If you fuck a drunk girl it's rape

>if you fuck a drunk girl it's rape
What if I'm drunk too?

Attached: 1536755971782.jpg (595x530, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/05/07/convictions-vacated-26-year-old-rape/588406002/
nypost.com/2018/06/30/false-college-rape-allegation-destroyed-my-life-suit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still rape, sorry

but I'm raped too

Everything is rape now if the girl regrets it.

Then it comes down to who is a) more sober and b) more credible

Umm... men can't get raped

Still technically rape, you're held to a higher standard. It rarely comes to rape accusations though, for most people it's an accepted and appreciated effect of drinking

It's not rape if she doesn't know your real name

Just make sure you are hot and she isn't married or it will be rape the next day or a few months later.

In a legal sense, nobody can consent while under the influence of alcohol. Socially there is a stigma that men are nothing but hornballs who will push for sex no matter what and many operate under the influence that the alcohol is used manipulatively to gain sex. Truth is, drunk sex is fun, and some people regret it afterwards for varying reasons, and try to shift blame. There are, however, some cases of rape such as the use of drugs in the drinks. The point is don't have sex with someone you don't trust.

Yes. Technically it shouldn't be, but let me explain. If you're fucking her it's rape, no matter who initiated. The only way it's not rape is if she comes on to you, and she's unequivocally the one doing the fucking.
Of course if there's no witnesses or proof of either case then it's rape regardless.

This scares me so much about having sex with girls at parties or in uni or whatever.

I just never had sex with anyone now I'm miserable and alone.

>The point is don't have sex with someone you don't trust.
This. No sympathy for people who fuck drunk chicks they don't know and it backfires.

I can fuck my gf whenever (unless she actively says no) and it's cool because I know her and her limits. I wouldn't do that to a random chick because I won't know how she'll react.

In a legal sense, the nomenclature and phrasing means men can't be the victims of women in incidences of rape.

OP's image is Stormfag Nice Guy Incel: The Post

>The man is responsible for everything
Isn't this ironically benevolent sexism?

Attached: benevolent_sexism_by_rationalhub-d50pm9v.png (720x720, 407K)

Indeed, there are some problems with the way laws are written. It should be changed. But the topic of male rape is so taboo even supporters of change are likely to ridicule a male rape victim.

If your drunk and she's drunk and you get consent without pushing for it, then it's fine (even if she regrets it).
If your drunk and she's drunk and you keep pushing for it until she's forced to give in, it's rape.
If your not drunk and take advantage of her drunkenness, it's rape.

If you don't trust yourself to not push yourself onto girls while drunk, then don't drink.

Whoops, you're*

If a girl has some form of unwanted sex and doesn't immediately go to the police after it, it's not rape, it's a cry for attention.

Men are held to a higher standard. Women are children who cannot be held accountable for their actions. It is mysoginistic to hold women to the same standards as men.
No, it comes down to who is a) the woman and b) there is no b, that's it

Attached: 072215JakeJosie.jpg (599x835, 55K)

Low empathy brainlet

Women wanted to be treated like men, so now they get to be responsible like men.

>No one can consent if intoxicated
Wrong
T
t. Burger Lawyer

What is it with anons who manage to both get feminism and basic human psychology wrong

I'm ready to hear your legal consent while intoxicated then. Because I don't buy it.

No I understand feminism. It is the act of giving women privileges and taking away responsibilities usually associated with those privileges.

Also burger lawyer here. In most states the laws on drunken consent for rape are to the extent that the victim is so drunk they aren't even really aware they're having sex. Just being drunk doesn't make it rape, until feminists change the laws which probably won't take much longer desu.

Boomer really is a mindset

you just have to report it before she can.

>all this bait and shitposting

There's different levels of being drunk/intoxicated, and no there's not a feminazi conspiracy where women hand out rape charges because they changed their mind or whatever.

If she, or he, is blacking out or passed out or whatever whether it's from drinking or drugs or anything else and can't consent then that is rape.

*Blocks your path with a mattress*

Attached: mattress.jpg (597x383, 51K)

some girl i fucked forced me to cum and stole my semen. im worried she is going to or has impregnated herself. do i have a case? i dont wna be a dad.

Stop being a degenerate that sleeps with every cunt and you'll be fine

>there's not a feminazi conspiracy where women hand out rape charges because they changed their mind or whatever.
No one said conspiracy but women definitely do this a fucking lot. It's always to save face with their family/other male interests because it rights off the ability for those parties to see her as the whore she is because "i'm a rape victim you shitlord!" even though she is completely aware that it wasn't rape and was in fact consensual sex

Here is something that intelligent, thoughtful, well-adjusted dudes don't need explained to them; ambiguous situations are dangerous. People are different when they're drunk. Any intelligent, thoughtful, well-adjusted dude knows that consent is one of those things that you shouldn't count on in specifically ambiguous situations. Blurring those lines of consent and participating in such an intimate activity with a person in situations in which people forget things and regret things and have drastically impaired judgement is a perfect recipe for trouble. Is morning after regret technically rape? No, but you don't know what kind of girl this is. You don't know if she's been assaulted in the past and your encounter brings up old feelings of violation. You have no idea what she remembers and what she doesn't or what kind of assumptions are going to be used to fill gaps in time or memory. Regardless of who the woman is or whether or not she regrets it in the morning; drunk fucking is a terrible idea and it puts you into an incredibly vulnerable, incredibly vague and volatile situation. The last thing any intelligent, thoughtful, well-adjusted person would do is make a deal with someone while hammered drunk and then expect all parties to be happy with the terms of the deal in the sobering light of day. Even if you didn't rape her its still incredibly shitty to get the reputation as the guy who gets girls drunk to fuck them. Every rape allegation should be weighed on their individual merits but in the spirit of personal responsibility it would be ignorant not to mention that the perfect way to avoid a rape allegation, true or not, is to not put yourself into a situation where you're essentially trusting a drunken stranger to be consistent in their judgement and decision making. Actual rapists use alcohol and drugs to blur the lines of consent so a good tip to avoid being mistaken as an actual rapist is to distance yourself from their tactics.

>but women definitely do this a fucking lot.
Do you have anything other than your word to back up this claim?

Are you asking for legal advice?

If you fuck a drunk girl in private at your place or her place, and there are no witnesses there is no case stop worrying.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/05/07/convictions-vacated-26-year-old-rape/588406002/
nypost.com/2018/06/30/false-college-rape-allegation-destroyed-my-life-suit/

These are just two of thousands of cases
Spend more than 5 minutes on Google and quit drinking the "men are all rapists"-aid

Why don't you ask the honorable judge Kavanaugh?

Pic is kinda dumb. If she picks him over you, you’re the worthless one.

Soft nice guys wouldn’t last 10 seconds in a SHTF situation.

Attached: 5012B700-22EF-405E-A0C7-121385957745.png (780x437, 253K)

Firstly, calm down, son. No need for the strawman. You made a claim and I simply asked you if you had any kind of information to back it up. If what you're saying is true I'd like to know but obviously that requires some kind of evidence. Secondly, two articles about two people who have been falsely accused is not evidence to support your claim. It is evidence that it does in fact happen but does nothing to establish its prevalence. When I say evidence I mean like maybe some kind of study performed on the subject or data on exonerations/vacated sentences? Like if I said "People get struck by lightning a lot" you understand why posting an article about a guy who got struck by lightning isn't supporting evidence, right? I'm not denying that it happens. You stated that it happens a lot so, frankly speaking, its your responsibility to support your claim with facts. I ask again, do you have any kind of data or statistics to back that up? A survey, even?

If they were that drunk they'd have no memory of sex. They wpuld have no memory pf the incident and just go off speculation, is that enough to charge?

>a survey
Evidence god you boomers are funny

A survey would be far more reliable than one guy on the internet claiming something exists based solely on anecdotal ramblings. You need to brush up on your basic scientific method if you genuinely believe surveys contribute nothing to statistics. We base an incredible amount of sociological data on surveys.

>lie there like a fish
>poke the lying fish with your little wiener
I wonder, who's taking a more active role here.

Bullshit.

This. My sister called rape on someone. Not because he raped her. Because he was BAD at sex AND they had a fight/broke up. She was 100% consenual during intercourse according to her ex. I believe him. Knew the guy and there was no way he would fuck her without her permission lol

It's not really rape but you deserve the accusation for being a degenerate anyway

What if I'm mor edrunk than she is? Huh? Huh?

It isnt rape but if she said no then it is. Simple as that.

I think he is joking. Men can be raped. Women think a boner is consent when simply its stimulantion of nearly any kind can work.

Im drunk right now

>if you fuck a 12yo it's pedophilia
>what if I'm 12 too?
You still get in trouble but probably won't get treated as a pedo.

Attached: 1532116528174.jpg (600x800, 41K)

yes unfortunately. you could be happily married for 20 years and divorce because she started fucking a teen age boy and all she would have to say is you raped her once or twice during the marriage. your life is over

Stop bringing your incel cuck fantasies to this board.

You purposefully miss my point responding only to my use of a teenage boy as hyperbole. The environment now is believe the woman and condemn the man and all it takes is pointing a finger and screaming rapist. It applies to any interaction you have with a woman past or present. Friend or acquaintance, lover or wife they have to power, even at whim, to destroy you.

"Feminism is Patriarchy in lipstick"
Heard it from an MRA and it's accurate as fuck. Feminism blames the patriarchy for things like this but feminists support it

Isn't this what made Anthony Bourdain kill himself?

They have things their way so much that we change the definitions of words just to cater to their whims. If you weren't forced to have sex against your will it's not rape! You can call pushing for sex manipulation or douchery but if they aren't forced then they aren't forced..this is the world we have because of this immature culture were women get all the favor and men get all the responsibility and risk.

I've actually been thinking about this lately because I've had drunk sex multiple times and I've been wondering if they could try to accuse me at some point?
The acts were very consensual and they never seemed hurt or anything - and usually it's the girl who initiated it - but I've just been thinking "what if"

..how to determine the rapist if its 2 drunk lesbians? Or worse, two gay men? Or even worse, a mtf and ftm?

Society treats both genders as if we're children, that's why girls are held responsible if a boy gets distracted by too much shoulder in class, or knees showing. It's insulting to categorize all men as sexual "predators", for lack of better words, unable to control themselves.

That in particular is probably why even a drunk man can be charged with rape even when both parties are drunk; men are sexual predators that would always consent and coerce.

In the same vein, girls are seen as sexless temptresses. It's paradoxical really

What if she fucks you and you don't cum because she off your dick before you can and passes out?
What do?

Pretty much same here, except back at college I got s girl to lay in bed and cuddle while watching movies. It was nice but if she was a bit smarter then she could’ve claimed I raped her at any time and if she knew she could’ve done that then I guarantee she would’ve been doing that to dvery guy she had a problem with instead of bringing a beta loser (like myself in one occasion) as “muscle” if she had a problem to the guy’s dorm. (She also brought a beta to my dorm at one point)