Is she too fat to hook up with?

Is she too fat to hook up with?

Attached: 54949B11-7314-433F-AF13-31EDCBCB13F1.jpg (455x785, 368K)

Nah she's cute. Sounds like you need to establish what your own standards are. Have you ever hooked up with anyone? Don't blow an opportunity because you're being superficial.

I’m looking at her other Instagram picture and she does seem to have a gunt.
Is it possible to politely ask how much she weighs?

Nah, she can get it. Be wary of her catching feelings

>Is it possible to politely ask how much she weighs?
Mate just don't bother. Go for other girls.

Yes, this is the kind of girl who will let her weight go to shit. She’s already at stage 1.

It’s only downhill from here, save yourself the trouble. Of course this is if you’re looking for any kind of relationship. If all you want is Fuckings then yeah she’s “ok”.

This.

Don't ask her how much she weighs, you'll completely ruin anything that's there.

If you're attracted to her, then go for it. Don't be a little bitch and dip in and dip out, or worry about what anyone else thinks. If someone tried to shame you for sleeping with a girl they perceive to be too fat, likely they're not getting laid themselves.

You know, I don't usually hook up with fat girls, but I took a chance on some random fat Asian girl on bumble one night.

Turns out she has the perfect personality for me, supports me however she can, is Rich as fuck, and is extremely open sexually. She might as well be the love of my life and we've been together for nearly a year.

Lesson is you don't know until you give it a shot

Why do women pull their pants up so high that it splits their vagina in half?

For the girl in the OP, it's because her gut would hang out.

Her shirt is the red flag for me

>that shirt

Attached: 03293A9D-43EC-4AF9-A2EB-73FC18B73CF1.jpg (400x300, 102K)

Just bang every person you can. Why turn her down?

are you fucking serious?
this is what you people put effort towards?
you go through the whole song and dance for this?

lmao jesus I'd rather be an incel

based
/thread

Nah she’s fine, the shirt on the other hand....

I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near her pussy, mouth, earlobe, or asshole. No thanks.

>Nah she's cute.
Damn that is some low standards if i ever seen them.
I would rather sit at home and jerk off to hentai than go through the effort of getting with that?

Attached: puke.jpg (519x292, 40K)

>you go through the whole song and dance for this?
What song and dance are you talking about? Talking to another human being and then hooking up with them? You do know that basic socializing isn't a "song and dance" for non-autists right?

>wanting to hook up with that
>not autistic

>hook up
Go for it, amigo

>relationship
Hell no, amigo

Can you read? Where in my post did I say I wanted to have sex with that girl?

>basic socializing
basic socializing is some small talk in passing
going out of your way to meet and stick your dick in that... wew
I imagine the people on this site who unironically call themselves "Chad" sleep with this

You're right but most dudes have fucked something like this at least once in their lives. I lost my virginity at 19 to a bloated girl who was 21 but looked 38. I was pretty drunk and horny at the time so I went with it but the next morning I felt so ashamed I wanted to kys myself. I did gain some experience from the ordeal though.

Yes. And too leftist. Skip the commie roastie for something better user

Nah dude not too fat. I hooked up with a girl who was bit hefty and it was all good. I viewed her has a mate that let me smoke in her room and touch her puss. We don't talk anymore but she got me into some shows that I still watch to this day.

I still don't understand how meeting up with someone you're interested in is "going out of your way" but I suppose I understand how someone who wasn't interested in a particular activity would view participating in it as extraneous effort. Try maybe hopping down off your golden, high-horse of 10/10 perfect waifus and contemplate the possibility that someone, somewhere may actually find that woman emotionally and physically attractive. Anecdotally speaking I've never met any confident, well-adjusted person who felt such a strong compulsion to disparage and demean other people. She may not be your type but to dehumanize a stranger in such a manner speaks way more about how you feel about yourself than it does about how attractive or unattractive this girl is.

Either you're a female or all your friends are virgins. We all talk about all the fat/ugly girls we've fucked when we were under the influence and/or the bar was about to close and we laugh at what awful choices we make in the pursuit of pussy.

>Either you're a female or all your friends are virgins
Nice ad hom, mate. I'm a 28 year old man with a decent love/sex life.

>We all talk about all the fat/ugly girls we've fucked when we were under the influence and/or the bar was about to close and we laugh at what awful choices we make in the pursuit of pussy.
I've had the same drunken moments. I've definitely disparaged the way someone looks for the sake of comedy or just shits and giggles with my buddies but there is arguably a line drawn somewhere. There is also a big difference between drunkenly joking with your buddies about your sexual misadventures and a chronic inability to validate your own sex life without invalidating someone else. Maybe this person is unattractive to you but to imply that other people are also lesser for being attractive to them is pretty fucked up. Its pretty fucked up to dehumanize someone to the point that you imply that they aren't deserving of love or affection from other people. Maybe making fun of people and disparaging them is a popular past time for a lot of people but an inability to stop and acknowledge that you are talking about a human being is a troubling trait. Own your shit, user. Don't normalize your bad habits so much that you can't recognize when you're being an asshole.

your autistic, not because you want hook up with this chick but because you felt the need to post about it. She seems like just the right amount of thicc, then again I don't really mind girls with a little fat on em. Girls like that fuck the best. Either do her or don't but don't be a bitch about it

You're fucking insecure dude. Fuck you.

shit, send her my way if your going to be that autist about it

t. buttmad insecure fat cunt

>the amount of autism trying to fight with normality

no, what the fuck op?

> to the point that you imply that they aren't deserving of love or affection from other people
they aren't deserving of it
this is what is repeated to incels and elliot rodger types incessantly

>manchild

She looks like the kid from Stranger Things

Personally she's too fat for me but see Decide your own standards don't let others decide for you

What is the point of this thread exactly? How insecure are you to ask other people what your dick likes? This is insanity.

I'm thinking that OP is in fact the girl and looking for a self esteem boost.

I'd totally hit that if she didn't wear that shirt.

>pig fucker

She's already pretty, she would look really cute if she dropped a could pounds ngl

She’s curvy. Curvy girls are great. Go for it.

She's fuckable, but even if she were thin, I don't like her face personally. Then again, I find a lot of chubby girls attractive if it's distributed decently. But whatever, I'd probably smash if she was cool af and had good taste in music.

not really

she might let herself go after a few years though

Isn't that an "it's up to you" question? If you're her or her friend and asking me then yeah but I'm a virgin disinterested in the idea of hook ups in general(probably cope).

she's a cute, if she has a nice personality and sucks it good than she's ready to get it

No one is too fat to hook up with.

Look up what conceited means.

The belt loop also functions as a waistline for saggy guts

yeah, if you are actually good looking. you shouldn't lower your standards as a man, women don't do that shit either

give me her instagram i'll fuck her.

She Is a chubby girl. Don't be ashamed to be a chubby chaser

Yes. She's way too fat.

I wouldnt want her, and the shirt is... slightly worrying. Could maybe be a feminazi. Possibly extrapolating but you'd never know in this day and age. Especially in the US and Australia.

GIMME A HARPOON

>You're right but most dudes have no standards
So?

Just for sex? Yeah dude i'd jump on her ass.

But i wouldn't consider dating her.

confirmed for farfucker

She's cute. If you don't do it, someone else will.

She looks cute! Would suggest taking the pic down though, regardless of what you choose to do. Would hate for her to reverse search that picture and see all the mean shit people are writing about her on here.

I want to see her in a D.va outfit and have her fart on me

You should try for it OP

I think she's cute. She doesn't look too fat in the pic.

Hello newfriend

OP, go for it. It'll be a fun ride. Chubby girls seem to try harder to please a guy...kinda their way of making up for being chubby. At least in my experience. But at the same time, theres a limit. Fat girls arent worth it. They cant move easily in bed, you have to roll them in flour to find the wet spot and when you do find it, you cant breathe worth a damn to go down on her, that and you have to use a hand or two to hold up the rolls trying to get in there. Best bet with a fat girl is doggie style, that way her rolls are hanging towards the bed. Trust me, been there with an old friend from high school. She wasnt worth it and it was the worst sex I've ever had.

>Is it possible to politely ask how much she weighs?
Did you come to earth from outer space or something?

Attached: 1536514523629.png (434x245, 189K)

how old is she?

>confirm for farfucker
Confirmed for fat fuck with fat fingers

I dont think so, but shes getting there

shes not fat at all