ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments. This means people who ask questions too! You will be bullied out of this thread.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Fuck off, this is not your personal blog

>I'm insecure because of my penis
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

>Why am I the only one who makes these threads?
Quit your bitching, no one's holding a gun to your head.

Attached: male-female.png (464x300, 40K)

This may sound odd or obvious, but to me girls do not seem as sexually active as men, but can women feel attracted towards men and do women have sexual urges?

So I’m meeting my ex for the first time in months tomorrow for food drink etc. Any advice to not fuck it up? We ended in good terms (sort of) was distance that killed it

Yes

Don't be flirty, be friendly and ask her about her life as if you care

Why the fuck did i go out with my ex?

Why did she even accept? Why does she do that to me? She could have been cold and distant. She could have found someone else already. No, she has to make out with me a few days earlier and then accept going out with me, make me feel like shit during the date by telling me why we broke up and how it's too late to get back together and then be all hugs and shit on the way home and make me feel like shit about not being able to have her. And she has to live next fucking door from me so only a wall seperates us from sleeping together again.

And the worst part is , she was right about us breaking up. It's the same thing every time i find a girl, because i spent most of my years alone i become this complacent slob that doesn't offer anything in the relationship and of course they stop being attracted to me. I never have anything fun to suggest, because i actually cannot have fun. I don't remember the last time i felt 'this is fun' desu.

There isn't a productive way to go about this. I'm tired of going through the motions everyday. I'll just use her as fuel. I'll try to become the man she wanted me to be in the hopes we will get back together and in the process i'll be a better man and ill find someone better.

why do girls have so many dealbreakers?

women are attracted to power not actually who you are

how do i conversate with women, i'm literally socially retarded

Dating is super easy for women, so most of them have dozens of guys that want to date her at any given time. So she develops unrealistic standards, then when she's still single at 30 she's depressed and full of regret and all her deal breakers go away.

so i just have to accept my betaness and wait? Thats not fair I want to die but if i was strong enough to kill myself id be strong enough to ask that lady out

>power
?? What is power

Attached: elliotlikesthis.jpg (759x1092, 85K)

Should I go tonight to a party where I know my ex will be eresent, probably with the guy she cheated on me with?

This is true, women unconsciously take the best of every guy and pretend that someone will have all this good qualities and that man will go for her.

lolno

Practice, you'll fail fail and fail, but everytime you'll be a bit better.

I have my own place, a job, and hobbies. Where do I start meeting women?

Tinder. I was even managing to get some when I still lived at home with my parents and they didn't give a fuck.

Any quality mate does.

The girl I like is a Catholic and keeps saying "praise be!". She's not aware of the Handmaid's Tale I think. Anyway, should I reply when she says that? What do you say, just "praise be" too?
Yes I know she's nuts and that so am I for chasing her.

You seriously think it's not true?

I'm 6 '5 I just had this hot chick park right next to me standing next to my truck in the parking lot and she went in came back out and looked at me and sighed. Does that mean she wants the dong? She was half black I think with a big old booty.

I genuinely like someone for the first time in 4 years. How can I play it cool and not come off as clingy or needy? We'e gone on 4 dates. 25/F

>don't plan your wedding
>don't molest his phone with messages
>don't expect any commitment so soon
>don't sperg out of he mentions other females
>don't ask to meet his friends and family yet

You didn't give enough information for more than a generic advice.

To girls, a bit of a cliche question but I'm interested nonetheless.

Why don't you like deciding where to eat? It's a little hard to believe that in 100% of cases, you just "don't mind where we eat".

Attached: please explain.jpg (500x500, 88K)

girls do you think a guy is attractive if he has a good lsat score

I hit it off great with a girl and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
What do.

How could i like girl mentally ill enough to like someone like me?

Not a girl but isn't this too basic, like not being a rapist?

Well don't brag about it to her. If you're genuinely clever, it will be obvious. Now that is sexy as hell.

whats your lsat score

We don't really care and want to make you happy by going where you want.

It wouldn't even be on my radar. If you want to show prospestive dates that you're intelligent, flaunting a test score is not the way to go about it. That's more something to show off if you're already in a relationship.

Majorly. And the fantasies are much stronger if you are into his personality and ways - not just his looks

if girls talk to multiple guys without repercussions, can i talk to multiple girls without being labeled a fuckboy?

I am not a lawfag, and you're missing the point. Academical "achievements" are all a meme. A job at the big 4 or ideally your own law firm would be shit worth bragging about. Not some meaningless test.

we need you. you do not need us. thus we must choose carefully.

who said anything about flaunting, showing oneself to be intelligent, etc

>worth bragging about
again, who said anything about bragging

Do you prefer men to ghost you or explain why they dont like you/want to date you

In what scenario would it even come up unless she actually asks for it, which is pretty fucking rare, since most people don't give a shit.

no idea; the manner in which a girl comes to know the score wasnt my concern

she's not actually into me

Attached: s_5553d2c1d6b4a161a40001d4.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>the place we don't ever seem to get tired of that has bretty gud foods (the one where it registers as surprise if you suggest going there and we decline)
>the other place we don't ever seem to get tired of that has decidedly mediocre foods, none of which we've tasted save for the one thing we order every single time (registers as surprise on our end if you suggest going there)
>the five places that only serve weird shit
there is no in between. there's no priority either; when it's just us alone the place we'll be most in the mood for is the one whose name we remember first, and it'll be purely because it happened to come to mind quicker than the others and our appetite said "ooh shiny!"
...it'll say that to stuff on the menu wherever you wanna go too though. chances that we'll *both* enjoy the meal go way up if you pick where we're gonna order it from. just better for us to indulge you than the other way round.

how bad does it look if a 21 yo guy fucks a 17 almost 18yo girl? 17 is aoc btw

Attached: tvrtasmin.jpg (736x552, 74K)

Bad.

depends what he's doing (or intending to do) with it. the raw intelligence part is attractive regardless.

only way out is through
eviscerate her!
doitfgt

luck? maybe? idk. this prob where i'm headed too. how bad are you? can fix? try fix.

how new? how far along already?

I recently found that a good friend of mine likes me romantically, but I don’t see them in that light. How do I stay close friends with them and not lead them on?

Am male in similar situation. This is good advice. I just want to cuddle with her right now but we aren't there yet.

I honestly don't think it's a big deal

Am I really supposed to initiate everything with a girl as a guy? I had one great conversation with a girl from my course, she was asking me questions and was smiling, but when we walk past each other or something she doesn't say hi or anything. I'm just tired of putting in all the effort and the risk of embarrassing myself.

>Finally get the guts and balls and chutzpah to ask my friend out for a date
>She says no because she says she's a mental mess and doesn't want to ruin my life

I feel weird from this and I wish she just said no instead.

Attached: 1499881407591.gif (400x267, 3.03M)

>everything
No. A girl who likes you probably won't ask you out but she'll make enough effort to at least chat with you.

Yeah, that's what I thought myself. I'll just get a hooker.

please fight it out for my sake. i want to see a clash of minds the likes of which the world has never seen. this is important stuff

Attached: Yoga.jpg (960x720, 175K)

She is legal and 18 soon. It's a 3 year difference. Some be a scumbag and treat her well and I don't see why anyone should care. Unless you are in America. Then they will call you a pedophile.

Not from either party, but honestly it depends on her maturity level. If she is mature enough that she knows what she’s getting into, then it’s whatever. But on the other hand if you are just taking advantage of her because he’s inexperienced, it makes you a bit of a cunt. There also is the thing about other people judging you and making assumptions.

im in sweet amerikay
just a girl on tinder. she said she turns 18 next month. so in a few days or weeks ig. also im not exactly uhhh an experienced guy. dont know if i really want a relationship rn either. i did flirt with a girl who was 18 and fresh out of high school at my last job (didnt know her age at first), and was interested in an actual relationship with her at first. it was annoying af trying to carry a conversation with her outside of work tho. its really tiresome trying to talk to an immature girl

Where do women go if they are looking to be hit on and asked out?

Well first if she shouldn’t be on tinder. Second, you can honestly find someone in your age group without the bullshit she brings. You’re 21, you have options.

I'm a dude, but yeah she was waiting for you to talk with her. It's the woman's responsibility to make her self available and the guy's responsibility to take the first step. Also in my experience black women love tall guys

if given the choice, I'd rather she just tell me she isn't attracted to me. If you say nothing it gives a guy hope. Hell, even if you say you're not interested a guy will just look at it as a challenge. But at least with the proper rejection there's a chance he will start moving on faster. But men are basically pretty dogged and tunnel visioned in their youth.

I feel ya man. I had the same thing once. this girl at work in another department I met. Went down one day after to say hello and we chatted a bit. Figured that if she was interested she would at least make some sort of effort to reciprocate. But nothing. Ended up starting to date another chick months later and on a date at a restaurant someone is tossing stuff at our table. Can't figure it out. Go to bathroom and on the way back get pulled aside by the chick from work who was on a date and apparently pissed I never followed up with her. Get the hooker.

I want a threesome with my wife. I have been wishing for this and have noticed unicorns popping into our lives. They say if you wish upon a star your dreams will come true. Is this true? These girls literally look at me with a tempting look then proceed to flirt with my wife. Am I dreaming? We are impoverished tho. Kid popped out and it's been 2 years of struggle. One day. Some day. I love my wife but I feel like a failure for being unemployed. I will continue to make my self more worthy.

>why do girls have so many dealbreakers?
because evolutionarily the down sides for a woman choosing a poor mate were far more dire than those for men, but also modernity has allowed for the dramatic inflation of many women's egos as described here

Tickle him and make him cum in his pants for shits in giggles. Make it clear that he is just your bish. Kidding. Or am I?

I’m a guy, but sure?

Is it safe to assume women dont go any where to be picked up?

Girls, is it weird if my gf's friend knows a bunch of stuff about me that I never told her? Including: my birthday, account usernames on websites I don't visit anymore, and my work email. I don't think my gf told her, too.

Is that a girl thing, or should I be creeped out? Because frankly I am a little.

>femanon
>romatically interest for a friend that shows interest in me too
>he ghosts me
>after two months he texts me
>doesn't mention my last message nor mentions a meetup

How much should I give up on him?
I know you can't read his mind but advice would be useful.

thats a sound point i have plenty of other opportunities, but damn she fine. lol kidding ill take your advice

It's quite weird. Maybe she checked your profiles to see if you're worthy to date her friend?
Anyway, you can ask her. It's legit.

I'd be lying if I said I don't internet stalk guys my friends date.

Clubs, bars and speed dating.
>inb4 I don't want a club thot
Tough shit, those are the answers to your question.

If she's not even bothering to say hi, then you're wasting your time. That goes with any relationship you're trying to establish, not just with girls.

I'm a lawyer. Most other law students I knew in law school were morons, so I don't place much emphasis on shit like grades.

Because I genuinely don't care. If there's something I want to eat, then I'll tell you.

is he socially retarded (NEET, autist, nerd, etc.) because he might just be cluelessly stumbling about the interaction

He's quite outgoing and good with people, but can't find a proper job and lately he's been depressed and confused about his life.

A friend was telling me that she wouldn't joke around with a guy about sleeping together if she wasn't interested, and that a lot of other girls are the same. Is this true?

Because I work with a girl and she keep saying making sexual jokes and implications and I think she's interested and I even asked her out for drinks but I keep having doubts. What if she just sees it as drinks and not a date? What if she's just being friendly and I'm mistaking her banter for flirting?

Attached: IMG_4038.jpg (720x803, 93K)

>Clubs, bars
I am constantly being told by women they dont want that there, and that they are there to have fun with friends.

Ignore the doubt and venture forward. It may frel weird but you will be happier you did.

>A friend was telling me that she wouldn't joke around with a guy about sleeping together if she wasn't interested
Yes we tend to do that, but also some girls will lead you on because they enjoy your attention

>What if she just sees it as drinks and not a date?
Well if she's joking about sleeping with you and accept to go out for drink you two only, it's quite normal you see it as a date and if she doesn't she must enjoy this ambiguity

Also, sex jokes can be just friendly but implications is already another level.

That's good to know, thanks you two. I guess it jumped at me because she's nice and alright otherwise.

Asked yesterday but didn't get an answer so i'll have another go.

Females, how do you feel about guys that take selfies and put them on Instagram? Obnoxious? Unattractive? Acceptable as long as there's not too many?

Not really, if I like a guy I will banter with him that way without actually meaning it. I don't have to like him romantically or sexually tho to joke and make innuendos

I am a dude. Your a dude. We are all dudes. Treats girls likes dude. They love being one of the guys. If not, don't waste your time on them unless you a pimp or a playa.

About selfies. Just don't be a fuckboy. No one should care what you look like in a tiny box. Imo

I think he means more permiscuous jokes. Not innuendo jokes.

For femanons

>You see a guy looking at you from feet to face
>You smile at him
>He doesn't react fast enough for you to see
>You see him again and smile
>He looks ahead with an "oh boy" expression

Do you think he's a creep, an asshole, shy or just a creepy asshole?

I reckon it would have been pretty clear that I was checking her out as my friend says I'm really not subtle.

>Treats girls likes dude. They love being one of the guys.
No they fucking dont! Not here in the states or the very least white girls. They view it as being cold and mean. Ideally you should be right but what they want to be is part of a popular group of guys.

As a guy that kind of reaction sounds very negative.

I'm sorry. I'm from the hood! But I am in recluse. I see how I failed you sensie. I have much to learn. It's funny cause these girls I talk about are probably getting gangbanged right now. Oh my. It's late and my mind is shutting do...

Sorry if i came off a little cross, i just jumped reading that because I did treat them like they were one of thr guys and it always turns out bad. Women think we are secretly a lot nicer to each other, when we are anything but.

I guess that makes sense.

I will never find a girl.

Just dont make reactions like that. Relax.

What should I do given I can't fake smile?

Wave?

So a couple years ago I started dating who I thought was my dream girl. Ticked a lot of boxes, though also brought up things I never knew would be problems. One part was physicality, and it got to the point that I mindfucked myself into thinking I was getting used. So I stopped taking her out, and for a long time she kept trying to ask me out again (like up until a earlier this year).

In the meantime I got into a relationship with another girl... who had basically been a backup girl, and unsurprisingly it was a fucking catastrophe. It’s been close to a year since I broke up with her, and afterwards I started wondering about the older girl again.

Anyway, I’ve since come into information that she was, in fact, very very much into me, but nervous about going too fast. I want to try again... but I don’t know what to say to open a conversation with her. Like I can picture a battle plan once I’m in contact with her again, but I need to open. Like just “Hey how’ve you been?” seems too simple... or am I overthinking it?

I guess my question is, girls, how’d you feel if an old flame finally reached out to you after you might’ve given up hope? And how would you want him to approach it?

It don't faze me bro. I actually feel like I dont belong here. Girls are too easy here for my taste. I actually got a former meth addict pregnant and now am married and have a 2yo. I feel like killing myself sometimes but I love my son too much and I love weed. Now it's up to me to jump the wage gap. With or without her. I love the ladies but I ain't no cheat. It's a whole nother world here. Can't even go walking out with my son Cuz I stick out like a future kingpin. I shouldn't be scared tho. Right?

Scared of what?

Slight nodd and smirk.
Send them a drink.

Okay.

This has been happening in sober settings though.

Lol. I am naturally scared of everything. I have hyperactive instincts. My high IQ allows me somewhat dominate my primal urges. This is why niggas always looking out for danger. Genetics I guess. I can't say I'm right tho. But for reals I want to avoid a life a crime if possible but I am still capable going rogue if displeased...

Where and What settings is this happening?