Hello /ad/:3

Hello /ad/:3
A real, certified girl here
Give me (You)s and I will give you advice!

Attached: 6d4e4705d025bc60e99e3ff59c659209.jpg (683x1000, 72K)

proof

Sent ;)

How does pantyhose feel like.

Why do you feel that your gender matters at all?

How do get gf

Attached: 820dmwwsgki11.png (1588x1600, 812K)

Very sexy but not very comfortable. Could be cause I'm not used to it, as I wear it only on special occasions (if you know what I mean ;^)) and take it off within like an hour or so

Being a girl guarantees more (You)s, duh. Also maaaaybe offers a different perspective, idk

>find a girl you like
>chat her up
>ask her out if she responds in interested fashion
>rinse and repeat if not

stop being a faggot. Just post a picture of your face with a timestamp.

>this

Can't do, I'm not cute and value my privacy ;(

>not a real certified girl
Abandon thread people

So I'm 25 years old and I've only kissed one girl, my ex who I was with for 4 years. It ended very badly, cheated on me with my best friend, accused me of abuse, and filed a restraining order on me. I started seeing a therapist and after a few sessions she told me she thinks I was being emotionally abused and controlled for most of my relationship.

So I have a ton of baggage, trust issues, and no experience being in a healthy relationship, at an age when most people have figured this stuff out.

I really don't think I ever want another girlfriend, I was hurt too deeply. I'm afraid I'll compare any new girl to my ex and that I'll act weird and start talking about what happened which I know will scare any girl away. Do you have any possible advice for me on how to start talking to girls again? And how I should, if ever, let her know about what happened if she senses I have issues and wants to know about why.

Not cute = shit face ?
nobody is asking for your face, censor it ...
for now you are just user roleplaying as a girl

Not the "girl" but honestly relationships are overrated, and you shouldn't feel bad if you live the rest of you life without one.

>how to start talking to girls again?
I would start by talking about safe, small-talkish things with your female acquaintances (if you have any)*, and take it from there. Try to form friendships with some chicks you feel you can trust first, just to gauge how you will feel around girls in general. Ideally, as friendships progress, you start discussing serious things like life issues, bad experiences and so on, so that would be a chance to open up and talk about it.
If you don't know any girls, depending on your situation either try to become buddies and then friends with some, if not join communities where girls can be found (drawing classes, language course, idk).

>And how I should, if ever, let her know about what happened if she senses I have issues and wants to know about why.
Let's assume that you feel safe enough to date again, ask some girl out and start getting serious with her - much like with friendship, at some point you two will naturally start opening up. It almost always happens, although she will be likely to start talking about emotional stuff first. That's your chance to tell you about your ex, explain why the relationship was toxic, tell her that it left you feel unsure and a bit lost. Here is the thing though; it's very personal, so make sure that you feel comfortable around her and trust her. Another thing, v important: people can be shit, she (or anyone else upon hearing your story) may react in a rude, iinsensitive way. It's a risk, but imho it's better to take it than keep this part of you hidden. After all, do you really want to be with someone who would possibly shun you for having negative dating experience it the past? Whatever you do user, baby steps are the key thing.

How do you think the American government will react if the Turkish army enforces their attack on Northern Syria, and what would in your opinion be their normatively best anwer?

Wth user, I'm a girl, way too stupid for questions like this, damn
Uhh idk, they will nuke Northern Syria? Sent ther troops there? You tell me!

gender awareness positively confirmed

Attached: 4812777.jpg (1200x1600, 223K)

Fucking lol Ik that you are just an user roleplaying as a femanon but you won me over.

Holla gurl wanna sum fuk

I'm a legit girl, just shamefully stupid ;(

Unzip your dick, mister

how do I fuck cute asian women as a tall asian guy? another (you)

Attached: 0jfbO.jpg (680x483, 61K)

Excuse me, miss. I would like to engage you in unprotected vaginal sexual intercourse that will culminate in an internal ejaculation. Do you accept?

Shouldn't that be super easy? I may be wrong, but I always thought that tall Asians are kinda rare and therefore in high demand. Hmm... I'd say establish some form of contact with a girl of your choice (a small talk) and if she seems to be receptive (smiling, answering your questions eagerly, posing questions herself) ask her out on a date.

No, I'm a good Christian girl, I don't bang strangers
But I appreciate your offer nonetheless ;)

why yes ;)

Attached: unnamed-2.jpg (900x900, 132K)

How do I get your phone number?

It's a long and tedious process :(

How should I approach a girl in a college class?

Alright then let's go on a date so I won't be a stranger anymore. Easy!

Alright miss. Let me know when you're available.