Why do assholes feel compeled to travel the world?

Why do assholes feel compeled to travel the world?
>muh finding myself
>muh culture

Attached: 18770BD7-4155-48DC-82DF-786295C894FF.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Why do you feel compelled to post reddit frogs and complain about people who have no effect on your life?

I think you're the asshole here, user, not them.

The finding yourself meme is true. Ironically, you should look into traveling.

Because it gives you a more worldly view of things. Getting more perspectives is not a bad thing.

>frogposting
Why do you feel compelled to breathe?

I like other cultures and their history

I like to leave everything be alone 10,000 miles away from anyone and anything I ever knew. It's a pretty neat feeling desu

Not sure how that makes me an asshole

Attached: images.jpg (300x400, 14K)

Fpbp

Sorry I like to see cool shit and you don't.

This

You get to reinvent yourself as many times as you need. Right now, you're just a frog wanking into tissues and being depressed. If you travel the world, you can be a different person. Humans most often succeed in changing their habits and lifestyle if their environment is changed too.

Attached: father_owl.jpg (1600x1200, 143K)

Some assholes like to visit poor asian countries like Thailand to have sex with cheap prostitutes.

Cuz U.S culture is boring as fuck

Merica’

Its just the modern Bourgeois culture

>advocate for shitty things that they never experience in person because they live in a gated community or a gated city
>think they're better than everyone else because of their easy living
>think if they could only "help" all these inferiors by traveling the world

Society-detracted rich people fucking suck dude, this is why people kill them throughout history. This is why kings that have lasted always have a connection to the people, be it a regimented "roll with the proles" itinerary or a background thats from the proletariat.

The "ugly american" stereotype comes from other countries having to deal with shitty american rich antifa neoliberals.

It’s fun
Try it

Really it’s not that expensive and the perspective makes your regular life more bearable

The "ugly american" stereotype predates your antifa liberal word salad strawman by 7 decades. It comes from anticommunist Americans in Cuba and other Americans that advocated foreign intervention all over the world just because.

It has nothing to do with college kids doing volunteer work and whatever bullshit you're talking about

>decries antifa
>uses "bourgeois" unironically

wew lad

Different places, people, languages and cultures are interesting. Once you experience them first hand you learn to look at your own in a different light. It's expands world view and teaches new things without having to actively study or learn. Plus, homesickness is a nice feeling sometimes. It's easier to appreciate home and every day life after you've been away for sometime.

It's not fun. Why waste hundreds of dollars to be too afraid to leave my hotel?

based

Most of Europe is safer than the US

I'm not American

british?

Unless you're Japanese there are many places you could go to that are safer than your current location