Should I kill myself?

I have three kids and a fourth on the way. We're getting kicked out of our house cuz we can't afford the rent anymore. I have a good job and work over 40 a week, the housing prices here are insane. In haven't seen my other two kids in over a year, their mom left state and won't let me talk to them.

I have pretty bad mental health issues as it is. The pain is getting too much to bear.

We're broke. We're about to be homeless. I can't find any reason why I should continue.

Looking for reasoned, logical arguments both for and against suicide.

Attached: 63BC88CC-2816-40AF-B93C-6557EB5CAEB9.jpg (525x350, 6K)

>five kids with a sixth on the way
I want to sympathise, but I'm finding it hard. I feel bad for your kids, more than anything.

Continue for the children. Continue because you still have a chance to find happiness in the future. Just keep going user. Don’t stop no matter what. Just keep moving forward and fight to the end.

"So what did you get your dad for fathers day?"
"Oh, that faggot who offed himself when we needed him most?"

Suicide is generally an idiotic choice in most cases but here, you're also being a selfish cunt. Not cool, man.

> I feel bad for your kids, more than anything

Yeah, trust me, I get it. I do too. Imagine how they're gonna feel, either way. If I do it, their father was a coward. If I press on, their father is a fucking failure at life.

look buddy life is all about the up and downs, look at the positive things in life
(yes i know it is hard to seen but just look for positive)
life is like a switch sometimes it is off and you have the worst time ever and sometimes you find happiness.
If you cant find a reason to live, then at least live for your kids

> at least live for your kids

Really want to. Finding it extremely difficult to find the strength. Don't know how.

On the other hand maybe it's time to buy a motorcycle and live free, die young. If suicide is on the books, get'r to a good start by living the free life.

I'm not really in any camp of do it or don't, I do however believe you should be wrapping it in the future.

Being a failure who didn't give up isn't NEARLY as bad as a coward. Especially given how your living situation turned to the worse. It's quite a middle-finger to them.

My parents are/were total fuck ups too, specially my dad but hey, the guy had a hard life (became political prisoner at 14) and still kept going on. Can't really resent him for falling for the fatherhood meme before he was mature enough for it. He did try after all.

> I do however believe you should be wrapping it in the future.

The plan is for me to get a vasectomy soon. We've always wanted a big family, it was well planned, we just fell on really hard times and its all fallen apart.

Leaving the family behind through suicide or otherwise is the cowards way out. You have to stay and try and help them. If you die while trying to fight for them, at least you died trying, than having given up.

OP here.

I guess I'm thinking that they'll be better off without me, they can get housing assistance and benefits and such if I do it. With me in the picture, no one at all is gonna help.

Martyrdom? Maybe. But it's a fact.

They would also have to worry about burying your ass and dealing with the emotional impact of losing a father.

Does the temporary pain outweigh the long term benefits of not being homeless? I don't know. I'm conflicted user.

OP here.

I gotta say I'm surprised I expected to come here and find "do it fgt lol" but you fuckers have raised really valid points.

Probably not gonna do it.

It’s not temporary pain. Losing ones father effects someone for a lifetime. Just do your best to stay with them and help as long as you can. Its better that way in the long run. They rely on you.

Being homeless is going to pass eventually and it's quite a learning opportunity, at the very least ensuring they won't be spoiled brats and know how to handle temporary hardships. Hell, standing up from the shit would be a great feeling too. The other user wrote enough about the effects of suicide. It doesn't end at the initial shock.

get a life insurance policy that is ok with motorcycle deaths. get the highest policy you can. wear a gopro on front and back of your motorcycle. drive to work and back everyday. you will probably be killed and your kids/ wife will reap monetary rewards and it wont seem like a suicide. if you want out asap, no gopro and drive like a reckless teenager on a bike. bonus points for no helmet.

you could also find meaning in life and not kill you self which is the better option

Millennials were a mistake

How come you are going broke while working 40h a week? Can't you move somewhere were rent is lower?

>I have a good job
>We're broke
So you're either lying or have terrible money management skills. Also get fixed you damn dog. Stop popping out brats and move to a flyover place.

Find God, don't kill yourself. I was almost in your shoes once and I got out of it by going on an antidepressant and going to see a psychiatrist every once in a while who perscribes me my meds. It has helped tremendously and I never can nor never will end it now that I love life more than anything except for God. Good luck.