toilet.
dump the concrete in the toilet. flush it.
gtfo fast.

i did this once to a bitch that took 10k in goods from me. she had to replace the entire piping of a 4floor house.

its no illegal, and effects are delayed so its a really safe option.

MADLAD

Attached: VIu1L_JKkI7DM7RvCb5Q-7b36lWD26fbK_MRS--gCah7JGQKwEFo5_yPMGksPbXSZJ7rO4HT3YN0lnT96fghzfc1Dbi6vg-sS2s0 (382x384, 27K)

>hello let me use your toilet even though I live downstairs and have my own toilet. No, this bag of cement is unrelated but I do need to bring it with me.

Cool plan dude

when moving out, be cordial saying goodbye.
bring your cement bag in a backpack like i did.
"sry can i use your toilet? i gotta pee"

and then is when you become the bringer of doom death pain and suffering.

another option: move out, ask a friend to go check the apartment to rent and he can do it

/thread

You should be protected under tenant laws in your state, check what they are
legally you're allowed to tell them to fix those things and then if they don't you can move out whenever the fuck you want

There's literally nothing about Chinese culture in the OP

Sweet god I'll never complain about living in Venezuela. My apartment is 10 times more decent.