Fuck this shit

I’m 21 and I am one of the worst situations ever. I live in South LA (east of the 110) and a situation had transpired where a certain individual whose piece of shit gang banger (I hate these motherfuckers) got arrested. The neighborhood I live in is controlled by these shitheads and they’ve come to the stupidest conclusion that me and my mother/father “snitched” and we are the reason a gang banger from the area is in jail. I am not a gang member, I do not associate with these shitheads, I grew up in this neighborhood and now I’m being fucking targeted by these piece of shit cholos. I know some of you will say “move away dumbass” or “call the cops”. I have no other family outside of South LA, we literally ALL LIVE HERE, just in separate parts of the city. I tried I call the cops but my family fears that the gang members will try to kill me FOR SURE if they find out I even tried to all the cops. I did not snitch, I did not point any fingers. I’m fucking worried that these pieces of shit are going to try to kill me one of these days when I’m leaving to work, they already drive by slowly yelling out their gang in front of my house and throwing rocks and bottles at my car. FUCK my life dude

Attached: 259D276D-3837-494D-97E1-8234A4E28356.jpg (2094x2617, 662K)

I’m sorry for my bad grammar too I’m just really fucking worried man

Are you kidding me?

I live in fucking Mexico and not even I am wanted death like that, what the fuck did you do to get in that fiasco man?

I swear to you dude, as god as my witness. I DO NOT associate with gangs, I do not talk to these shitheads, I don’t know why there targeting my family, I have never tried to speak to them even when they walk in front of my house while I’m washing my car. I don’t know why they think we snitched!! I don’t know them!!! I just barely found out from my neighbor who knows everyone that they are targeting my home because hey think I fucking snitched

Because they are assuming.

Also call the cops and say they are menacing you. Oddly I always got along with the cholos

Idk what the fuck to do. If I try to talk to them and tell them I didn’t do anything and neither did my parents, I run the risk of being badly jumped or possibly killed

Just tell them "Hey amigos, nosotros no hicimos nada, ya no esten chingando"

I got along with some back in high school but my parents sent me to another part of LA (San Fernando) for HS and jr high. But never have my intentions been to be a cholo or gang banger. And plus they were just acquaintances from another part of the fucking city

I used to know this neighbor who would literally pull some black ops levels of being a shittier neighbor to trashy people who rented homes on the block. I mean deep cover type dumping boxes of dogshit on steps and stuff lmao.

If I even try to approach them or see them I’ll possibly run the risk of getting hurt. I’ve seen it before. I could try but idk what will Happen

What the fuck. That’s literally a “shitty” neighbor

nah. Not as shitty as the people he is trying to get to fuck off.

Tell them "Chinguen a su madre", it means that you are a good person, cholo's love that shit bro

Oh yeah totally, they’ll receive me with open arms

Guns are legal in CA last I know.
Keep begging the police
Buy big gun
Buy security cameras
Stay on your turf
You might not survive, but you can bring some fuckers with you on your way down
If anyone wants at you in your residence, shoot to kill.
Now prepare for a legal shitstorm
YOU ARE SCARED FOR YOUR LIFE
YOU HAVE TRIED LEGAL ACTION
YOU THINK THE INTRUDER IS AREMED TO KILL
One if 3 things will happen
You win the case and they are get the message
You win the case and its worse
You loose the case
If you loose, plead insanity and hope to god that you are not the same prision as the cartel
If you win and the shock and awe is clear, problem solved. Don't bother with guilt. It was your life or that bastard's.
If you win but it gets worse, drag as many as you can to the grave until you die or one of the other 2 options happens.
Good Luck user

>they’ve come to the stupidest conclusion that me and my mother/father “snitched”
How do you know? This sounds like a badly summarised plot of THUG, but given how retarded Murica is ...

Call ICE.

They won’t kill you but you might get jumped just because you approached them. It still beats getting harassed everyday and them plotting against you for literally nothing.

But yeah you’re definitely gonna get bruised by the time this is over, that’s pretty unavoidable.

Bad advice desu

How much do you pay to live in LA? You can move into a small town in Northern California and rent a room for $600 more or less. Forget about LA, man.