Girl in class smells horrible

>be me community college student
>in a stats class with some black girl
>broken english, wears the same outfit to school everyday
>leggings with a tattered tutu on top
>all personal belongings dirty and nasty

long story short, this girl smells horrible and it’s making me feel physically ill in class. she smells like 8 weeks of accumulated body odor/pussy that hasn’t been washed for months and i know damn well that she wears the same thing everyday without washing it

i can’t move seats or anything, because we’re in a group together and what would i even tell the prof?

“hey lol this girl stinks i wanna move”

i’m not being insensitive about her financial situation, because our community college has locker rooms/showers available to all students and the laundromat to wash clothes is right down the fucking street

what do i do? i can’t concentrate in class because the smell is so putrid that it makes me ill

Attached: 431EA365-4F5E-4E05-9084-DD4430E37F16.jpg (740x408, 112K)

This is coming between you and learning, which you are paying for, do whatever you can and phrase it as sensitively as you did here. If they won't do something about her they are inhibiting your learning, keep going up the chain of command until you get results

Talk to your professor. Be honest, but not outwardly rude, and explain that you need to move seats because it's interfering with your ability to learn in class.

Inb4 professor turns out to be an sjw and publically crucifies OP for 'racism'

she strikes me as the kind of person that would do this

rip

Have you tried permanently breathing through your mouth while in class?

I can't smell anything if I breathe through my mouth.

Also, I know what you're going through, if only a little. I once sat next to a morbidly obese benefit queen at a church thing once. The odor coming from her was one of the worst things I've ever smelled in my entire life. I had to sit next to her for 2 hours and almost died. Mouthbreathing saved my life.

If I had to sit next to her for a goddamn semester I'd probably off myself.

Tell the professor someone close where you sit stinks , if you can sit in another place , don't tell her who

Get her a gift basket full of perfume, deodorant and bodywash products as a present.

You're a better person than me then because I would have told that bitch she stunk outright. If the shoe was on the other foot I'm sure she'd do the same to you.

There is only one option OP. You are going to have to outstink her. Stop bathing, stop wearing clean clothes, in fact just piss on your clothes and then rub them with garlic and onions. Go find a skunk and let it spray you, roll around in garbage, build your stink to biblical levels and then you won't even be able to smell her anymore.

How about you talk to her baka maybe she needs some help
Jesus people are lacking in compassion

if she cant bloody wash herself, she is functionally retarded and has no place in academia.
but no, its OPs job to handle it. god forbid women take any responsibility.

How about you pull her to the side before class and tell her something like:
>Hey I really like working with you and I don't want to offend you but maybe you could try to shower more often, I can also help you with laundry. Everyone can be in a tough spot but I can help. I really don't want this to sound bad and I want to help.
If you're a pussy/paranoid you can secretly record the whole thing. Just be as civil as humanly possible.

Calm down incel. It's community college. It's where all the degenerates of society and the mentally ill get their higher education from. You find people that never wash and are always baked out of their mind constantly there.

>but no, its OPs job to handle it
He's the only one complaining about it, of course it's up to him to handle it. He either talks to the girl or his professor, no one's gonna do it for him.

i agree, OP shouls help himself out.
the guy i replied to (i assume, you) implied he needed to help her because she might have problems. which is possibly the most convoluted solution ive heard.

Wut u say wite boi? Das racist cracker mudderfucker. Is called da smell of royalty. We wuz kangs n shit nigga. I is a yung queen gettin my educayshon n learnin how the wite man keepin us down n shit. We was the original humans n all dat, we wuz in da pyramids while ya'll was in caves now pay yo reparations n shit bitch ass wite boi.

Is she poor or is it some sort of empowering feminist thing?

How about giving her a 10kg barrel of industrial grade air-freshener?

Imagine the smell of her pusy. Wouldn't it be funny if she threw her used underwear in your face haha

erm that was mean... a lot of people (like me) go there to save money... the comm. college i go to is pretty close to a huge big 10 college so most people go to both to save money aka no degenerates

either way, i’m very shy and non confrontational so i’m scared to mention it

i have two other people in my group (a guy and a girl) and they don’t seem to notice it but they sit across from her

i feel like my best bet is bringing it up with them and seeing if they notice so we can all take action together because i’m a pussy

definitely poor. she’s extremely nice but foreign and i don’t think she notices that not bathing doesn’t fly with americans

i would vomit for sure oh my god i have a weak stomach

that’s gotta be the most rotten snatch in america rn

help her out user, don't be a dick.

Same thing happened to a buddy of mine but it turned out the girl was being abused by her father. Please don't make it worse.

i’m not here to save people user. i’m here to save money whilst getting my degree and that’s literally it

i assume this girl has financial difficulties, but we have free showers at school

i don’t know why it should be my job to tell a college aged person to shower like a functioning human being getting a higher education

Thanks OP, this really made me kek.

This is how black people are.

Slip a note that says "stinky girl" in her belongings. make sure the handwriting is not yours

Can confirm. A drop of liquid hasn't touched my skin since 3 yrs ago.

>Have you tried permanently breathing through your mouth while in class?
>I can't smell anything if I breathe through my mouth.
The reason we inhale through our nose is so nasty shit gets caught in nose hairs and mucus and leaves our body when we sneeze or blow our nose.

I mean sure but in this case the olfactory and psychological trauma to OP warrants an exception