>22 year old khv with no friends
>Mixed-raced
>Sister abandoned me
>Don't have her in my life anymore
>Mom and dad don't have my genetics, so I don't love them like I should
>Not conscientious, lazy
>Can't change the way I live because I can't bear to suffer
>Don't want to live in this world and work

I'm thinking to give my sister 4 more years of my life. If she's still married, I'm going to kill myself because that means it's stable.

That's the only person I can freely feel love for in life. Genetics are that cruel. I don't want to live this life. I don't do what I want. I get hurt everyday, and I don't have any reason to keep getting damaged. I don't care about life itself.

My digit ratio is .944

Attached: 1528051034930.jpg (433x433, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VAhftgoGew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait are you adopted? I don't get your post.

My dad is white, and my mother is tri-racial.

I don't really love either one.
I just don't feel that they're objects.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 204K)

That is something wrong with you, nothing to do with being mixed.

Was it always this way? Or did you develop these feelings over time?

dios mio

El goblino de las americas...

Its been this way since I was born.
I'm just now aware of it.

It has everything to do with a difference in blood.

Attached: Selfish Gnee.jpg (330x499, 30K)

It sounds like you have been wolfing down too many redpills and using it to pretend real issues with your parents are due to something beyond your control as a way to avoid responsibility.

Please don kill yourself you seem like a nice person if you are sad please talk to a therapist they want to help I think you can get through this

its weird that if you were a born a girl life would have worked out much better for you and you wouldn't be contemplating ending your life like you are now. You'd be happily married like your sister and leading a much more fulfilling life.

most of your personality, your looks and the way people treat you are the result of your genes tho. he wasnt responsible for the gene recombination in the womb

Well I'm a balding mixed Irish french native goblino and I don't use my digit ratio (which I just measured as 0.98) or my facial deformities or my mental disabilities as an excuse for my failures.

Just keep fighting on and stop cursing the world and instead focus on bettering yourself as best you can.

Attached: 1537088908684.jpg (1400x1000, 113K)

I can't be responsible.
Everyone around me (even the ones with 90 IQ) is happier than me. They all have their own blood by their side, so they exist in the best possible first world way.

I don't have anything but getting up to go to work to be beaten down by the world I live in.

I don't want it. There's nothing good I can do to get out of what I am. If I get any girlfriend, I am committing an act of evil. They would be better off with their respective race. They would be loved, respected, and treated like they're the world. I can't do that. If anything, I'll get stressed from the life I don't want and beat them because of how foreign they are to me. It's just a horrible and selfish thing to do. This is why people consider race-mixing an abominable thing.

It's just not a good thing for me to do anything other than sit down and wait to die, and I'm not mentally strong enough to move to Puerto Rico and try and get a girlfriend and work a job in a foreign tongue I don't speak. It's just too much work.

I'm biologically lazy. I lost all faith in god at 13, and I'm high dopamine/low serotonin brain so I can listen to music like this but I avoid suffering because it's too great and hurtful a sea change.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VAhftgoGew

I just want to immediately stop, and there's nothing propelling me toward anything so I do. I have no faith. If someone is 1% too black, the genetic distance is .0020 (from Spaniard to British). This is why there's so much violence in Puerto Rico. Everyone is genetically distinct from everyone else, and it breeds hell when it's combined with drugs and money because it fries their empathy, so they have no issues with murdering their fellow man.

.980 is the white norm.

I have a ratio of .944
That's out of the white norm bounds, but my IQ is above the white norm at 116-126

This is why I'm an atheist and mentally weak

It sounds like you are spending a ton of time coming up with reasons for your own failure while not acknowledging you probably have depression and adhd and should see a shrink.

I mean High Serotonin/Low Dopamine.

It's why black people avoid work. It's why they're constantly listening to music, but whites hate anything other than the sound of silence.

I have ADHD which requires medication
I am listening to music right now

And yet I don't sit here cursing the world for not being 100% anglo and having some fre*ch and native in there fucking it up. What does it matter WHY you are defective? What matters is what you are doing to fix it.

Attached: 1525623997872.jpg (564x804, 66K)

I don't have the mind for depression, nor do I have the mind for ADHD. I can sit and read a book for hours if I need to.

Biology defines what you will be.
This is why the White race invents and East Asians don't. East Asians are .950 digit ratio and don't care about anything in life other than other people, so they never invent anything like the Airplane or Train or Radio or Computer or Internet or etc. Other people and low pleasure from life are why East Asians are strong enough to suffer this earth.

That's true.
I would have the brain I do, but I would also have a feminine mind that would keep it all from boiling over.

I'd be oblivious to genetics, and I'd probably get a White or Mestizo boyfriend and not even care. I wish a different egg/sperm was chosen, but I'm here.

My math teacher even told me that it'd be better if I were never born, and he was absolutely correct.

My only recourse is getting out.

>Muh genetics
Do yourself a favor and never go on Jow Forums and/or Jow Forums again.

Hey look it's that faggot who always tries to justify his refusal to every accomplish anything by claiming that it's impossible because two people of different ethnicities decided to fuck 20 years ago!
I was beginning to hope you'd killed yourself op.
Guys I'm gonna go out on a limb and sat this thread is "trolling outside of /b/".

4 more years of these threads coming.
Then it'll hopefully go dark.

>It's why black people avoid work. It's why they're constantly listening to music, but whites hate anything other than the sound of silence.
What utter fucking tosh. I do hope this is bait, otherwise you have serious issues. Not genetics related issues, but mental issues in that you've bought into this guff that's about as reputable as fucking phrenology, in an attempt to rationalize your problems and to justify not doing anything about it.
How about this: if you've got four years to kill before you commit suicide, then why not go to a therapist to see what they can say.

Think for yourself. Don't fall for that genetic crap I just measured my digit ratio. It is 9.3. No wonder I am so aggressive once a month. I know I am capable of atrocities but I have this animal under control. Kill your ego dude. Rebirth is you salvation. Idk. Take lsd.