Got cheated on

..then broken up with and lied to.
Revenge or bigger person

Attached: IMG_20180608_173343_230.jpg (1072x1072, 146K)

ahahha, owned.

Bigger person. You'll be glad in the long run

Ah don't do the revenge thing.

Be strong and move on. Clearly this person wasn't for you.

Or maybe for anyone.

How does it feel that she's getting railed by some dude who's way better than you. Then after she gets done swallowing his cum they'll laugh together about how much better he was than you.

This and just totally leave social media. That way she will always wonder and you will live a fuller, real life without it.

revenge via bigger person

Same user, I feel you.
Be the bigger person, its gonna be rough not gonna lie.
Has been two weeks and I really miss her. Im still jittery all the time thinking she is going to text me.
I didnt delete her from social but I hhave the feeling she is having a terrible time.
She barely uses social media nowadays

All good tips. If i wanted revenge though and it was a dude. What would you suggest

The best in life is to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.
Revenge you fucking pussy. But you won't, because you're not the kind of man who does revenge. And that's why she cheated on you

neither, just cut her out of your life completely and use the negativity to drive you towards better things.

Just let it go. What would you have to gain from revenging yourself on some whore who isn't worth a thought? Only the degradation of your own soul.

The same thing. The highest form of revenge is to be unlike him who injured you.

Depends what was your idea of revenge?

This. Do you honestly think she'll give a shit if you take the high road? You search for some solid ammo and fire away.

>bigger person + revenge

become successful then marry someone hotter n rub it in their face

revenge
only way to repair the damage it has done to you

Revenge makes you look petty. It diminishes the way people around you view you and generally lowers your quality as a human being. If you don't mind all of that then go for it.

Take that negative energy and put it into something, like a hobby maybe. In the end you'll probably be leagues above that dumb bitch that fucked with you. Stay strong brother.

This dude. Your curiosity may kick in and you will probably see what she's up to, and chances are you won't like what you see. Lay off social media, go hang with your bros. Hang with the people that make you happy

Attached: images (16).jpg (476x309, 22K)

>Giving a shit what she or anyone else thinks
The easy thing and the right thing aren't always the same thing. Lets be real tho the high road is the easy thing

Being mindful not to repel people that you care about with toxic, petty behavior is something that normal, non-autistic people care about. Living life completely unconcerned with the way other people perceive you and just behaving any terrible way you want regardless of how much it alienates you is 100% autism.

Life is far too short to dedicate to getting back at assholes, as there are just too many of them. It's not going to be easy, but you've already been hurt once, and there's nothing to be gained in letting them direct your life in your quest to strike back at them. Cut them from your life and take time to work through your emotions as you move on.

Same thing here bro, can't take revenge though cause the crazy bitch filed a restraining order on me

Topkek
Nigger I would bet the house you'd swoon for my life
Enjoy your betabux life of turning the other cheek tho

Same thing happened to me 3 months ago. I was gonna marry that girl and she sleeps with a childhood friend. I'm not even anywhere close to moving on. How do I move on. It feels like my life ended when she left with him

Same thing happened to me. Now she's a single mom and he's in prison.

She's a whore, you're better off. Or do you want to be with a whore?