>2 weeks ago
>house party
>new girl is introduced into our squad
>legit 9/10
>talk to her
>we get along very well
>proceed to talk all night long
>basically soulmates
>gives me a kiss and hands me a note with her number and a heart drawn onto it when she leaves
>butterflies in stomach ever since
>she gets integrated into our circle of our friends pretty much instantly
>gf gets along well with her too
>girl asks my gf if she can "borrow" me for a day to help move some furniture
>gf wants me to do it
>text girl about it
>she implies that it's clearly not about moving furniture

So, yeah. I'm about to go to her place in 3 hours and I'm not sure what is going to happen and I don't have anybody to talk about it. Do I just go fuck her? I have a huge crush on her. Or do I do the right thing and tell my gf? Help me out here, guys.

Attached: 1491066972864.jpg (494x500, 133K)

Come on, what do you think?

Do it. You connect with her and she's obviously into you big time and if you truly loved your gf you wouldn't even have to think about it. Also she set up the PERFECT alibi for you, which is hot af.

Let's ignore what's right or wrong here. I guarantee you that you'll regret this all life long if you don't go for it.

You think you're soulmates with a chick who would lie to your girlfriend, who gets along with her, and try to fuck you behind her back after hanging around you for 2 weeks?

If you want your current gf, pull your head out of your ass. You're probably going to do it anyway, so wear a condom. Who knows how many guys she's fucked if she's bedding one with a girlfriend after 2 weeks, after meeting at a party.

You're a dipshit, man. You're going to fuck her either way.

Dude, that girl sounds dangerous. She enters your friend group and instantly tries to seduce someone in a relationship.

My gut feeling says I'm going to do it, but I think I might hate myself for it.
I know the situation is weird, but I haven't felt that attracted to someone since I was a teen.

>You think you're soulmates with a chick who would lie to your girlfriend, who gets along with her, and try to fuck you behind her back after hanging around you for 2 weeks?

Not OP, but yes, this sounds questionable at best.
Ask yourself, is this worth ruining your relationship over? Because this will inevitably happen

>hot girl
>wants to fuck you
>perfect opportunity to do so
i fail to see the problem here

Don't cheat. If you're going to pursue this person, break up with your gf. Or realize that this is a really dumb idea and you WILL regret it. Stay with your gf.

If OP's relationship was good he wouldn't instantly get a crush on her. Just because a relationship is long doesn't mean it's worth preserving. I was with my ex for 6 years when I met my current gf and leaving my ex was the best thing I ever did in my life.

Stop overthinking it, OP. Just go with the flow and do what feels right. Also try to find out how she thinks about you, because there's the chance that she literally just wants to sit on your dick once.

>If OP's relationship was good he wouldn't instantly get a crush on her.
Might be true, that's why I asked OP if it was worth it or not.
>Just go with the flow and do what feels right
However, this impulsive way of living life will most likely get you nowhere, unless you just get lucky by some act of God. You gotta think about stuff y'know, just be smart about it.
>Also try to find out how she thinks about you, because there's the chance that she literally just wants to sit on your dick once.
Also this a 100 times.

I'm not opposed to him leaving his GF for a "better" girl, but he's gotta be certain about whether it's the right choice. At least as certain as one can be.

At least break up with your gf, you piece of shit.

Go fuck her and replace her with your current GF.

t. roastie

how long term are we talking, and what are your ages?

>>gf wants me to do it
I've done this when I wanted to get out of a relationship. Its like a gift, he runs off then I'm free without any trouble

you’re fucked. this is the scorpion technique. you will lose both of them. never ever take love for granted. we men learn this the hard way.

This is a bad idea. You shouldn't break your girlfriend's trust by cheating on her, and this girl is trash for instantly trying to fuck a taken man in her new social circle.

Chances are, you're in for a terrible ride and it's going to be your dick's fault you're on it.

What do you think is going to happen? You're going to just fuck on the side and your girlfriend is never going to find out? You may be about to stick your dick in crazy, man.

Do you honestly thing this girl, who instantly went for you, isn't going to make it incredibly hard to keep this a secret? Do you think YOU can keep it a secret?

This is clearly a trap dumbass

OP here to bring conclusion. Was at her place. That was no furniture moving nor fucking. She told me that she's fallen in love with me on first sight. Talked with her and told her that I feel the same way. My heart nearly exploded out of my chest during that conversation. We both agreed that I would have to break up with my gf before we can do anything. Never felt this in love in my entire life. Going to have to break up with my gf now, which will be hard but I have to do it.

Thanks for your answers.

Surprisingly mature outcome. I'm happy gor you. Be gentle with your gf, this will be hard for her.

Proud of you, OP. Good luck.

Snap, I really don't envy your gf.