Is this promoting violence?

A friend of mine posted this on Jow Forums and someone sent a tip into the FBI. Can he get into trouble for this?

Attached: fffff.png (1302x331, 167K)

>Can he get into trouble for this?
We can only hope.

He's probably only 15 so he will get a visit from the feds who will explain to him nicely a few things about life.

Everyone who posts on pol should be investigated by the fbi

Your friend has bigger issues to deal with than the Feds.

He literally said he isn't advocating violence. He is just sharing his opinion of what he thinks are the steps required for a certain outcome.

Jow Forums is full of nazis and pedophiles. I only go there to troll the Trump supporters.

This for sure.

"It just a joke" isn't a legitimate excuse and the sooner kids learn it, the better.

The fuck are you on? Who said anything about it being a joke? I could argue that in order to decrease pollution effectively we have to decimate the human population but that doesn't mean I want it to happen.

What joke?

That makes 2 people who have sent a tip to the FBI. I just did too.

Your statement isn't precise enough to count as a threat/incitement of violence.

Someone is butthurt lmao. Get a grip toasty.

your "friend" seems to lack inner monologue and is what people refer to as a retard

I made sure its done and sent another tip

>lack inner monologue and is what people refer to as a retard
>sends tip to fbi and think its going to do something

Sure.

You mean like how your mother has a grip on my cock right now?

Must be your own mom. My mom would never grab 2 incher.

Burgers are still pretty butthurt about 11/9 and couple of crazy people who did crazy stuff were active on 4chains before, so they might actually do something.

So you're saying that your dad is black?

>were active on 4chains before

So i cant be active on twitter will it make me terrorist from twitter? Also those posts are mainly from Europe this is why they hide their flags.

Yea and he is about to fuck your mom.

>So i cant be active on twitter will it make me terrorist from twitter?
It's a way more popular website. A zoomer not being active on twitter would probably stand out more.

Jesus christ this thread makes my head hurt. Fucking newfags.

>zoomer

You mean generation zyklon. As it should be.

Attached: Fool.png (404x27, 3K)