Are these bangs nice on a girl? Ignore the fact that its obviously a pretty girl and imagine it on a 5-6/10

Are these bangs nice on a girl? Ignore the fact that its obviously a pretty girl and imagine it on a 5-6/10

Attached: how-to-make-hair-grow-faster-1534450127.jpg (980x490, 51K)

When 500 Days of Summer came out- yes, they would have looked great.

Attached: 500-Days-of-Summer-1.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

>its obviously a pretty girl
Is this bait? That's like a 4/10...

pooskin incel has spoken

That's probably what they'd look like on me. I don't want them now

I'll be your bf

I mean for sure don't axe Jow Forums for hairstyle advice but I didn't like them on my gf with wavy hair. I do like them alright with straight hair

if that's a 4/10 then this answers OP's question,
the hair makes her look 6/10 at least

Very mid 2000s. You'll look like pepper from the iron man movies

No, fuck no.

Yes, but depends on hair type honestly. And they had to be washed every other day unless Asian.

Blunt bangs like that are usually more common on asian girls but it can work on other fair-skinned races. I think a more layered or feathered style would look better on you if you're white.

Anything is pretty as long as you think it is

Turn off your trip.

yes, such bangs make any girl look cute.

Its your look to ruin with bangs but try a virtual hair app/site first.

No, this is ugly and basic unless you're black

A pretty girl looks good in almost any haircut, an ugly girl looks bad in almost any haircut.
That said it's not one of those rare few cuts that makes you look worse, so you're fine either way.

No. Esp if her blondes fake, just looks like shit. Probably plays in a band and travels to the desert because she thinks she's "cultured"

Yea!

Attached: 0351c57f50526a74addf99278ef4a1a0.jpg (720x986, 51K)

thicc bangs are for royal japs and hot eurasians only.

Attached: bestboy.png (1080x2220, 721K)

And then it's just ugly because you're black

Really depends. Very attractive people look good with most haircuts, but for others it depends on their face shape and crap like that.

I am considered quite good-looking but I don't think bangs would suit me, while my mother looks way better with them

The only woman in the world that bangs look good on is Zooey Deschanel. If you have her face then go for it. If not stay far away.