Hi

Hi.

Got a lot of debt but I have a high IQ so I can probably do most jobs if I apply myself.

What skills should I try to develop over the next three years in order to make a lot of money? I don't want to be a university debt slave.

Attached: Delphine.jpg (639x960, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

123test.com/career-test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Other than being born rich, there isn't any career choice where you are guaranteed to make money.

>Got a lot of debt but I have a high IQ
>I don't want to be a university debt slave.

Fuck off shitposter

I come from a family of quite wealthy engineers. However my family branch is on the other side of the world.

The only other leg up I have is that my mum has a lot of social capital in the business world. However, she's retired and now also struggling badly with debt.

The only gods gift I have beyond having a good processing unit up top is that, thank the lord, if I can pay off the mortgage to my family home I'll have an apartment in the centre of London that I own. In other words, I'm going to have a waaaay easier time than my peers getting a home. This is massive. I want to maximise this advantage as I only have 17 years to pay off that mortgage.

I don't get why people have such small dicks about IQ. All it means is that I could probably do well if I apply myself to something. It doesn't mean I'm wise, it doesn't mean I'm infallible, it just means I have decent potential at brain intensive activities.

Should I have asked how to get pussy? Maybe indiscreetly vented some hatred for women? Should I have said I was cheating on my "boyfriend."

I'll fuck your mother and approach you like Darth Vader in Episode 5. You pet fucking faggot.

Unironically welding. It's what I'm doing right now. 26 years old, own an apartment in the city, own a house and land in the picturesque countryside, own a small vacation shack in the woods by a river, owned a car since the first pay.
Work is hard but worth. Right now I'm looking to go on an oil rig in the northern sea to make some real cash.

I'm currently looking at an obtainable job that will land me with £28,000(Around $36,000) after tax. I could feasibly start at around 25-26.

However I feel a trades job is more reliable. Sounds like you're also making more money too.

>I'll fuck your mother and approach you like Darth Vader in Episode 5. You pet fucking faggot.
You don't even know how to make a thread and you are contradicting yourself. You are saying that you are in debt but have a wealthy family, you want to develop a skill but not get educated.

You are a fucking retard and a shitposter, fuck off

I easily make 60k+ in ameriburger money

Did you get a degree or something? Where is that debt coming from?

Fuck me, after tax and insurance?

I'm not going to have my family pay off my student loans. Which answers your second point. I already have an education, just that its in a useless degree.

Use that high IQ to get a valuable degree and skills.

I don't know if I could stomach the debt of having two degrees. I'm also already 22.

What valuable degrees would you suggest though?

Professional twitch streamer

Why would you take out big loans for a degree you don’t even plan to use? Fucking millenials, they complain about tuition but do shit like this.

That's a zoomer

What degree do you have now?

Hint: people who brag about having a high IQ or high intelligence are never intelligent. The actually intelligent people don't say such things.

That's true most of them have no plans. They just assume a degree will give them a job. So much for high iq.

I'm not bragging. I'm just saying its there so you guys don't write off the trickier stuff on the assumption I'd not be able to do it.

My plans exist. I just don't have huge faith in them.

The plan was to enter into documentary filmmaking but with the way the MSM is nose diving, that doesn't feel like much of a career path. My plan B was to use my history degree to teach in Australia(where I am a citizen) where the starting pay is almost double that of England. If I did that, I could pay off my loans in about seven years of very frugal living.

I'd also have an easy time of building my film portfolio out there but making money off of it is a different matter. I can't imagine the Australian tv industry is stronger than the British one.

Also. Whilst I'd be making money in Australia, I'd be losing the social weight I've made from living in London. A lot of friends I have here are talented filmmakers and rising musicians.

Yes, and I get paid in euro so transformed in $ it could even get to 80k

Don't you see how talking about your IQ is counterproductive? If you had not mentioned it people would give you the benefit of doubt and think you might be intelligent. But because you mentioned it everyone thinks you are not that intelligent. It's pretty much a guarantee that even on this thread there are posters more intelligent than you.

123test.com/career-test/

Bte truly high IQ wouldnt need to ask such lame question and do the research himself.

I think being hit with hatred is expected on Jow Forums, especially if you mention something you have that others might not.

Also, of course. Jow Forums has a lot of highly intelligent users. I still see nothing wrong with making clear that I'm not someone who'll have a meltdown when confronted with a thought intensive career path.

Should have said just that
>I'm someone who is not afraid of working in an intense environment/thought demanding job
Instead of sperging for 20 posts about how high your IQ is.

I will not bow to your small dick energy.

My IQ is high.

can you fuck off with your shitposting already, a thread died for this garbage

If you can't even handle a few anonymous users on a Filipino tapestry weaving forum and throw a hissyfit upon being pointed out you are maybe not as smart as you think, you are exactly the type of guy who will have a meltdown when confronted with a thought intensive career path.

After all your sperging out like a 8 year old, do you seriously think anyone still considers you intelligent?

Away with you, bitter brainlet.

I have no use for your three digit envy. Begone.