How do I stop smoking so fucking much

Started smoking a year ago, went on like 5 cigs a day now I can't go without a pack of Marlboro Red a day, how do I stop smoking so much, I find myself thinking about a smoke everytime I don't have a cig in my mouth and use every moment of free time to smoke. Advice?

Attached: cigarettes.jpg (534x401, 37K)

You just stop.

Well, there was that book, by some guy, and a lot people praised it for being very good. Maybe I'll recall the name after a smoke break.

At least switch to vaping.

Get therapy.

Juul - Just as bad, way more cool!

vaping is gay

eurofag here no juul

ween off it
slowly reduce your dosage over like a year until you get off it completely.

So yeah. Allen Carr - Easyway to Stop Smoking

>Allen Carr - Easyway to Stop Smoking
Thanks

Rehab? Have someone monitor how you spend your money? Talk to people about it? Feeling bad about yourself will only make you want to do it more. And don't vape, it's literally just as bad. There are countless methods that have been invented to help people like you, you just have to research them and really try to get rid of your habit. You have to want it, and sometimes you won't want to get rid of it all the time. Get other people to help you for when you want to relapse, because when you relapse you start all over.

vape, works wonders, did for me
yeah it may be kind of gay, but just do it privately

How? You go from smoking to get nicotine to vaping to get nicotine.

Just stop. That’s all you have to do.

the nicotine isn't the problem, the smoke is
that said, water vapor to your lungs has its own set of issues

you'll quit when you're ready. otherwise, i hope we become roommates in the future for when we get treatment for cancer

start buying dipping tobacco. its way better. or nicotine gum

you get the least vicious content of the smoke - nicotine - leaving tar, cianide and all the other shit behind
OP can also start with nicotine and change later to a non-nicotine liquid, then he can stop completely

You just stop—period.

You don't even feel anything from smoking. WTF is the point? Just chew gum if you need to occupy your mouth.

>t. doesn't understand the force of addiction
You probably think teaching abstinence is more effective than learning how to put a condom on correctly.

Download a PDF of Allen Carr's EASYWAY to quit smoking and read that.

Nicotine addiction is pretty easy to quit, but the brainwashing of cigarettes is something that runs deep. This book prepares you mentally for quitting, you smoke while you make your way through the book, and quit at the end.

You've nothing to lose by reading it and it has worked for millions of people.

There's also some good basic psychology in there which you can apply to other areas in life.

Just realised it's been mentioned already lol

>How do I get off the cancer sticks?

Suck nigger dick instead.

A cancer stick is a good 5-7 minutes long of constant nicotine. And its the only way you can get nicotine. With a vape you can become way more casual with your nicotine intake and break yourself of the 5-7 minute habit/ritual.

And you'll look like a complete faggot, which should be a decent motivation to quit right away.