What do you faggots do for a living? I just quit the university jew...

What do you faggots do for a living? I just quit the university jew, I'm not paying tens of thousands of dollars a year to be surrounded by shrieking harpies and obtain a fancy piece of paper. Currently back with my parents, but I want to change that ASAP. I only need enough to support myself, I've given up hope on having a family for the forseeable future. It would be cruel to bring kids into the world with things as they currently are.
I live a fairly minimalistic lifestyle compared to the average normie and my hobbies aren't very high-cost (reading, lifting, music, some vidya). I'd like to save up for trade school eventually (I've read that underwater welders make decent money and I've been diving since my early teens).
Please feel free to contribute ideas/anecdotes/advice.

Attached: 4729275629.jpg (777x601, 78K)

I am neet.

Attached: wojack.png (773x798, 197K)

Welcome to millennial adult life

Try not to kill yourself too soon. There ia an odd chance you'll be thrown some scraps from boomer tables at some point in the future.

Advice: don't kill yourself

>I'm not paying tens of thousands of dollars a year to be surrounded by shrieking harpies and obtain a fancy piece of paper.

Attached: 1DDBEE22-F411-4EF0-AA86-928EB78D957A.jpg (612x614, 121K)

>(I've read that underwater welders make decent money
fuck off back to Jow Forums

Go back to school or trade school. I left college for medical reasons and didnt go back for a while. The only thing you'll find are shit paying jobs that suck or be unemployed.

flip houses or cars, drive for uber 7 days a week and sleep in your car

I'm a software developer

You'll only find shit-paying jobs with a degree, too.

>You'll only find shit-paying jobs with a degree, too.
yeah maybe if you're retarded

Financial Accountant. 27m

My company will make me manager by time I'm 30 or sooner, being rapidly promoted and trained by my current manager(retiring) and the CFO.

I hate my life though, only a couple friends and no girls interested(not that I go out and meet people). I tried online dating but it's usually low quality women that show interest in me.

Janator i was about yo wuit to become a prep cook but got injured 2 days ago now am stuck for about another 3 weeks . God i hope my injury isnt serious sonthat i can quit this hellhole .

Try taking some math and science in school next time

Quit school in sophomore year after I realized I learned more on my own time. Moved to Austin soon after where I work as a full stack software developer in the Microsoft stack. Don't have lots of friends other than work and my girlfriend who I live with. Hoping to move to SEA or Europe soon but hard without a degree. Trying to live my life a bit better than the week before. Read more, less vidya. Bed early, wake up early. Eat better, etc. Used to be really depressed and anxiety ridden. Late 20s now.

Yeah maybe bc it's all i can find with my degree.

So uni is only worth it for stem fields?

> go to college
> graduate with a cs degree
> be in $30k debt
> make $90k year straight out of college after 4 years
Why do you hate yourself?

I’m an attorney. I enjoyed university so much I decided I’d do three more years of it. Love my pieces of paper: they get me real work making a real difference in the world around me.
>shrieking harpies
Sounds like you went to the wrong university. Or never learned how to tune out stupid.

I just started university but before that I was an electrician.

It's lots of fun and you make good money, you work with da boys all day and you do lots of different tasks so it doesn't get too repetitive.

I went to uni because they are giving me 60 credits for having my electrician license and i'm really fucking intelligent so I want to do something else, but I didn't quit electrical because I didn't like it. It's a cool job. I was a commericial electrician so I'd work in office buildings and hospitals and skating rinks and stuff like that. You get to do a bunch of stuff. Like all the wires get pulled through pipes and the little pipes you have to bend by hand with a conduit bender and the biggers ones you bend with this hydraulic machine, and there are plastic pipes that you heat up so that they get all jello-y and then you bend them by hand. And you design this system so all these circuits can go through the pipes and all have the right ampacity and the right voltage and hit all the disconnects and motors in the right order. Then you get to pull all the wires and hook everything up, and sometimes your digging trenches, and sometimes your building metal racks to run your pipes on, and sometimes your putting up lights, and sometimes you're hooking up switches and motors. You can branch off and do all sorts more specialized stuff to, like fire alarm systems (I did a little bit of that) and security systems and data systems (I did a bit of that too).

It's just a big variety of stuff, it keeps you from getting bored.

>I just quit the university jew

Bad choice, you are now on your way to becoming the same doomer in your pic. Hope you enjoyed showing those Jews though!!

>they get me real work making a real difference in the world around me.

Genuinely curious: What kind of law do you do that makes me feel this way? Even the most optimistic attorneys I know don't seem to feel their work is making some kind of real positive "difference" in the world around them.

the financial security aspect will become an asset in your 30s with women.

Had a chuckle

Get a job and get over your self you fucking loser

lol oh gee thanks

Yes, consider why anyone would hire a university graduate in any field other than sciences, law or engineering. Anything other than that is better learned as an apprentice.

Finished med school, studying to do my residency abroad.
My parents support, I dont work. So pretty much a NEET besides the part where I have to study to do well in a hard as fuck exam.
Dont for the medicine meme, its a trap.
Go to trade school or get a degree like chemestry where you can at least an office job.
Learn to save money and invest wisely.

"I'm really fucking intelligent"
>confuses your and you're several times over

I was a DBA for a while but now I'm a software developer.

Trade schools aren't that popular so it's hard to find a good trade school in your area. community colleges are basically everywhere and they can teach you trades too. I'm thinking of taking welding classes at my community college next semester.

I'm 32 and fat. Is it worth my time to look for a job as an apprentice electrician? I'm surprisingly good at physical work for someone of my size, and I do work out, I just eat too much. I'm no expert on the trades but am pretty handy around the house.

if you want to be a diver, contact a navy recruiter. get your associates degree for a quick e3 promotion. ask for a diver rate and get in writing before enlisting. oil companys love ex navy divers

I don't know much about underwater welding besides it being a huge commitment.
I do normal TIG welding at a company making medical and military equipment.
Pay is pretty good. Currently 20$ an hour, and when I get permanently hired it goes up to 25$ an hour + benefits.
Super easy job, just small welds and some blueprint reading. There's a lot of cute girls at my job and all my other coworkers are bros and the day goes by fast because we all get along really well.
I still live at home and I'm in my 20s, but once I get the full hire benefits I'll feel safe moving out. I save almost all my money because I also live minimally.
You can go to a community college and do a TIG welding program for around 3 grand. Don't waste money on Lincoln Tech, they charge 20,000+ for the same training as I got for much less money.
good luck op!

>falling for the drop out meme

Having no degree is hard mode, my man

Retard, there's plenty of jobs out here for people without higher education. My boy is a ups driver for like 12 years. Makes like 30$/hr has benifits, 401k, the whole shabang, and the best part? No debt, and GREAT credit.