27 yo virgin

> fit masculanon
> get stared down by hot women on public transport and campus
> they keep staring at my crotch
> carry a 9.1" weapon when 'cocked' ;)
> 27
> secretly still virgin
> secretly hope to find a virgin gf or "non-used-up-thot" to form a bond and relationship
> want a deep emotional connection and loyalty

> get woken up at 2 am
> ugly neigbour couple above my appartement going at it
> moaning so loud the whole street can hear them
> my bedroom vibrates
> I yell at them to shut that skanks moaning up
> they continue to pound away only thinking about themselves. A
world only revolving around them.
> I lay in darkness
> my chest begins go cold
> mfw
I feel like I wasted my entire youth indoors learning, reading and playing vidya. Wasted a few years in between doing a 'useful' trade. Not only that I feel like god punished me. Since the age of 16 (was a late bloomer when it came to being attracted by the opposite sex) I have been always placed in an all boys class in schools predominately male. My trade I did inbetween was purely male only. Now on campus I am surrounded by and have to work with women for the first time other than dealing with a clerk or cashier lady.
To make things worse ahtred towards women and theit modern day slutty behaviour has grown quite a bit
and I would say I am slightly socially awkward maybe even socially retarded at times. I am shy in public
settings but turn to an extrovert easily if I have to defend my opinions or have to take lead in situations
requiring teamwork.

I just don't know how this will all pan out.
Secretly I feel like I can conquer the world on my own, but still feel lonely at times.

Attached: why.jpg (406x451, 27K)

> secretly hope to find a virgin gf or "non-used-up-thot"
Should've started with that, almost took this shit serious.

The 9 inch cock reference gave it away

It's a bitter pill to swallow but you have to come to terms with the fact that you're not physically attractive.

I'm not joking here.

Then why are they staring at me, smiling, putting their hair behind their ear doing all the tell tell signs of attraction?

I can see why just from your descripotion. You sound a bit childish.act mature and stop trying to be funny all the time.maturity,it's the key

OP... I know many gay guys. Bisexual guys. Closet cases. Your typing style and discomfort with women is so clear and gives it away... Stop denying it. It's ok to be homosexual OP.

Are you guys fucking with me?
Compared to the men around me, they all act like little bitches.
And I'm not a faggot!

Just be honest with yourself user. There's nothing wrong with being gay

Attached: 1251252517.png (472x597, 573K)

Here, further proof. Closet guys always react like someone is threatening them and questioning their masculinity by implying they are not straight. There is no need to get this defensive if you are actually straight... You'd just brush it off and ignore it... You're actively denying yourself.

A straight guy wouldn't get so defensive

I wouldn't be suprised if you were gay yourself and you, right now, are just trying to persuade me into joing the ranks of gayhood.

When was your first sexual encounter with another man? I'm going to guess before the age of 12?

A closteted schizo gay, nice

god op you sound insufferably annoying and unsocialized like so many of the other anons on this website.

Got a kik? I can give you sone advice if you want.

Any guy can have a 9 inch cock. All that matters is how far you shove one end of the measuring tape up your ass.

They're not staring at you? It's all in your head.

>Gym defines his whole personality
>Claims "women" stare at his crotch
>Claims to have 9.1" dong (have to add in that extra .1" which echoes insecurity)
>Gets infuriated with a presumably straight couple having sex
>Asked to get put in all boys classes
Sorry dude but you might be gay

If OP is legit, he's the proper example why incel-dom comes 90% from within

OP is a legit homo just look at the evidence he's giving with every post, getting more and more mad, accusing us of being gay when we call out his signs of repression

Wait a minute...I never asked to be in an all boys class.

I don't even go to the gym. It's all genetics and from the line of work I did before.

They actually are.

Can you guys pls tell me in my description how you came to the assumption I would have anything to do with being gay?

Is this all one person or a horde of bots commenting?

The only person willing to give me advice is the guy asking for my kik. I dont even know what kik is, but he seems genuine.

I have to say I never really left my appartement to go out and socialize. The only interactions I have are on public transport, campus and grocery shopping.

The dude asking for your kik wants to trade nudes with you

>he seems genuine
I'm sure you'll enjoy his nudes my homo-inclined friend

>big dick
>attractive
>fit
>gonna live longer than me
look on the bright side, plus women aren't worth the investment they're just the only way to have hetero sex and make babies unfortunately
Also companionship is good for your health, but you could just get a dog

>gonna live longer than me

What's wrong with your health user?
Companionship with a woman who would want to be and stay at my side is what I really want. I wouldn't marry. Not in these times we are living in. But children would make me happy. I've thought about getting a dog. At the same time I don't want it to be at home alone for 8 - 10 hours before I come back from work. That would be the same as it being at a dog pound.

Nothing, but you're healthier than by default. I don't work out or eat healthy.
Get a bird then, just as smart as a dog.

Leave the poor guy alone, for fucks sakes.
He obviously is an introvert and for professional reason has been mainly surrounded by males for most of his teens and twenties. So despite being rather good looking, he has not had the chance to build a reasonable relationship with a women, let alone been able to get to know eligible women. I sympathize with you OP, because I am in a similar situation, even though I am five years younger than you. I am very conservative. But currently, I am thinking about trying to get into a regular relationship with a normie girl to lose my v-card and just experience relationships. Because if I am setting everything on the trad card (if I don't screw up I will be very attractive to trad virgins), I might end up undatable and without any relationship experience in a few years if things don't work out. I am confused and scared of making the wrong decisions.

Do you want to marry a women? Or just fuck women?

Woman*

Thx.
It's all about do I want to lose my dignity by throwing my virginity away to some normie thot. If so I could have gone to a whore years ago.
Deep down I know I wouldn't be able to respect a normie woman and def not love her. And whos to say sex will even be enjoyable.

Marriage in the 21st century is stupid. Men are just mules for women and after a divorce I'd be a mule with 2 broken legs. I'd be put down quick.
A life partner if anything. Not multiple. Just one loyal one.

So you wouldn't date a religious woman? I know a few that are, but don't know if you are looking for those types.

I was raised christian. Not religious anymore. Somehow I doubt even those types are "pure". I wouldn't suprised if they fucked around like slut and on sonday went to church to be cleansed from all sin.

>And whos to say sex will even be enjoyable.

Dude you are definitely gay, I'm not trying to mean or anything but look into it

Not every Christian girl is a slut that only plays church. There are some that are serious about their faith.