GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Can we pretend that it never happened?

Attached: Get_c405db_1272309.jpg (500x440, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bdliedq0SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I laugh at trannies offline and online no matter what happens or how much I pray to Jesus.

Ofc

>walking out of dollar store with bf the other day
>pass by lady and her daughter
>lady sees us, shields her daughter's face with her hand and hurries her past us
What the fuck was that? Made me feel like a fucking monster or something, I'm normal looking, wasn't even looking at them, why would anyone do such a thing? Made me feel like dogshit the rest of the day and I just remembered it today and now I'm pissed again. I hate how strangers can do one little thing and I will take it so fucking personally, my skin is so thin it's ridiculous

Don’t take it personally, she’s probably just mentally ill or something

Can you message me, though?

What is the point of these threads? Make aimless passive-aggressive statements?

Attached: 1537915811809.jpg (480x360, 16K)

You're not getting away with fucking with me, you microdick fuck! I will make sure this semester will be fucking hell for you! I'm gonna push you over the edge till' you burned out!

I think the point is for people to say stuff, to get stuff off their chest. Don't like it, hide it, whiner

>quads of autism
I feel like my christian family fucked me up mentally, and that I'll never have a healthy view on romantic relationships, sex and love.

Isn’t this exactly what your father would’ve done? Didn’t you treat me exactly as he did you? Stop this spiral, just come back to me.

I want to have a one night stand.

You keep trying to be in my life without actually being there. Look, I don't mind that you're doing this. I don't mind that you have difficulties and don't wabt to drag me into them since I am trying to find some mental peace and stay alive. I don't mind the past because I want to harbor no negative feelings and be free. But you need to say these things directly to me. I am giving you so many opportunities to be honest and it hurts to be lied to. It hurts.

If you want to watch from a distance then tell me so and I'll consider you my guardian. You know I wrote a song about this feeling, it is about speaking up your true feelings. Why is it that you are still struggling with.

freaking out again

Are you a boy or a girl?

I'm happier being single but I love you. I'm so confused.

I kinda don't know what to talk about when there's not a crisis. I got over my ex (mostly) - while I was getting over her it was like I had to struggle furiously to keep my head above water. Now I'm starting to relax a little, but I'm not sure how good that is. Like I don't want to backslide.

I am sorry it is so childish... but I really am happy with just admiring you from a distance. I don't want to ask for anything more and I feel like even that is too much to ask.

You know how childish I am, I am a stupid selfish girl. But please come back so I can see you again. Is it so terrible I just want to see you now and then?

you first

How? I don't have a means to do it...

Whenever I’ve gotten suicidal in the past it always was when I was full of sadness and anxiety. This time the thoughts are much more matter of factly and cold, and that worries me a bit. I could always give my cats to my parents, and they would be sad but get over it, but I’m slightly worried about how it’d affect you?

俺と一緒のお墓に入らないか?
冗談だ。
ご迷惑をおかけてしてすみません。 気をつけて

He already did. Sorry.

almost sound like me

it doesn't matter...does it...

Test

Of course I'm jelaous, just look at yourself. I too just wanna be fwb, that doesn't mean you have to do your shitright in front of my face though.

Maybe it does if I know you, it just reads like something from him is all.

I'm not a guy

I'm still shocked at what an awful person you are. I accepted you as a cripple moron who created a terrible situation for yourself. I can not forgive that you think you can just lie and project your own insecurities and mistakes onto everyone else.
You came to me asking for help, and I expected literally nothing in return. The thing is, you don't deserve help from anyone. You created this situation by making the same mistakes over and over again. You will always blame the situation on someone or something in the environment rather than analyzing your own role. It makes you angry that I don't chase attention, and am desperate to be with anybody. It makes you so mad I'm not in some terrible debt filled life, and have to commit myself to a dead end. What you don't understand is other people have higher standards, and the confidence/skills to back it up. They don't want mediocrity, and under utilizing themselves on a daily basis isn't a feeling of accomplishment. I'm not disabled, so I don't feel the need to pat myself on the back for being able to tie my own shoes. You live in a cage of your own insecurity. You can't accept people for who they are, because your own insecurity just remembers how that was taken from you. This is why your marriage failed, because you were fucking useless to her, but still tried to force changes onto them. They were probably the only person dumber and more broken than you that you will ever meet in your entire life.
You're going to continue to half ass your entire life. You've convinced yourself all you're capable of doing is cleaning hotel rooms, and blowing your money gambling like a retard with no sense of impulse control. You're going to continue to do drugs and drive, despite that literally creating all your problems to begin with.
You're going to half ass your children, and spend what little money you make on drugs so belittling your obligations to them because you want everyone to be trash like you.

The first time I had sex I was so nervous I started laughing. I didn't think anything was funny but I was just nervous as shit and I always laugh to break tension, plus I was having fun. The girl immediately lost the mood and left me in bed with a hard dick. I think about it more often than I should and cringe every time.

I just want to say i hate men for making my life so easy that i dont need to do anything. I can just go on tinder and have any guy it want. Teehee boys :3

You're so soft. It felt like hugging a cloud, got me walking on clouds. Thank you for that, regardless of your intentions. I really needed it. Shout out to all the cheerleaders out there. You the real MVPs.

I want you to use me, and only you. I want to be your whore. Want to meet up with me for sex? I will let you do anything you want with me.

I doubt you even notice I exist. Ive purposefully tried to make it that way. Besides, It's not like anything would come of it, even if you did notice.
Its just an infatuation that I'm sure will go away eventually.
I'm too old to be feeling like some dumb teenaged girl anyway. I need to get real.

I hate how clingy my coworkers have gotten. Like on one hand it's nice to know I'm so well accepted and wanted that people I work with want to spend time with me outside of work, but damn I want to hang out with my real friends, and not mix the two. I don't feel that I'm wrong for that.

I fucking miss my anchor. I’d rather be dragged down by you than whatever it is I am now.

Are you an interracial couple?
I'd try and hide my children away from that too

For sure, babe. Just holler and I'll come over. ;)

I guess some people in this worl were never meant to win, I just wish i wasnt one of them

Attached: FB_IMG_1537429784305.jpg (497x411, 26K)

Jesus christ. I have massive insecurity issues when I hear about the backgrounds of the people Im with at work. I hear they're magna cum laudes and such, and from good schools and worked other jobs where they have much more experience than I do. And these are kids younger than I am.
Where did I come from? Nowhere. It would've been okay if I was good at my job, but no. I'm the shittiest worker there. Why the fuck am I even here?

this is my theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=4bdliedq0SY

Lol. Sure... riiight

You know you love it. ;v

:(((

Damnit larper-kun. Why can't you actually be him? :

Im actually pretty happy that im so much of a fucking nuisance to you. Like, i thought about the things i said to you today on my way home, and i smiled and felt warmth. Seriously, whatd you expect to happen? After everything you did, youre getting let off pretty lightly. Making sure you remember that you owe me for the turmoil youve put me through, giving you the chance to actually follow through, is far better than me just taking what i owe from you, dont you think? Though, you certainly deserve to have me rip it from you. But despite how much id like to do it the hard way (hard way for you at least), im actually going to use your ineptitude as a stepping stone for myself. Yes, for all the bad youve done, youve actually been quite helpful. Youve shown me just how low you are on the ladder, and how much higher i need to climb. That it is imperatice i be better than your best. Im going to become so much better than you. So much better than you could ever hope to be. And when ive reached my plateau, i hope you look up as i look down. Just so you can see how far below me you are. And of course, id thank you! I wouldnt forget to credit those whove helped me.
So, you cold-blooded, selfish, heartless cunt; Thank you. What a mistake youve made.

Attached: IsekaiMaoutoShoukanShoujonoDoreiMajutsu-Episode11-Omake-2.gif (500x345, 1.98M)

Me again. Asked girl out, she said no bcs of her busy schedule, at first I felt good for trying then steadily more shit. Which was odd since I'd started the whole thing as a power trip and only cared after she rejected me. Not sure where to go from here.

but I am him. I am the big I am.

I'm kind of a big deal.

please love me.

I would if you were really him and here with me and not a ghost I am projecting him into on larpchan.

I love you, ghost-kun

Damn, your taste in anime is still garbage. Such a shame. You would think a God would have better taste.

her vagina is tiny!

This one is huge!

It's floppy!

It's not fair!

>is still garbage
I just saved it for the face. I fucking love those kinds of faces.
>You would think a God would have better taste.
n-nani? A god?

>I just saved it for the face. I fucking love those kinds of faces.
There are plenty of actually good animus with better source material out there. you fucking fuckity fuck. Fuck.

And yes, a God. You frickity fuck. I worship you after all. ;)

I unblocked you yesterday. Message me so I have a good laugh. You are the most unintentionally funny person I know and I miss observing the push/pull of your personality. It’s charming. A message would be a definite pull but don’t worry! You can push me hard afterward and have your own good laugh when I fall to the ground. - K

YOU NEED A NEW PR PERSON

She is fucking failing you. Fucking email me you fucking bitch.

sent ;)

I kinda hope that a lot of those posts you made back then were just made by other people to either taunt me or lure me..

I kinda hope the bunn doesn't have a dick. or claire. or any of them.

And honestly though... i really dont care. you're all liars. you all just want to use me for money and fame. I wish I could get answers.

You’ve made me so unhappy and hurt. I feel myself becoming numb and cynical again. I have to block you to save myself. I won’t love again. I’m just going to focus on myself, my family and community. What I should have been doing all along. I was a fool to crave closeness and affection from someone who has zero care for my wellbeing. I’ll always love you, of that I’m certain, but it amounts to nothing. I won’t let you do this to me again. Walls are up for good, unfortunately.

Sorry. Its all I can say after all because I can't do anything. I don't know how I made you unhappy or hurt you, but I am sorry for it.

Variety is the spice of life they say. If its animated well enough, ill save it.
>I worship you after all. ;)
Im so fucking confused right now.

Shh, shh, just let the larp happen, because we never will. I am confused too, also drunk.. Off of loving you that is.

I’m exhausted. So much energy and love and compassion spent through the years. I can’t keep going. I really needed you to step up instead of stepping out. I still need you to. I understand if you don’t want to, but you also need to understand I’m giving up.

This would be cute if you were a guca. But right now its weird.

Don’t answer for me, thx.

What the fuck is a guca?

I have no platform to step up on too, so what am I supposed to do? I have to give up too.

Scumebitch
In a word? CUTE

>when your larps are so intensely creepy others have to join in to get in on that larp

Attached: smug.gif (500x341, 736K)

But I am cute! CUTE!!

I also want to punch your face. Which is also cute!

Let me hold you up. All I ask is that you do the same. I can’t do this alone.

something tells me that no one is helping me because I'm male.

If I were a lady I feel like this would have been over decades ago.

Well assholes I am a lady it turns out. Just the result of fucked up human experimentation and genetic engineering.

just fucking kill me.

I would love to have the chance to ride on your shoulders, I would be able to see all from up there... but sadly you aren't him, are you?

I'm retardedly scared about the exam I have tomorrow. It's the hardest exam of my life so far and I'm likely going to fuck it all up because I'm a total brainlet. Plus I'm extremely unlucky especially when it comes to tests, which unfortunately this is.

What makes things worse is that a lot of people are cheering for me and are counting on me to pass it, which makes me feel like being the last guy on a team that's still alive and literally everyone else is spectating him and hoping he somehow doesn't fuck it all up.

Christ I'm so tired of studying for it and I'm so tired of it all. I just want this shit to end.

Attached: 1398354228804.jpg (315x379, 42K)

>I would love to have the chance to ride on your shoulders
**I would love the chance to ride you
sorry, had to correct my mistake.

No user, this is NOT cuteposting. You have a long way to go to match my cuteness as a guca. Keep trying tho! Someday youll be as cute as me.

The only way I can be cuter than you is when I punch your cute face! Let me at 'im, let me at 'im!

You're pretty CUTE!

Attached: ocelot.jpg (637x358, 51K)

GIRLS DONT PUNCH OTHER GIRLS
WE KISS AND MAKE UP

It’s ok. Everything is fine.

You silly, only AFTER I punch your face we can kiss and make out!

I'm not like the other girls ;)

I would have loved either option too.

kek
you are both cute, don't make this a competition.

we can only handle so much cute in this world!

Aww, if only you were him you would have both. If only... But I am stuck in the LARP dimension.

Yeah, same. Best of luck.

Good luck, J.

I care so much about you, i gave you a lot of gifts... i talked to you everyday and asked how was your day... why dont you like me??

> I'm a J
> Its not for me
> I'm a grill
I'm going to pretend it is anyway.
I need some luck.

do a practice test, and do the easiest problems/questions over and over again.
just to prove you can get at least some of them right.

I've been doing practice tests for the past two months, user. The problem is that there's just so much content it's practically impossible to learn it all. The best I did so far was 109/150 questions

*REPOSTING*

So. Do you want us to keep hiding from each other and larping on Jow Forums, or do you want to tear the walls down just this once for a little fun? We are running out of time to actually meet, y'know. I hope you choose to have some fun with me while we still can, but if we do this, I want 100%. 'Kay? I would at least like to say a proper goodbye to you and do more than suck it this time.

Come kiss these lips and settle the score. I am hungry.

Attached: 1538103955497.png (681x561, 470K)

I feel forgotten by my gf and it hurts. I went out of town to see my family and she’s barely texted me. And when she does, it’s short and dry. I would have hoped me being away would have her texting me more. I keep trying to play it cool and pretend it doesn’t matter, but I can’t control how I feel.

I think she might be the girl I’ve been always looking for, and I really don’t want to lose her

Mention this to your girlfriend, talk about it.

What’s wrong with my love? You don’t want it?

>zero care for my wellbeing.
That is simply not true. I care a great deal, which is why I won't do anything more than be a ghost. You deserve so much better than trash.

He doesn’t think he’s trash and he’s not.

Sorry user, I am just a lonely larper. This is my only outlet for these thoughts, you see.

Ask them if I were them, yeah i would want your love, but I'm not your person, I'm projecting. So tell them.

I was molested when I was 8

I prayed to god for help but he isn't answering. I guess I'm desperate